Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

(breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (52565 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by samnaija: 6:09am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=Prompto post=80571968]Exactly what the lunatic I quoted did n what is expected of every foolish cursed bigoted Igbo PDP supporters. Mention your Igbo politicians each n every one of them are crooks, they are even bigger thieves than the average politicians in Nigeria

n their names as the thieves they are n move on to hellfire, leave Hausa Yoruba people to mention theirs too not foolish Igbos listing Yoruba or Hausa politicians as thieves like you lunatics do not have bigger thieves who are politicians n are also Igbos.

My brother tone down a bit. Whom exactly are you fighting on the forum.dont bring tribe into this. Even in corruption you want us to follow national quota in naming them.
Every Nigerian should name this people out, one by one. Sorry there is no quota system to be followed with corrupt politicians they are everywhere..wake up...

[/quote

My brother tone down a bit.whom exactly are you fighting on the forum. Don't bring tribe into this even in corruption you want us to follow national quota in naming them .
Every Nigerian shout name this people out, one by one. Sorry there is no quota system to be followed with corrupt politicians they are everywhere... Wake up.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by 9jaBloke: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2019
I'm beginning to like Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kennykg(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2019
lmao is it the same politicians that already have dual citizenships ?

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Truthbites: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2019
My list for the US
Prof Mahmud inec chair
Buhari
Oshiomole
Thienubu bullion billion van
Rochas
Gandollar
Liar Mohammed
Amaechi
El Rufai
Sanusi
And a host of others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by donprinyo(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But you are foolishly okay with Ebele Jonathan gifting Tompolo security contracts n allowing him to import war vessels ba ?! Many of you PDP supporters needed to be beheaded when you argue this pathetically.

Trump come and see dis one and his generations plus his tribe too
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Truthbites: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Bridget95:
why can't you yourself name the 'one'man you know in rivers state that engineered violence before attacking the U.S. for not giving out names.

I tire o. US coded names. He too coded a name
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Truthbites: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But you are foolishly okay with Ebele Jonathan gifting Tompolo security contracts n allowing him to import war vessels ba ?! Many of you PDP supporters needed to be beheaded when you argue this pathetically.

A whole behead? You must be banned from nairaland for life. Evil , killer, ritualist, murderer like u...pls ban this guy o

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by hermesprogidy(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Nemesis909:
But you nicodemusly snuck Atiku in hoping to cash in had he won the 2019 presidential election.

Don't mind the hypocritical bastards. Meanwhile Trump is undermining US democracy everyday and none of them is doing squat about it.

3 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by hermesprogidy(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2019
9jaBloke:
I'm beginning to like Trump
Yimu. If any of the so called politicians offer to stay in his hotel, they will give him visa sharperly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FearGodinall: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2019
The department of state also emphasised that the actions announced are specific to certain individuals and not directed at the Nigerian people or the newly elected government. 

The names are;
Tukur burutai
Amaechi
El rufai
Gandollar
Bullion master
Nseri
Osibanjo
President Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Princedapace(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Guys, this is good news. Can we go to Twitter to make this trend along with Trump.

We can. We need other developed countries to ban them too. The entire Nigerian leaders, past and present are horrible. These people organise useless elections and elect them selves.

These people pay them selves so well. Send their kids abroad for education while they destroy ours. We need the world leaders to know that as long as they have refused to do something about Nigerian leaders, Nigeria will continue to produce people who will hunt the world in many ways. Simple.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Princedapace(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2019
Guys, this is good news. Can we go to Twitter to make this trend along with Trump.

We can. We need other developed countries to ban them too. The entire Nigerian leaders, past and present are horrible. These people organise useless elections and elect them selves.

These people pay them selves so well. Send their kids abroad for education while they destroy ours. We need the world leaders to know that as long as they have refused to do something about Nigerian leaders, Nigeria will continue to produce people who will hunt the world in many ways. Simple. Good one.

3 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Morenikeji070: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol useless Trump the world knew your damn ass election was rigged has well. Foolish man solve American problem about your election you are facing.... lol

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Achuwa1:
Mr Bullion van should be number one on the list .
Is it my own bullionvan ?

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by oluwaahmed: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2019
I see Amechi on the list.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by UncleJudax(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:

Beheading is now a way of countering an argument?

Primitive minds.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by sexyking1: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
The Froggy of Bourdillon is number 1 on that list and Prof Mahmud is 2 on the list .. shameless people
He is wanted in America already for drug related offence. So he won't dare cross ameria
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Impact6789: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Good one from them grin
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by ise82(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Usa don cast joor. They are part of our problems.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by stephen12118(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.
To say that he is being name a minister is another insult.
Please the US govt, you can do better

I sympathizer with those mofos quoting me wrongly.
I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
What I give is a statement of fact.
If you have any issue with that come and beat me, I dey my house
Now I know that u are mad, why are u blaming Ameachi alone,wike is also an evil man,and Ameachi tracks record can speak for itself. Keep on wailing
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by jeanexx7(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Whao! That was the very reason Rotimi Amaechi, was denied Visa early this Month.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by wizardus: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2019
This trump self...He his showing Nigeria government that he has beef with them...

Meanwhile trump blast four congress women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd5Etwldjz4
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Jman06(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Please extend such restrictions to ALL Nigerian politicians in public offices, both elected and appointed!

The UK, Germany, Canada and the rest of the developed world should equally ban Nigerian politicians and their family members from having access to their facilities. That's the only way Nigeria can develop!

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2019
M. C oluomo o!!!!!!
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by cushious: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2019
The 'banner' and the 'bannees' are all politicians. I never take their words seriously because they are highly skilled in the art of gaslighting and deceit such that the non-politicians are always left at the verge of victory but never victorious.
It's a universal trend, the only difference is that Nigerian politicians overdo it, just like they overdo just about any and every negative thing. #AwonAlaseju
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Kendollar696(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Even politicians found guilty by EFCC, should be ban to enter US..
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by ImaIma1(f): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But Ebele Patience n Allison Madukwe should not make the. List ba ? The level with which you prove you are foolish on NL is astonishing. It seem it is safe to say you have been cursed to argue that way.

You guys should not reduce this to a PDP APC battle. Swallow your preferences because everyone of them should be on that list. This is no longer about the party but about Nigeria

Cc FarahAideed
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by lonelydora: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2019
omoiyalayi:

US imposes visa ban on politicians who undermined Nigeria’s democracy

The US government has announced visa restriction on Nigerians who “sabotaged” the country’s democracy. 

This was made known in a statement signed by Morgan Ortagus, spokesperson of the US department of state. 

“The United States is a steadfast supporter of Nigerian democracy. We commend all those Nigerians who participated peacefully in the February and March 2019 elections and have worked to strengthen Nigerian democratic institutions and processes,” the statement read. 

“As Nigeria marks the twentieth anniversary of a return to democratic rule this year, we remain committed to working together to continue to advance democracy and respect for human rights and achieve greater peace and prosperity for both our nations. We condemn those whose acts of violence, intimidation, or corruption harmed Nigerians or undermined the democratic process.

“In a January 24 statement, the U.S. government said that we would consider consequences – including visa restrictions – for individuals responsible for undermining the Nigerian democratic process or for organising election-related violence.  To that end, the Secretary of State is imposing visa restrictions on Nigerians believed to be responsible for, or complicit in, undermining democracy in Nigeria. These individuals have operated with impunity at the expense of the Nigerian people and undermined democratic principles and human rights.”

The department of state also emphasised that the actions announced are specific to certain individuals and not directed at the Nigerian people or the newly elected government. 

The names of the affected persons were not disclosed.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-us-imposes-visa-ban-on-nigerians-who-fuelled-violence-during-elections

Thank you Trump. They should stay here and develop the country. I wish the ban will also extend to their children and wards.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2019
It would have been nice if we know the names of those politicians.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by 8stargeneral: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Amaechi should be number one on d list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / J. J. Omojuwa Conducted Online Poll Without Having Peter-obi As An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.