Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

(breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (52567 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Bellotelli: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.
To say that he is being name a minister is another insult.
Please the US govt, you can do better

I sympathizer with those mofos quoting me wrongly.
I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
What I give is a statement of fact.
If you have any issue with that come and beat me, I dey my house
If you name one, then you should name the other who occupy the govt house. By doing that it wont amount for double standard.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FlordFlorez(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2019
My mind goes to Amaechi.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by brainhgeek(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Good move. Please extend it to their children and relatives too. Revoke their citizenship status if they have one.
I hope other countries will do the same.
Stop giving us loans when we can't judiciously account for the previous ones.
They created this mess and they should stay back to fix it.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Commentor: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2019
deepwater:

Dont be ignorant son
Go to the NCDMB portal and see for your self hundreds of Nigerian companies owning same specification of vessels.

The APC government sold lies to you all, those vessels are not war ship but used for offshore security in the oil and gas industry.

And also, know that the ammunition and personnel are supplied by your Nigerian Navy. And it is very very official

Shut up.

The sale of the war vessels to Tompolo generated heavy widespread condemnation in Norway from where it was purchased.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by khaleed111: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2019
IGBOSON1:
They should ban the bastards and their privileged, over-pampered kids for life.....and also get the UK to do likewise! Let's now see where they will fly to when they want to escape from the mess that is 'one Nigeria' for a few weeks, or where they will send their lazy kids to go for schooling while leaving the dilapidated, rat and cult infested schools in Nigeria for the poor hapless Nigerian kid that doesn't have the luxury of making such a choice!
baba country plenty o not only UK and US
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by CodeTemplar: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

That will be a good step in the right direction.

We have various laws to be amended in that senate house and for our politicans as a whole.

No more business as usual.
No more impunity in our land.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime!
Buhari who plotted coup should be No 1 in your mind. In fact I think the US is telling him almost directly that he truncated a democratic govt and isn't welcome there as a reaction to the new height of religious persecution we are seeing.
Shi'ites are being persecuted as so are Christians. Lands are being grabbed for killer ethnic groups by the government.
It hasnt been this bad for ages.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by 9jaBloke: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Yimu. If any of the so called politicians offer to stay in his hotel, they will give him visa sharperly.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Isnow: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2019
fallacy!!!! who are those undermining the NIgeria Democracy? the head lines sound interesting but the content is a total bunkum
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by CodeTemplar: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

We have various laws to be amended in that senate house and for our politicans as a whole.

Impunity like flaunting court orders?

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.

I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
have you gone to the street to protest the man in ministerial list....have Nigerians even border having a mass protests in front of army and police to protest against ordinary herdsmen talk more of bad governance.....You want America to give you the list of names the names you all know have you done a thing?
America can not do more than they are doing Nigeria is not their affair...they are not world organisation

Our president was exchanged we did nothing some were arguing that if the man in aso rock is not Buhari that US, BRITAIN AND SO ON WILL SPEAK UP.... FORGETTING THAT IF YOU PRESENT EVEN A GOAT AS YOUR PRESIDENT THE WORLD WOULD NOT DO A THING...

EUROPEAN COUNTRIES DONT DENY US VISA BECAUSE WE ARE JUST BAD MORE OFIT IS BECAUSE WE ARE DUMB AND STUPID YES AFRICANS ARE TOO DUMB
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FarahAideed: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But you are foolishly okay with Ebele Jonathan gifting Tompolo security contracts n allowing him to import war vessels ba ?! Many of you PDP supporters needed to be beheaded when you argue this pathetically.

Where are the war vessels?

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:
The USA imposes bans on Nigerian politicians = the USA imposes ban on Nigerian politicians not dancing to their tune. As long as they can control you and use you, the USA can support even the devil. Mtshewwwww. Sakamanje ban! If such bans were true, then 99% of Nigerian politicians should have been banned from since 1999 because they have all undermined our democracy from our presidents to civil servants.

Probably bt not exactly as this might be a trump policy thing than the general us policy.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by bbamusa: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
the US is just making mouth, you guyz are the beneficiaries of the corruption proceed. dey there dey deceive yasef.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2019
All the APC criminals who participated in the rigging should be on the list. These should include Buhari, Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi, Festus Keyamo, OmoAgege, General Buratai, the immediate past IG of Police, INEC Chairman, Oshiomhole. They should also include the BMC criminals constituting nuisance on the internet.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

Your name should actually be on that list.

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:

I heard that the criminal (Amaechi) was denied visa. I don't know how true it is but I believe he will be on the list.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Achuwa1:
Mr Bullion van should be number one on the list .

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
For it to have effect they should ban their family and kids too ..

Yep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Good news... I like this.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FarahAideed: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But Ebele Patience n Allison Madukwe should not make the. List ba ? The level with which you prove you are foolish on NL is astonishing. It seem it is safe to say you have been cursed to argue that way.

Did they rig the 2019 election?

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by bigpicture001: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2019
...U.S should make EU do same..nd also ban their relatives from visiting both places...and evening going to school too

It's a shame we have to be barred b4 we can behave normally

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
Exactly what the lunatic I quoted did n what is expected of every foolish cursed bigoted Igbo PDP supporters. Mention your Igbo politicians each n every one of them are crooks, they are even bigger thieves than the average politicians in Nigeria.

Mention their names as the thieves they are n move on to hellfire, leave Hausa Yoruba people to mention theirs too not foolish Igbos listing Yoruba or Hausa politicians as thieves like you lunatics do not have bigger thieves who are politicians n are also Igbos.

Your name would be sent to Trump to add to the list of the enemies of democracy. You belong together with Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Princedapace:
Guys, this is good news. Can we go to Twitter to make this trend along with Trump.

We can. We need other developed countries to ban them too. The entire Nigerian leaders, past and present are horrible. These people organise useless elections and elect them selves.

These people pay them selves so well. Send their kids abroad for education while they destroy ours. We need the world leaders to know that as long as they have refused to do something about Nigerian leaders, Nigeria will continue to produce people who will hunt the world in many ways. Simple.

Actually, if this country should make progress, all Nigerians should be banned from traveling abroad except for emergencies. Both the politicians and the stupid tribalistic masses that elect them.

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol useless Trump the world knew your damn ass election was rigged has well. Foolish man solve American problem about your election you are facing.... lol

Which world are you talking about? Trump's election rigged? You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FarahAideed: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol useless Trump the world knew your damn ass election was rigged has well. Foolish man solve American problem about your election you are facing.... lol

Trump election rigged ? Was it you that rigged it ..shameless man

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2019
jeanexx7:
Whao! That was the very reason Rotimi Amaechi, was denied Visa early this Month.

Exactly.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by patorial(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2019
When you talk a lot and you don't mention a name, then you aren't talking
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2019
stephen12118:
Now I know that u are mad, why are u blaming Ameachi alone,wike is also an evil man,and Ameachi tracks record can speak for itself. Keep on wailing

Your man Amaechi is on the list. I heard that he was denied visa already. I hope you did not participate in the massive rigging carried out by Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Morenikeji070: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2019
You can't understand. Why are u gonna call me shameless man am I talking to you??
FarahAideed:

Trump election rigged ? Was it you that rigged it ..shameless man
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by executive12: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Jman06:
Please extend such restrictions to ALL Nigerian politicians in public offices, both elected and appointed!

The UK, Germany, Canada and the rest of the developed world should equally ban Nigerian politicians and their family members from having access to their facilities. That's the only way Nigeria can develop!

They should ban all Nigerians actually. The voters are also a part of the problem.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by FarahAideed: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=Morenikeji070 post=80576143]You can't understand. Why are u gonna call me shameless man am I talking to you??[/quote

Keep quiet jare ..nobody rigged any election for Trump. He won it fair and square unlike your Buhari

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Morenikeji070: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019
You can't understand its so deep....
executive12:

Which world are you talking about? Trump's election rigged? You are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.