Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) (51824 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Crazy shii jus keep happening..Father lord please watch over us in time like this and continue to place confusion in the mist of our enemies. Amen!
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Why’s it so hard for buhari to release this man? Of what importance is his incarceration to Nigerians? Who’s this man himself? Why can’t you just free the motherfucker & stop wasting the common man’s lives?

Someone we don't even know here. Buhari is making popular
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbiish:
Hmm
Fear of stray bullet in abuja is d beginning of wisdom

#fear of stray bullet abuja
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abuja is so terrible the worst capital city in the world am ashamed see the decayed building and the so called poor sellers

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by kingsmecca(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Why’s it so hard for buhari to release this man? Of what importance is his incarceration to Nigerians? Who’s this man himself? Why can’t you just free the motherfucker & stop wasting the common man’s lives?
My brother! I'm asking same questions. To obey rule of law is a problem.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Papvz: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
The presidency disregard for the rule of law is just alarming. If you arrested him for terrorism and you couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt then you let him go and place him under watch. But because the powers that be have not suffered a direct consequential casualty in this attack, they are not bothered. May GOD save us the helpless

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by cheeseballs: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gradually.... Nigeria is moving to the current status of Libya, just for a reason that could be easily averted. I am sure that it's when a politician is shot that this matter would be taken serious. It is clear that this is not a peaceful protest. Look at the speed buhari used to declare IPOB a terrorist organization with the full wrath of the Nigerian army and he is just pampering the shiites.... Abeg let them break into the government house abuja and do what they are good at.... It is well!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
kozmokaz:
Is this Abuja?

Well good they brought it to the fct...time for the rich to also cry!
No, its abuya.....

Prior to the thread.... Wonder when all this rubbish will stop in this country. Does it mean that buhari and his cohorts are waiting till everybody is killed before something can be done?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by tosinornottosin: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Papvz:
The presidency disregard for the rule of law is just alarming. If you arrested him for terrorism and you couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt then you let him go and place him under watch. But because the powers that be have not suffered a direct consequential casualty in this attack, they are not bothered. May GOD save us the helpless
don't you think a revolution is the only way out

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
This is obviously what you get staying in an animal zoo called “Nigeria”

I guess you are one of the animal
If your grandpa is from Nigeria.

Don't let the name deceive you
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
sad
fool their are talking about life u are here posting scanner staff here ur family no like money give them the sure a game let den play including u badstard

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obo09217:
Really

u are alway useless with this post here..

go get better work inugo
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Wizmasta: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Greater evil than Boko Haram is here. Boko weren't this daring when they started.

Can't the govt obey court order for once. Those rats ain't gonna retreat.

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by flowx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Certainly that is Damascus not our own Abuja...

Buhari must go!
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
na the first time dem dey shoot gun for nigeria?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
berrystunn:

I guess you are one of the animal
If your grandpa is from Nigeria.

Don't let the name deceive you
Chill out amigo it's a simple figure of speech or whatever you call it. Calm

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
rowland545:
I just pray my younger sister is safe

She has not returned up til now....I never wan begin panick ....

She's safe, very safe. Don't panic, you hear
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
kingsmecca:
My brother! I'm asking same questions. To obey rule of law is a problem.

I just don’t understand anymore. It’s quite glaring this people won’t stop. We’re still battling boko haram & Fulani Herdsmen, now ‘shiites’? This is vexing. What a clueless analogue brain man
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
West2019:
fool their are talking about life u are here posting scanner staff here ur family no like money give them the sure a game let den play including u badstard
U sick or what? Check again who you quoted shocked
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by khaffi2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
rowland545:
I just pray my younger sister is safe

She has not returned up til now....I never wan begin panick ....

Abeg is she back yet?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Stay tuned on this space for the history of Shia from an expert in Islamic history.

Please stay tuned.

I'm waiting OBIdiently
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by ifeanyiopra44: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
ordinary bullet hanty de run, we way de use bomb de play tennis for gambia never complain, e come be u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
The south should come together and pull out of this union.

We cannot continue to remain backwards because of the north.

You and who should come together afonja? Fight your war. Betrayals!

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
ifeanyiopra44:
ordinary bullet hanty de run, we way de use bomb de play tennis for gambia never complain, e come be u cheesy
ur a fool grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Newbiee:
Terrorist arm of the wailing party are not happy we are moving to the next level. Shiite must be proscribed and dealt with accordingly. They are not happy with the formation of next level cabinet.
One brain dead insect detected

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Freeman50:
No, its abuya.....

Prior to the thread.... Wonder when all this rubbish will stop in this country. Does it mean that buhari and his cohorts are waiting till everybody is killed before something can be done?

Chill man... One funny thing about this is that... The fight gonna be in Abuja this time around,not sambisa forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
dynicks:
If only these shots are happening right in asorock!!

Buhari would have been up on his feet by force!

Gba!
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Stay tuned on this space for the history of Shia from an expert in Islamic history.

Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chelseaplus, it is "Banex" not "Bannes".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.