Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) (1676 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by Oleys: 3:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Two teenage girls found out that the same guy was secretly dating both of them and they decided to confront him about it.

In a video posted on social media, the girls, who are said to be friends could be seen fighting the boy who also put up a serious fight.

According to a Facebook user who shared the backstory, the teenage boy had gone to visit one of the girls at her home not knowing that the other girl was with her.

As soon as he saw both of them, he realised it was a set up and tried to flee, but they held him back and pounced on him as it escalated into exchange of blows.

One of the girls had told her family about her boyfriend’s cheating ways and so when they saw him fighting her and the friend, they joined hands to attack him.

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYt6w7Crpyv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/16/two-teenagers-beat-up-exposed-boyfriend-for-secretly-dating-two-of-them-video/

Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:08am On Jan 16, 2022
I know for sure that teenagers barely cheat at that age,because most teenage guys are deeply in love and committed to their early life relationship,until they clock from 20's upwards
Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by DonCandido(f): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2022
The Rise and Fall of a romeo.

Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by HRSweetness(f): 4:28am On Jan 16, 2022
DonCandido:

cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by HRSweetness(f): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Wow. This generation of girls get sense abeg. Perhaps their elders should learn from them. Instead of fighting each other, team up and deal with the common enemy.
Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by olus01(m): 4:41am On Jan 16, 2022
E go soon clear for their eyes, family members that suppose caution their teenager but join hand to beat cheating boyfriend. When you thought u had seen or heard more than enough
Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by Freezby2020: 5:01am On Jan 16, 2022
DonCandido:

Lol
That picture you posted cracked my ribs

grin grin angry
Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:44am On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin..... So E pain dem say the guy don fvck both of dem successfully I commend the girls for the wisdom sha, sense is finally coming for this new generation. Unlike before, the girls for dey fight themselves. But looking how young these girls be, when dem go marry eeh, body counts go don reach like 30. Now I see why vagina tightening cream dey sell pass pure water nowadays. Who born girl pikin for this world still dey happy

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Married women with cheating husbands should follow suit!

Married women with cheating husbands should start conniving with their husbands' side chicks to beat up their husbands

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So.... / How Much Is Nairaland Worth? / How Can I Salvage This Situation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.