Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? (19263 Views)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2019
to make sure the groom gets at least a lap dance .
and to hookup with the hottest bridesmaid of course
Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by chivic100(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2019
He's ur handman, he stands with you in case any need arises, you communicates him first before you doing few things, like.... for errands, for corrections, communication and so other things.infact he's ur mouth piece in so many things....... you needs it bro, do not undermine it
Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2019
It is one of those senseless western traditions other part of the world failed to critique.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by fortune120(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
davidtella:
Having bested four different friends, I can conclude that the best man doesnt have any meaningful role.

It is just to add glamour to the ceremony. Wear same suit with the grooom and ready to pick single babes who are ready to pick the single, handsome man. Thats all.

and you're not married?
my brother are you a canopy
Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by Phyde: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
adeiza4u:
Good evening Nlanders.

Just as the title of this thread implies, I wish to know the essential roles of a best man in white wedding ceremony.

I've tried to avoid this responsibility but my brother won't just let me be. I'm an introvert and don't really like engaging in public discourse, and appearance except when they become unavoidable just like this one.

Also, I've never featured as a best man before.

Now the event is just some days away, and I don't really have a grasp of what I'll be doing on those days. I'm feeling a bit worried already because I wouldn't want to make any blunder that will turn things awkward.

Please I need experiential inputs.

Thanks
grin grin grin I was in your shoe many years back but due to my ushering experience in church, everything was easy and fun. Just be bold, be free and see yourself like an assistant to your brother on that day. Attentions are mostly on the celebrants not you. I have done it twice and it's fun i like doing again.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? by Dotmanmacsammy(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2021
More light on this thread pls

A brother needs it biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For All Dog Lovers: Pictures From A Dog Show That Held Yesterday / A Nairalander Wedding Challenge / Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.