Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) (51823 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Tumbulum: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
thornapple:
. Armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists remain problems in igboland.
how many kidnapping do you hear in aba,umuahia,anambara and Enugu. We know those whose handwork is kidnapping who have made abuja Kaduna express way a no go area.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Acedave1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
las las i go run comot 4 dis country
shiites in the north
herdsmen in the south
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by churchkilo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What caused d gunshots?
bid to disperse the shiite demonstrators nah by the police
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by amaniro: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
rowland545:
yea she is back....thanks

No problem. Sometimes the things we see in the media is exaggerated. Army officers were at every corner in Abuja today
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Okay, here's the story about Shia.

Shia, in Arabic, literally means group or party. A person's Shia means his supporters, group or party.

However, in Islam, Shia means the people who ascribe themselves to Ali bn Abee Taalib.

After the death of prophet Muhammad - peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him - the Muslims agreed to make Abu Bakr the khalifah (successor).

This decision was based on many reasons, however I'll mention just one

The prophet - peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him - had always made Abu Bakr the Imam during his sickness.

Then Abu Bakr got sick and he chose Umar to be his successor.

Then when Umar was stabbed in prayer by a fire worshipper (majoosi) he died after a few days. On his death bed he appointed a committee of ten men including Alee, Uthmaan and elderly men among the sahabah (the first and golden generation of Muslims).

The committee agreed to make Uthman khalifah. And it was.

Then some protesters came from Egypt to Madinah and sieged the house of Uthman. The Muslims wanted to fight them but Uthman asked no one to confront them. "I don't want the blood of any Muslim to be spilled because of me".
The protesters killed Uthman based on wrong allegations that they were fed by some mischievous people.

tBC
Maybe you're new here on nairaland. There hatred for anything Islam is very conc. You're trying to please people that can never be pleased. This will even give them chance to talk trash against our beloved Rasuulullaah and his sahaaba.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
rowland545:
I just pray my younger sister is safe

She has not returned up til now....I never wan begin panick ....

Hope she later returned?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Chill out amigo it's a simple figure of speech or whatever you call it. Calm

You don’t insult your land
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's obvious that Nigerian is gradually tunning into a jungle and human being are now animals that you can shoot down at anytime

May God help this country. Amen
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by fortran12: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
Wizmasta:
Greater evil than Boko Haram is here. Boko weren't this daring when they started.

Can't the govt obey court order for once. Those rats ain't gonna retreat.
[/s]
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
rowland545:
I just pray my younger sister is safe
She has not returned up til now....I never wan begin panick ....
now nko
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by fortran12: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
OyiboOyibo:
I LOVE THIS SHIITES, THEY TOOK THE FIGHT TO ABUJA.... WELDONE BOYS
[/s]
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2019
baloest:
If dere leader is dead ,y not come out & say it 2 d masses Dan killing innocents pple
If their leader dies in detention, then that will be a full blown war. Buhari don buy case be that.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by YahwehRocks: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2019
dynicks:
If only these shots are happening right in asorock!!

Buhari would have been up on his feet by force!

Why try make a mountain out of a molehill?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by highbee02: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2019
OTayobamik:
Lol see that man with white agbada...agbada dey fly lolzzz

na to climb that fence remain. lol
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by decco1878: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Nigerian lady narrates how she closed her shop due to several gun shots at Bannex wuse 2 Abuja.

She wrote in her post:

This is very serious, as people can be seen running for their life to avoid stray bullets.

Watch The Video
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/several-gun-shots-at-bannes-wuse-2.html

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Bluehill1051: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2019
kozmokaz:
Is this Abuja?

Well good they brought it to the fct...time for the rich to also cry!
I swear u r a foolish goat! Is it only rich ppl that stay in abuja?
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Bluehill1051: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2019
dochenaj:

If their leader dies in detention, then that will be a full blown war. Buhari don buy case be that.
Whichcase buhari buy? Lol. A whole mko died and babangida dey gallant. It is u n i that will suffer it
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2019
berrystunn:

You don’t insult your land
My apologies ‘Patriot’

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Even the capital city
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by rowland545(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Hope she later returned?
yea she did ...thanks for d concern

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by rowland545(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Hope she later returned?
yea she did thanks

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by rowland545(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2019
tyup:

now nko
yea she came back ...thanks for d concern
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
churchkilo:
bid to disperse the shiite demonstrators nah by the police
Thx
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by churchkilo(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thx
as you dey fear so, do you live or work around that area
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2019
churchkilo:
as you dey fear so, do you live or work around that area
Nope.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by nerorex01: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Ohhhhhhh boy, how I take land for Naija sef, country wey no value human, them kill their people for South Africa e no concern them, kill and even some for Ghana e still no be their problem, people still die for their own land e go be like say na cockroach wey dem use Otapiapia kill.

Guys, see make one Nigerian-American just mistakenly die for Naija, you go see how USA go dey threaten us with economic ties. We are just facing anywhere as nation with no compass. angry

Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Lolzzzzz
Tumbulum:
how many kidnapping do you hear in aba,umuahia,anambara and Enugu. We know those whose handwork is kidnapping who have made abuja Kaduna express way a no go area.
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by dochenaj: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Whichcase buhari buy? Lol. A whole mko died and babangida dey gallant. It is u n i that will suffer it
1. Who incarcerated MKO?
2. When did MKO die?
Babaginda did not incarcerate MKO, and so cannot be blamed directly for his death.

Secondly the person that incarcerated MKO had died barely a month before MKO died, so he was already out of the way to be blamed and bear the brunt of MKO's death.

You cannot lock someone up unlawfully and the person die in the process, and you walk away without some form of retribution coming your way.

No matter how secure Buhari might feel, I guarantee you, if that man dies in detention, Buhari "don buy case be that".
Re: Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Andersonjr:
My apologies ‘Patriot’

Usu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.