Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Having An Inverter Rocks!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having An Inverter Rocks!!! (1659 Views)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Newguyhere: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you all remember, a couple of weeks ago I posted a thread asking for advice on if inverters are worth it.(anyone interested in that thread should click here https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it)
Anyways that aside, I have finally gotten the inverter and I must say it's the best investment I have made this year so far grin.
as you all know, I work online so having a steady and noiseless power is extremely important to me.
This particular one I got cost me 109k (shipping inclusive) and I'm able to run my laptop, iPad, smartphones for a whopping 48 hours!!
I just wanna use this medium to thank everyone who made an input in my previous thread. Your suggestions helped me alot!! grin
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Topmaike007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Only inverter or with solar panel and meanwhile that your extension looks bad in terms of quality

1 Like

Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Newguyhere: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
Only inverter or with solar panel and meanwhile that your extension looks bad in terms of quality

Just the inverter.. I don't get much sunlight in my area so didn't bother getting solar panels.
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Amowap2019(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Topmaike007:

Are u using Gen or NEPA to recharge it? and how many hours does it take to get fully Charged?
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Topmaike007(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newguyhere:

Just the inverter.. I don't get much sunlight in my area so didn't bother getting solar panels.
okay that's good so how many Amp/hour battery is that
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Newguyhere: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
okay that's good so how many Amp/hour battery is that

150ah
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Newguyhere: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Amowap2019:

Are u using Gen or NEPA to recharge it? and how many hours does it take to get fully Charged?

Gen most of the time..
It takes about 7 hours
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Amowap2019(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newguyhere:

Gen most of the time.. It takes about 7 hours
alright, thanks
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Topmaike007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newguyhere:

150ah
wow so happy for you
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
is it using kerosene or gas
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Rosay15(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Celestial777:
is it using kerosene or gas
.. No oh, nah water e Dey use. cheesy
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by teemy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
@ Newguyhere, Try not to drain the battery. If you are using 12v, ensure the voltage does not drop below 11.7v
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Have you tried powering with energy saving TV and fan?
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Harmoneasy: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
[b][/b]how many hours does it stay powering your house?
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
If you all remember, a couple of weeks ago I posted a thread asking for advice on if inverters are worth it.(anyone interested in that thread should click here https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it)
Anyways that aside, I have finally gotten the inverter and I must say it's the best investment I have made this year so far grin.
as you all know, I work online so having a steady and noiseless power is extremely important to me.
This particular one I got cost me 109k (shipping inclusive) and I'm able to run my laptop, iPad, smartphones for a whopping 48 hours!!
I just wanna use this medium to thank everyone who made an input in my previous thread. Your suggestions helped me alot!! grin
Can it power fridge and AC?
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:

Ha you wan kill inverter, it will be rare to find anyone using inverter to power such
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Ha you wan kill inverter, it will be rare to find anyone using inverter to power such
Then of what use is it if it can't power the essential appliances in the house?
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Topmaike007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:
it can power it provided you can afford the setup because it Worth more than 500k
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Olamega78(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
@pattypatt, if you can power a pressing iron with an Inverter, then, be rest assured that powering a freezer is not impossible. You only need a good Inverter starting from 3kva and above, and a sound solar battery that is adequate for your gadgets.... Cheers
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
where you buy am, i can use one. Couldn't find it on jumia
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dothraki:
where you buy am, i can use one. Couldn't find it on jumia

Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:
If that is what you want, then get Luminous Cruze.

Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2019
How much did you get it and what is its specifications

finalboss:
smiley what abt this
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by finalboss(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Dothraki:
How much did you get it and what is its specifications

Did mine 400k, those are dry cell batteries
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2019
iClef:
If that is what you want, then get Luminous Cruze.
This one will be very expensive.
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:

What i know is people use it for backup light, for you to power the fridge and AC , you might have to get something way too expensive, it's just affordable to offload to the generator, but someone with more experience can explain sha, looking to get one, NEPA wan kill person
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
pcguru1:

What i know is people use it for backup light, for you to power the fridge and AC , you might have to get something way too expensive, it's just affordable to offload to the generator, but someone with more experience can explain sha, looking to get one, NEPA wan kill person
So you mean someone will buy an inverter of 100k+ and he won't be able to use it to power fridge and AC, I'd rather buy a generator.
Re: Having An Inverter Rocks!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
So you mean someone will buy an inverter of 100k+ and he won't be able to use it to power fridge and AC, I'd rather buy a generator.

Yes but think about how much you will spend on fuel also, what happens when theres fuel scarcity and Nepa is in supply. If you compare both cost its affordable yo offload AC and Fridge to gen and use inverter just to have light and use fan to sleep. I've done the calculation and gen comes up very expensive. If theres a light for a long time your fridge can be cool. That's my own take sha

(1) (Reply)

Scotland's Finance Minister Resigns After He Was Caught 'Wooing' Teenage Boy / th / Free relationship tips to get him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.