Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

(breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (52566 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Rolly22(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.
To say that he is being name a minister is another insult.
Please the US govt, you can do better

I sympathizer with those mofos quoting me wrongly.
I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
What I give is a statement of fact.
If you have any issue with that come and beat me, I dey my house

Don't mind them, yeye people
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kayalla(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i go renew him name grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Enemyofpeace: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
kayalla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
those your lips just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kayalla(f): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
those your lips just dey hungry me like shawarma

come chop na, but e dey spicy o
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Enemyofpeace: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
kayalla:

come chop na, but e dey spicy o
i like spicy lips

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by GoodofNaija: 4:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Prompto:
But you are foolishly okay with Ebele Jonathan gifting Tompolo security contracts n allowing him to import war vessels ba ?! Many of you PDP supporters needed to be beheaded when you argue this pathetically.

Oh boy shocked

This one na terrorist o shocked

Nairalanders be careful with this one o
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Alejobs: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video)