Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? (4288 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Davash222(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
See the mentality of a Nigerian girl cry cry

How can one be happy and comfortable dating someone like this?

So, your sole reason to be in a relationship is just Money?

Be frank to yourself and your God now, aside your smelly kpekus, what do you offer in a relationship?

49 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
well if u have someone who is there for u and u can share ur emotional moment with him or her..so why wont u be happy cheesy
money is there to be spent not to be worshiped
as long as u can eat the food u want to eat,buy the clothes u want to wear then send ur kids to a nice school my dear wetin u come need excess money for?
too much money will only give u wahala and highblood pressure and not happiness
brokeness is not good but that doesnt mean u go come dey obsess about money cheesy
too much and too little of money brings problems

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Camelot65: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
They eat in their homes ,chat, talk, kiss, watch movies with a laptop together, play games and take a walk around cheesycheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
well if u have someone who is there for u and u can share ur emotional moment with him or her..so why wont u be happy cheesy
as long as u can eat the food u want to eat,buy the clothes u want to wear then send ur kids to a nice school my dear wetin u come need excess money for?
What happens after sharing the emotional moments? you will start going home,no nice treats,nothing nothing.hmm.

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Davash222(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
brokeness is not good but that doesnt mean u go come dey obsess about money cheesy
too much and too little of money brings problems
Too much money solves problem too, bro.

One needs too much money, but not for Hoes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Camelot65:
They eat in their homes ,chat, talk, kiss, watch movies with a laptop together, play games and take a walk around cheesycheesy grin
Is that all,then the same thing keeps repeating itself abi?for how long?hmmm
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Davash222(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
What happens after sharing the emotional moments? you will start going home,no nice treats,nothing nothing.hmm.
You no eat for your house before coming

24 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
do u have to be rich to be getting nice treats? cheesy
na wao cheesy
if u want to enjoy urself it must not be in sheraton hotels and towers
there are nice affordable places that someone can have a nice time
Pls note
this no mean i dey support wreathed living
money is important yes but to obsessesing over it na im dey dangerous

6 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
See the mentality of a Nigerian girl cry cry

How can one be happy and comfortable dating someone like this?

So, your sole reason to be in a relationship is just Money?

Be frank to yourself and your God now, aside your smelly kpekus, what do you offer in a relationship?
you will never comment without being harsh,go and learn from lefulefu,do you even have money?mtchewww
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Camelot65: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Is that all,then the same thing keeps repeating itself abi?for how long?hmmm
What changes will money make??
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
do u have to be rich to be getting nice treats? cheesy
na wao cheesy
if u want to enjoy urself it must not be in sheraton hotels and towers
there are nice affordable places that someone can have a nice time
Pls note
this no mean i dey support wreathed living
money is important yes but to obsessesing over it na im dey dangerous
now I get your point.You are a gentleman,a complete one
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by GreatResearcher: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.
How does a car without tyres moves?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
You no eat for your house before coming
thats not what I'm saying
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:

One needs too much money, but not for Hoes.
for just being comfortable and being able to afford to travel to any place u want to go to and enroll ur kids in good schools is ok by me.U dont need to be super rich to do all these.When u too get too of money ur mind will never go down.all u will be thinking about is not to lose that money.dat one na life.many of these politicians who steal u think they have peace of mind.This Governor for bayelsa wey steal state money use am go do tummy tuck where is he now? Abeg being comfortable is much better cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
How does a car without tyres moves?
It definitely can't move,that means we are on the same page
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by konkonbilo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Love in Nigeria is just all about money. No money no love. So what if the source that brings money becomes dry? Then the love vanish into the thin air. Majority of the relationship we now have is just base on money unless we wanna deceive ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:

bro its the other way round.too much money brings more problems grin
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
don't know anything about relationships, lost my virginity days to my birthday and had my first girlfriend at 13 so I've never been in a serious relationship
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
don't know anything about relationships, lost my virginity days to my birthday and had my first girlfriend at 13 so I've never been in a serious relationship
just know it can't survive without money,thats the bitter truth,just work hard and be prepared
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Camelot65: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
for just being comfortable and being able to afford to travel to any place u want to go to and enroll ur kids in good schools is ok by me.U dont need to be super rich to do all these.When u too get too of money ur mind will never go down.all u will be thinking about is not to lose that money.dat one na life.many of these politicians who steal u think they have peace of mind.This Governor for bayelsa wey steal state money use am go do tummy tuck where is he now? Abeg being comfortable is much better cheesy
Lol, True....... How dah side Abi you Don come back??
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
now I get your point.You are a gentleman,a complete one
i think u should make it clear to ur audience.wetin most guys no like na wen ladies dey use dem for exhortion levels cheesy
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
bro its the other way round.too much money brings more problems grin
a rich man can never say such

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Davash222(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
Tinubu stole and still stealing Lagos state money, where is he now? Living large and flying private jets . Has miscreants that still worship him.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Camelot65: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
just know it can't survive without money,thats the bitter truth,just work hard and be prepared
BTW relationships can't /wont last with no money involved
....smiley

was just catching cruise wink

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
konkonbilo:
Love in Nigeria is just all about money. No money no love. So what if the source that brings money becomes dry? Then the love vanish into the thin air. Majority of the relationship we now have is just base on money unless we wanna deceive ourselves.
An understanding woman will still stand by you if the source of money dried,atleast there were beautiful moments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you will never comment without being harsh,go and learn from lefulefu,do you even have money?mtchewww
You deserve nothing but harsh words until you borrow sense.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol, True....... How dah side Abi you Don come back??
no i still dey here.ohh d weather right now is wonderful
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
oh wait I'm in a relationship, I always forget. Though it's an open relationship
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Camelot65: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
no i still dey here.ohh d weather right now is wonderful
cheesy enjoy yourself.... we still dey Nigeria for now, everything go sha dey alright cheesy
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Some of you already agreeing with me,so why then do you call ladies gold digger?i never believed in that word "gold digger" because nobody truly wants to suffer in life,but if you insist,then we are all gold diggers both men and women,because men are also leeching alot these days from successful women.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
oh wait I'm in a relationship, I always forget. Though it's an open relationship
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Always Do When Am Depressed (pics) / Should I Tell Ma Father? / Meet African Ladies With Hugge And Oversized Behiinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.