Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) (67863 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by drskyfly007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Their profile are better than their male counterparts smiley(retired governors, renowned looters etc)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
adedayoa2:
is Sharon from the North?

She’s the only one from the south. She’s from Anambra State.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by benitdavid: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
smiley
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
vixpal:
ABU as usual, well represented

taaa Talen from unijos...

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by lmm4real: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin see list. Party List
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by somehow: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Almost all these women came from the side of Buhari (Cpc/anpp)
Seems Tinubu and the rest trust men more than nominating women.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Lexusgs430: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
nurex01:
mama lexusgs430! Xiaomi they boom well too o

Umidigi is simply a technocrat.......... grin
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
but why must they give ppls who have alrdy been minister b4?

what of the young vibrant youth/?

old pple everywhere
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by respect80(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Someone's name is definitely missing here grin
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

SEUN always trying to lick buhari anal's

And you’re always trying to come up with a sillier comment than your previous one.

6 Likes

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by karma2000: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
just hope dey will show honesty transparency and dilligency in carrying out their duties otherwise they should prepare for karma if they fail nigerians
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
noted for action please.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by projectNDPRA: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
National Dialogue & Policy Reform Awareness http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by babz11(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Look at how this women dress so decently, check their biography they were never a slay Queen..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Where is dat palm wine woman.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by ridbell01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gforce2019:
The Zainab Ahmed again?
She doesn't even have good CV for finance minister.
I'm sure Buhari will still pick her for finance minister.

Nothing for Nigeria this next four years. Same old unreasonable politicians.

I weep for the generation unborn
show us your cv let's compare it with hers
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by dehi: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
I went through all related threads and I don't know why I don't see those people that always shout 'nepotism' 'all the appointments went to the north''

Now that the appointment was shared evenly, they said 'ah, same people were appointed '.... As in, what do you wailers want sef?

you don't understand... Wait until when your father gives the key ministerial position to north. And also check if it's right for a responsible person to allocate all the service chiefs to the north

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by dehi: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
babz11:
Look at how this women dress so decently, check their biography they were never a slay Queen..
and so

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Microfels: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
I went through all related threads and I don't know why I don't see those people that always shout 'nepotism' 'all the appointments went to the north''

Now that the appointment was shared evenly, they said 'ah, same people were appointed '.... As in, what do you wailers want sef?

Common sense from you, or is that too much to ask?
Ministers' appointment have a constitutional requirement of at least one Minister per state. So don't roll the drums out just yet, Baba simply has no choice.

Not a wailer by the way.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by highbee02: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm not happy with GBEMI SARAKI making the list, She's from Egba in Ogun State and NOT Kwara
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by obstead200(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

u shud not be talking. Ur ignorance is too mucj

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by ofiko123(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nice one.. Sai buhari..
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
johnmartus:
God will punish who ever introduced Gbemishola Saraki to Buhari. The way Buhari mumu no get rival at all he will not conduct thorough investigation about the nominee's.
Who again apart from Lai Mo that introduced her to PMB.Her papa don chop finish come leave am for de son.Now nah im dota want continue chop de go.SMH
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Northern women really doing well in politics despite all odds. Six of the seven female ministerial nominees are from the north. This is a very great achievement considering the fact that northern women started participating actively in politics in 1979.

six how?
You need to adjust your glasses...abi Kwara na north to you?
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Sufisunni: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Great ladies. Sharon has been finally reward, I am truly happy for her

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

six how?
You need to adjust your glasses...abi Kwara na north to you?

No vex, Kwara na south east.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by wreckormend: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
I think 1 of the criteria they used in selecting the ministers is whether they finished from Ahmadu Bello University or not. So so ABU graduates...

6 Likes

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dat Mariam Katangun seems to be a technocrat among de 7s.She should perform well.. ooo,else.....
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
seunmsg:

No vex, Kwara na south east.

Some people are so Dumb sha ...just geddifok!!
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by ensamy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ehhhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.