Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Advice For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For The Ladies (864 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For The Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Dear Ladies, if you don’t have up to N1m in assets or in your account you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage' - Joro Olumofin
Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
Dear Ladies, if you don’t have up to N1m in assets or in your account you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage' - Joro Olumofin
yea yea .....while all yall' low self esteem would not even let you keep a woman with 100k balance. too many men will die single if women try to do that fact!!

4 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2019
we all know y'all can never have #1m in assets because most nigerian ladies are too lazy mentally and physically.

xendra:
yea yea .....while all yall' low self esteem would not even let you keep a woman with 100k balance. too many men will die single if women try to do that fact!!

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
we all know y'all can never have #1m in assets because most nigerian ladies are too lazy mentally and physically.

you better look higher, if some slay queens gather their clothes, bags and shoes self e don pass.

things are expensive these days, 1m is very little money now

3 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by Shugavee(f): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
always spiting dust
Re: Advice For The Ladies by Shugavee(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
No comments yet, if it were to be about men, this thread would be on the second page
Re: Advice For The Ladies by Ryan03(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2019
I hate unrealistic expectations. How many guys in Nigeria can boast of 1m in their accounts? The country is hard

4 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by 2dice01: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
No comments yet, if it were to be about men, this thread would be on the second page
lol you are sounding like we men are that bad
Re: Advice For The Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
xendra:

Are tryna say u guys hate dating to start wiv?
Re: Advice For The Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
xendra:
you better look higher, if some slay queens gather their clothes, bags and shoes self e don pass.

Of what use is her cloths and shoes to me. If that's the case if I cut off so many extravagant expenses I shud be clocking about 30m or more by now thank God I saved a bit and opened up smfin

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
clothes,shoes and bags are not assets,i'm disappointed in you

xendra:

Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
clothes,shoes and bags are not assets,i'm disappointed in you

idiot be disappointed in your generation. they have that they'd have more.

I'm deff replying a broke thing it's why this thread is so interesting to you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
go back to school,useless dullard who thinks clothes and shoes are assets.i'm sure your generation wish you were never born because you are a disgrace to them

you need to go back to school if you think a person's wardrobe is not part of what they are worth. I know your clothes are so cheap even beggars wouldn't take them for free

I'll just leave you to your broke ass ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
the dullard could not quote me and had to modify her comment,at least my wallet is not as empty as her brain.OLODO grin

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
you are dull o grin are you that daft that you dont know what assets are undecided you have nothing to say that's why you are screaming 'broke' yet you cant afford to attend a government school

xendra:
you need to go back to school if you think a person's wardrobe is not part of what they are worth.

I'll just leave you to your broke ass ignorance

1 Share

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
where is that dullard,xendra

Daft idiot

Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
where is that dullard,xendra

Daft idiot

Is that all you got online? I knew you were dull but it's out of pity I replied you this time, you need a refund for your school fees if your parents ever paid any.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
is that all your empty brain can come up with,i was expecting you to show us where it is stated that clothes,shoes and bags are assets,useless dullard.

xendra:
Is that all you got online? I knew you were dull but it's out of pity I replied you this time, you need a refund for your school fees if your parents ever paid any.
Re: Advice For The Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pls u guys shud take it easy this is getting out of hand.. how can u say they shud refund his school fees cheesy cheesy.. Savage!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For The Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
go back to school,useless dullard who thinks clothes and shoes are assets.i'm sure your generation wish you were never born because you are a disgrace to them

THINKS CLOTHES AND MAKEUP ARE ASSETS. A VERY DULL SOUL. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For The Ladies by xendra: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THINKS CLOTHES AND MAKEUP ARE ASSETS. A VERY DULL SOUL. LOL.
nobody has mentioned make-up Ode! or are you currently stuck in your girlfriend's purse?

you better read well first before you join your ITK friend in his ignorance. yall shouldn't expect any favours, he wants me to honour his foolishness by bringing it here, go find it and read it yourself, both of you foolish beings.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
G

(1) (Reply)

I Heard Naira Marley Said "_Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree" Is It True? / Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message / 10-year-old Boy Was Tortured With Hot Pressing Iron By Alfa(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.