Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? (7336 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sista, How Do I Tell Her 2 Dress Decently / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
I've often wondered,why can't these boys dress decently for once. Must you look like a rascal? It's even their fashion sense that gives them away and gets them easily caught. Why can't you dress up in nice suits or other nice and decent clothes, with nicely shaved hair? How can you be a thief and still choose to look like a thief? I just don't understand undecided

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Ussycool: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
I wonder o. When there maga don dey pay you will know from their mode of dressing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by WonderManly(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dey come...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Born2winKingOG: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I've often wondered,why can't these boys dress decently for once. Must you look like a rascal? It's even their fashion sense that gives them away and gets them easily caught. Why can't you dress up in nice suits or other nice and decent clothes, with nicely shaved hair? How can you be a thief and still choose to look like a thief? I just don't understand undecided
belike your boyfriend don collect small control.
look am as you dey join chop yahoo money, you be thief too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Pierocash(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Only the small Yahoo boys dress rascally. Guys like hush,Mompha, E-.....ney, etc dress good. Only those small boys dress disgustingly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

belike your boyfriend don collect small control.
look am as you dey join chop yahoo money, you be thief too

Lol
Not every girl has a boyfriend and not every girl can date a Yahoo boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Yahoo boys will soon arrive grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Born2winKingOG: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol Not every girl has a boyfriend and not every girl can date a Yahoo boy.
shattap your mouth there. convincing me is like telling me not all girls like using iphone. 12.
if you nor get boyfriend...na maybe you not fine or your toto dey smell

7 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by jericco1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
So what's essence of this thread
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

shattap your mouth there.
convincing me is like telling me not all girls like using iphone. 12.

Seems like you're depressed. Anyways, I'm not the cause of your misfortune but if you're ever opportuned to have a glance of me, you'll beg to kiss my feet and I no go gree grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
jericco1:

The topic is the essence. Any ideas?
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Born2winKingOG: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Seems like you're depressed. Anyways, I'm not the cause of your misfortune but if you're ever opportuned to have a glance of me, you'll beg to kiss my feet and I no go gree grin
see your smelling mouth
kiss your feet ni
which feet the one them don use?

as you dey there your a walking corpse.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Kuriosmynd: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
People with responsible and honourable life work dress honourably and responsibly
People with dishonourable work dress dishonorably. It's as simple. Your work sometimes define you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

see your smelling mouth
kiss your feet ni
which feet the one them don use?

as you dey there your a walking corpse.

Go to the nearest rehabilitation center. But a good psychiatric hospital can transform you better.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Muna4real(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
People with responsible and honourable life work dress honourably and responsibly
People with dishonourable work dress dishonorably. It's as simple. Your work sometimes define you.

I know but this Yahoo is a crime. Is it not expected that they hide their jobs by dressing decently? Police often stop them just by looking at their dressing and hair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Born2winKingOG: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Go to the nearest rehabilitation center. But a good psychiatric hospital can transform you better.

smelling thing
what else do you have.

the way congo meat water dey draw... that's how your toto dey draw but yours is mixed with worms, locust and mucus fuming together.

I tire for corpse like you.

tueh, I spit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Kuriosmynd: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:

I know but this Yahoo is a crime. Is it not expected that they hide their jobs by dressing decently? Police often stop them just by looking at their dressing and hair.

The children of woe, will always behave as such.
There is a spirit that controls those guys to do fraud, and that same spirit direct their life choices and decisions. And you can't expect the spirit to make them make the best honourable decision

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by jaeyking(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin cheesy
Na part of the job description
Just as bankers dey wear suit na so yahoo boys dey dress like craze people

Sha na spirit dey follow dem
U no fit carry person sweat make he better for u ma

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by AoifeNightfall: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
That's who they are.

People who dress that way behave that way and do things that way.

I don't know if you understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Freelane33(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
The big thieves wore suits , the small thieves do the opposite. When you are a low thief , everything about you will be petty, small , lil e.g your dressing ,having interlock or dread on your head ,lower thinking faculty e.t.c Enter some streets in Abuja or lekki and see how the real thieves dress ,is either in suits or a very expensive native wears .
Muna4real:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Prime4life(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Muna4real:

why you dey blast senior man like this nah, you won make en commite suicide. Abeg take am easy oo banny. grin
Muna4real:

why you dey blast senior man like this nah, you won make en commite suicide. Abeg take am easy oo banny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Kutunban: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Class can't be bought, they are inferior thinkers that's why they dress that way. Their mindset has been altered with the narrative that dressing rascally with multicolored hair and clothes is wealth and the only means they can achieve that is through fraud.

Weak men produce weak society.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Bennysam: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Stupid yahoo boy defending yourself and your people . Like she told you before not everybody date criminals like you

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Bennysam: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
jericco1:
To ask people like you why you don't dress well like a normal human being

2 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by floss(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Very simple...
The path he took in making his money isn't decent...you can't give what you don't have.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by jericco1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bennysam:

To ask people like you why you don't dress well like a normal human being

You're high
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by HarunaWest(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

smelling thing
what else do you have.

the way congo meat water dey draw... that's how your toto dey draw but yours is mixed with worms, locust and mucus fuming together.

tueh, I spit.
Some things you people type here i wonder how you do that. Will you be proud to show this to your son in future?
If you cant yab decently, then forrget bour it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by tommy589(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

And surprise to know these rascally looking clothes are expensive. But mostly they buy knockoff as brands,maybe they don't view fashion magazine
Gone are the days when happening boys were smartly dressed in suits and other branded apparels and you can't stop admiring their high end looks

1 Like

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Divoc19(f): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Their victims spirit dey follow them cheesy cheesy
I fitin't laugh finish cheesy
Muna4real:
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by temmypotter(m): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

smelling thing
what else do you have.

tueh, I spit.

Guy, rest IJN

5 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Mrscarter(f): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Lol
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by boolet: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Epic Clapback!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shallow Vagina / Checkout These Sexy Sitting Positions[pictures] / Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.