Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? (7391 Views)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (8) Fact About Your Boxer / Hunger: Pull Down Your Boxer & I Will Give You Bread, Between A Man & Woman. VID / Is This Your Boxer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by oboy81: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I'm finding it so difficult to puke on this trash

Pukesangry

You mean you are finding it difficult ‘not’ to puke?
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2019
E get this babe for my apartment...every morning,she wears lingerie and bum short..
Got large breast like messarsti..Na so the breast go dey reach her knees every morning she comes out to do one or two..with heavy pointed nipples..

Oh mehn gals dey try oo shocked
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2019
cucumbae:
And you go pretend as if you no see anything.This your Beyonce kind of look ehn
... Yes Oo... I no wan embrass person
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by QueenRebecca(f): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2019
sisipelebe:
"Even when you're going outside, can't you wear a short nicker or trouser on top than only boxer in the compound filled with females". one guy somewhere is seriously tempting this babe. Sis, just walk straight to him and tell the bros to stop flaunting the colour of his boxer for you chicks to see. Ladies also wear boxers or bum shorts around the compound too.

You are on point sister.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by zexy2030(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
tee59:
As a lady, it's not possible for me to wear only pant and bra outdoor. As they are underwears. But some guys will be wearing their boxers outside the house. Showing everyone the color, neatness, how dirty it is and most importantly, the size of their dicks. Why? Is it not suppose to be your underwear? Even when you're going outside, can't you wear a short nicker or trouser on top than only boxer in the compound filled with females. I know some of you guys are guilty of this, but please stop the nonsense. Are you also advertising yourselves for customers?
Yea, it's an under wear but sometimes the scrotum needs aerated, more so girls where I schooled and also served are guilty of these, the guys are more responsible in their appearance but the girls..sometimes I say to myself what kind of mission is this girl on...countless girls wearing bumshorts and short tops what are they doing too..one of the days I went to do some work in the girls hostel, behold free nipples, shocked..a girl wore top that didn't cover her bottom she came to the kitchen to cook, I swear I saw her pussy when she came to lit her gas..my dick n mind was raped, she got big booty..I was blamed later NCOs what I went to fix I couldn't concentrate I fixed it wrongly..I asked this same girl for her number, she said doesn't give her number out, but gave her name and department.. One also day as she heard I was in the hostel to work, came to the kitchen braless, her nipple was engorged..I can't say more I saw enough...if u point to guys others point to you, girls are more guilty of this..if I were dat guy..I will walk around with not just my boxers but just pants..see my dick n faint..and if I want to pee, I will stand where u all can see my black long dick..so u can understand how some of u rape our eyes with your bum shorts..

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Simplecity(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2019
falcon01:
am always in my boxer 24 inside my house and if you are not comfy then get the f*ck out! besides I dont even like people coming over sef! Sometimes I stay Naked if you wanna visit you gotta call me first if you didnt call and just come like that, you will knock tire!
lol....thats exactly how i am grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Simplecity(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Sexxkillz:

Wow wow wow...

They've been showcasing boobs and nips and butts and panty lines and no bra and no panties and we no talk. So just one single dick inside a boxer is causing commotion?

Pendulum. grin
i tire ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Simplecity(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....... Yes ooo
And some won't buy their size, ,,, , wearing oversize boxers that d scrotum will just pop out immediately they sit down... Forgive my typo
sharp eyes shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2019
What's the use of a boxer when I can't wear it in my house ke.. I hate clothes when Im home.... Neityedo I ever go outside sef with it.
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Michelle55: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2019
I don see different sizes tire sotey na me dey tell dem to put the thing back inside their boxer Those lodge guys showed us( ladies) pepper during school days. I don't know if there were doing it intentionally, the ladies decided to overlook but I couldn't biko(i gats tell you my mind, I no sabi overlook or pretend about it). The likes of JP, Sammy, Oyinbo etc those guys do us shege for the lodge lipsrsealed
Op, just ignore your neighbor, he is gonna get tired of molesting your eyes soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....... Yes ooo
And some won't buy their size, ,,, , wearing oversize boxers that d scrotum will just pop out immediately they sit down... Forgive my typo

So how did your view get there?

So whenever a guy sits down, that is what you will be looking at abi??

Continue grin
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by orble: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2019
tee59:
As a lady, it's not possible for me to wear only pant and bra outdoor. As they are underwears. But some guys will be wearing their boxers outside the house. Showing everyone the color, neatness, how dirty it is and most importantly, the size of their dicks. Why? Is it not suppose to be your underwear? Even when you're going outside, can't you wear a short nicker or trouser on top than only boxer in the compound filled with females. I know some of you guys are guilty of this, but please stop the nonsense. Are you also advertising yourselves for customers?

Na so this girl mumu...
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by DavidEsq(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
inahlot:
lemme say I'm kinda guilty of this,but I only where my boxer when I'm alone in my room and most
especially in the afternoon when nearly all my neighbors won't be at home
I only dat wen I'm going going turn o my Gen o cheesy, but I make sure you not seen sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by tee59(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
orble:

Na so this girl mumu...
I know, you're guilty of this bad habit. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by DavidEsq(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
zexy2030:

Yea, it's an under wear but sometimes the scrotum needs aerated, more so girls where I schooled and also served are guilty of these, the guys are more responsible in their appearance but the girls..sometimes I say to myself what kind of mission is this girl on...countless girls wearing bumshorts and short tops what are they doing too..one of the days I went to do some work in the girls hostel, behold free nipples, shocked..a girl wore top that didn't cover her bottom she came to the kitchen to cook, I swear I saw her pussy when she came to lit her gas..my dick n mind was raped, she got big booty..I was blamed later NCOs what I went to fix I couldn't concentrate I fixed it wrongly..I asked this same girl for her number, she said doesn't give her number out, but gave her name and department.. One also day as she heard I was in the hostel to work, came to the kitchen braless, her nipple was engorged..I can't say more I saw enough...if u point to guys others point to you, girls are more guilty of this..if I were dat guy..I will walk around with not just my boxers but just pants..see my dick n faint..and if I want to pee, I will stand where u all can see my black long dick..so u can understand how some of u rape our eyes with your bum shorts..
LMAO at the bolden grin grin. Ur situation was a very riotous one grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by IDFWU(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
tee59:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by orble: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
tee59:
I know, you're guilty of this bad habit. Shame.

Shaaarap Sweetheart!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
I wear only boxers when in my room and if its only guys in the room...
Outside the room, a knicker must follow...
Yeah, just today i saw a guy on boxers buying things in a shop opposite.... Wonder what pleasure such guys gain from making everyone see the sizes of their dick!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by bogdaddy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
All Na marketing strategy sis, girls go theirs too. No panties or bra so why complaining?
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
i wear my boxers when i am about to sleep but if its to take a stroll outside in d evening i wear my jersey shorts or threequater. say i go jus wear boxers stroll out dat na madness nau.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by adenyma: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
like me i am fond of that because i am too hairy and hate heat
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Ains(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
tee59:
Yes you're right. A guy in my compound has the habit of doing this, which is not making sense at all.
see them hypocris everywhere later u wil go Bleep him secret after seeing his big casava dat u lik
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by sirchrislatestn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
tee59:
Yes you're right. A guy in my compound has the habit of doing this, which is not making sense at all.
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Nonstoprain: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
madam talk waiting de your mind and stop beating around the bush

we know that you want to have a test of what you see, so say it loud nobody will beat you.

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by seniorgozman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Girls own worst
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by tee59(f): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nonstoprain:
madam talk waiting de your mind and stop beating around the bush

we know that you want to have a test of what you see, so say it loud nobody will beat you.
Seriously? But this bad habit is common among guys/men.
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by Victor8st: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is someone doing this? I never went out in my underwear on the street, it is uncultured and wrong. I remember my neighbor doing this every day when he was picking up mail or just watering the lawn. This crazy old man infuriated the whole street by walking around in his underwear and was not even ashamed of it. We often told him that he needed to think about his behavior and he wondered how to get odor out of your underwear? After some complaints, he realized that it is better to go out at least in shorts. But it's still a disgusting story

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cool23:
And is it a crime to sell our market again grin
abi
Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by yean1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
As a lady, you can never understand the joy men receive when the third leg received cool breeze...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is Your Boxer A Underwear Or House Wear? by RuggedSniper: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
tee59:
grin... WORD! Knickers versus Boxers. Nice thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Hair-cut I Asked For VS. What This Useless *barber In Ikeja Gave Me / I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.