Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message (868 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Hozil92(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Hello nairalanders, need your opinions on this. I met this girl at a friend's place somewhat around August this year. Truth is, I love her dearly but her attitudes is pissing me off. Is it normal for a lady to claim to love someone and still be ignoring your messages on social media after reading them? I will send her message in the morning, she will read it and decide not to reply until late in the evening. Mind you, she is on holiday. It's as if she is busy with anything. I hate being ignored, I hate it with passion. Pls help I need your opinions on this.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Travellerslodge: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
They are people like that bro , she might prefer calling to chatting, my girlfriend complains about this too but I had to explain to her but now am trying to adjust badly.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by professorval1(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Perhaps she doesn't know how to read, and has to get someone to read and type a response for her.

Or you don't actually mean anything to her grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Gideoniteprime4: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmm...........

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by AfroKnight: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Hozil92:
Hello nairalanders, need your opinions on this. I met this girl at a friend's place somewhat around August this year. Truth is, I love her dearly but her attitudes is pissing me off. Is it normal for a lady to claim to love someone and still be ignoring your messages on social media after reading them? I will send her message in the morning, she will read it and decide not to reply until late in the evening. Mind you, she is on holiday. It's as if she is busy with anything. I hate being ignored, I hate it with passion. Pls help I need your opinions on this.

It is not normal. Actually it is a clear sign that she doesn’t look forward to your company. If you continue on this path, you are heading for a spectacular, debilitating heartbreak.

Better switch gears and focus more on yourself. If a babe wants you, you won’t be in doubt. She will show you. Any girl that is still playing hard to get or playing dumb and uninterested, is simply not into you.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by NiklauseFred(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ummhmm it seems like she she she..........ooh! I just forgot what I wanted to tell you lipsrsealed

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
You should simply ask her why she does that, her reason and the nature of her response should form the basis for your next decision. For now, you shouldn't be worried.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Hozil92(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You should simply ask her why she does that, her reason and the nature of her response should form the basis for your next decision. For now, you shouldn't be worried.
I've asked her multiple times. All she says is that she will adjust. The same thing happens every now and then
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by nuelsam: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
I dont know if its only me though.....but the moment i text u and u read my text without giving me a reply.......u so gone,i mean so far gone no matter how much u mean to me.........there aint no way u claim to love someone genuinely and then ignore their texts....it doesnt even make sense to start with.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hozil92:
I've asked her multiple times. All she says is that she will adjust. The same thing happens every now and then
She should have a reason.
Is it that she spends less time online, or she sees your messages, chooses to ignore and remains online?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mehn!!!!!
Don't try shit with me. If you dont wanna reply then don't open at all. The worst part i s after opening the msg and ignoring successfuly they'll go ahead updating status.

I can tell you that girl is not into you.
You're just one of the numerous guys disturbing her.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
nuelsam:
I dont know if its only me though.....but the moment i text u and u read my text without giving me a reply.......u so gone,i mean so far gone no matter how much u mean to me.........there aint no way u claim to love someone genuinely and then ignore their texts....it doesnt even make sense to start with.
Sometimes, you don't know how to respond. Time goes on, then you forget someone sent you a text. When you decide to send them a message, you'd realize you had left their messages unattended to. It happens like that, it's not necessarily a love thing.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Someone else has her attention, find out if she is seeing someone else
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by nuelsam: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Sometimes, you don't know how to respond. Time goes on, then you forget someone sent you a text. When you decide to send them a message, you'd realize you had left their messages unattended to. It happens like that, it's not necessarily a love thing.
well uve got a point but its just part of me now, ive got a high self esteem....
Re: Is It Normal For A Girl Who Claim To Love You But Always Ignores Your Message by Khalidase83(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
She obviously don't have your time. Don't ever beg for love in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Find Out Ur Partner Slept With Ur Boss To Get U A Job? / Bn / Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.