Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (85514 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by SwhtJesusbaby: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2019
When it comes to cheating, all tribes are equal. i live in Okota where married Igbo women sleep around with reckless abandon. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but attributing cheating to a particular tribe is sickening.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2019
KingSango:
Wow grin
Do your research. They had an orbital vehicle that remained in orbit switch some crew. The vehicle that landed on the moon detached, landed on the moon and later blasted off to reattach with the mother craft which then brought them back to earth.
The photo was taken by the orbiting mother craft.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bendike: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2019
SwhtJesusbaby:
When it comes to cheating, all tribes are equal. i live in Okota where married Igbo women sleep around with reckless abandon. I'm neither Igbo not Yoruba but attributing cheating to a particular tribe is sickening.
They all cheat. Igbo or yoruba. The point is just try the experiment. Try your yoruba or igbo ex gf that is now married and you will find out more of the yorubas will be willing to Bleep you. It's just my observation.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Thalinzrcng: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed

You are not far from the truth.
Ye, you are close to salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by KingSango(m): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

Do your research. They had an orbital vehicle that remained in orbit switch some crew. The vehicle that landed on the moon detached, landed on the moon and later blasted off to reattach with the mother craft which then brought them back to earth.
The photo was taken by the orbiting mother craft.

So they had AI a robot? Come on man use your brain. They film this in the desert here in Nevada were they have no man's land.

grin grin

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Klington: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Orishirishi

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by GossipPage: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by jafol(m): 2:14am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

I get you point and you are right. They all cheat. But once your igbo gf gets married the chances of her fucking you is lesser than the yoruba. Don't miss understand me oh. It happens but it is less. Thats just my observation. As I said b4. This is not tribalism and no offense meant.

Lol I just wish you guys come to America and see Igbo women cheating lol I will keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by jafol(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2019
bendike:

They all cheat. Igbo or yoruba. The point is just try the experiment. Try your yoruba or igbo ex gf that is now married and you will find out more of the yorubas will be willing to Bleep you. It's just my observation.
I see more Igbo babes concealing there’s compared to Yoruba o. They cheat like Bleep o bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by delishpot: 2:30am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Better than men who claim to be perfect husbands but sneak into the rooms if their underage wards and rape them for donkey years.
Turn the tables and tell me men do t also complain if their wives have careers that take them away from home or their marital responsibilities.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Tjah: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2019
D conversation is in d bible Mr man
GOFRONT:
lipsrsealed

Till this moment, No one alive has been able to interpret the conversation between Eve and the Serpent in the garden of Eden....
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by penjm: 2:52am On Jul 24, 2019
when will u confessed ur own?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Kendricklamar(m): 2:53am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:

You nailed it bro...

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by penjm: 2:56am On Jul 24, 2019
go and confessed ur own pls now that is confession time.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by onosbaba3310: 3:14am On Jul 24, 2019
DMG.COM.NG is giving out 20,000 Naira cash to 5 persons every week, as a part of our "HELP DEVELOPE AFRICA" Program, an initiative that was developed to help African youths financially in achieving their goals in life. Total of 20,000 Naira cash will be given to random people who entered the contest, please to qualify kindly participate in all the activities you are ask to do and also refer a friend

https://gmd.com.ng/win-20000-naira-for-free
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Deoboss(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Very true, a relative of mine just experienced similar situation where his wife sold the land he bought for her to help her lover with a problem & she later found out that her lover lied and used the proceed of land sale to prepare marriage with another lady.

All hell broke loose when she saw the i.v thru some one else as her husband was the one that eventually bailed her from police station when she secretly went with thugs to assault her lover on finding out his marriage plans.

So you see the way some married women behave & mess themselves up.

kelvine:
One other tread a lady was saying foolish men don't make their wives next of kin.

This man up here might not be foolish if he gave his property to charity
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by bellotaofeek: 3:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Emily22:
5 good years.....chisos.....when u no b borehole driller, why u go drill a hole for 5 years....biko am outta here

Engineers are trying. He never meet water for 5 years. . He should dig more

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by clems88(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder why didn't God create kpekus to have a meter.

These women are something else now.
oga so you've been released from your imprisonment grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:

lipsrsealed

True a gal I dated back then and was helping a lot was always going back to FCK a broke ex behind my back
Funny enough the dude never spent a penny on her

I banished her to him. Today she don slim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by babeosisi: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Foolish lazy man.
He abandons the woman and beats her up,tearing her clothes to shreds and destroys her things .why won't she find solace elsewhere?
There were some loving arms somewhere else and she fell into their embrace.I don't even blame her.
I bet you he was also cheating on her.
Thank God she has enough common sense to file for divorce before he kills her

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by needful: 4:23am On Jul 24, 2019
babeosisi:
Foolish lazy man.
He abandons the woman and beats her up,tearing her clothes to shreds and destroys her things .why won't she find solace elsewhere?
There were some loving arms somewhere else and she fell into their embrace.I don't even blame her.
I bet you he was also cheating on her.
Thank God she has enough common sense to file for divorce before he kills her

One funny thing about this men is that, they are all hypocrites. I wish all women will be cheating like that when they are maltreated. It pains men to see women cheat but they classified themselves as having right to change soup as they want. That is why I like America, u cheat in secret and I cheat on a broad day light. 99% of men in Nigeria are chronic cheaters, why are u guys pained so much that a neglected wive found herself a solace in someone else. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Prompto: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2019
How come I am now yet to see an Igbo married woman that is not a chest ?

franchasng:

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by seguno2: 4:32am On Jul 24, 2019
ijustdey:

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated, Confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife For 5 Years- husband

•He smashed my phone, beat, left me naked after tearing my clothes —Wife

https://tribuneonlineng.com/227764/

Marriage ended.
She is a confirmed free agent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by seguno2: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2019
needful:
One funny thing about this men is that, they are all hypocrites. I wish all women will be cheating like that when they are maltreated. It pains men to see women cheat but they classified themselves as having right to change soup as they want. That is why I like America, u cheat in secret and I cheat on a broad day light. 99% of men in Nigeria are chronic cheaters, why are u guys pained so much that a neglected wive found herself a solace in someone else. Nonsense

Do women marry their husbands or it is the other way around

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by babeosisi: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2019
needful:

Any man who cheats deserves a woman that will cheat on him for years .in fact a woman that will bear children fathered by other men under his roof.
That's a good payback for such a man
When he clocks 65 then he discovers he has no biological kids by the wife he neglected
Two can play that game
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by seguno2: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Deoboss:
Very true, a relative of mine just experienced similar situation where his wife sold the land he bought for her to help her lover with a problem & she later found out that her lover lied and used the proceed of land sale to prepare marriage with another lady.

All hell broke loose when she saw the i.v thru some one else as her husband was the one that eventually bailed her from police station when she secretly went with thugs to assault her lover on finding out his marriage plans.

Is there a difference between being a mumu and being a gentleman

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Ziel20:
shocked
Always in Ibadan. Promiscuous people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Kdon2: 4:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Deoboss:

They reason like brainless fools
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Kdon2: 4:42am On Jul 24, 2019
babeosisi:

Any man who cheats deserves a woman that will cheat on him for years .in fact a woman that will bear children fathered by other men under his roof.
That's a good payback for such a man
When he clocks 65 then he discovers he has no biological kids by the wife he neglected
Two can play that game

Hmmmm... I guess here is an aggressive and very experienced cheater!

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2019
MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Kdon2:

Hmmmm... I guess here is an aggressive and very experienced cheater!

Nigerian girls are worse than cheaters. In fact the day you marry a Nigerian woman your life is in danger.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2019
grin

Stay away from Married women who's husband's don't stay at home, wether you guys live in the same compound or You just happen to be acquaintances. Keep her at arms length, Never go inside her building unless absolutely necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.