Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

(breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (52563 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by MobilityExpress: 4:48am On Jul 24, 2019
The USA imposes bans on Nigerian politicians = the USA imposes ban on Nigerian politicians not dancing to their tune. As long as they can control you and use you, the USA can support even the devil. Mtshewwwww. Sakamanje ban! If such bans were true, then 99% of Nigerian politicians should have been banned from since 1999 because they have all undermined our democracy from our presidents to civil servants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Trump is the best thing I think to have happened in modern democracy. The guy is just too efficient.
You all can call him racist or what ever but all I see is a man who who takes his people to heart and hates oppressors.

4 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by samnaija: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But Ebele Patience n Allison Madukwe should not make the. List ba ? The level with which you prove you are foolish on NL is astonishing. It seem it is safe to say you have been cursed to argue that way.
Name your politician and move on. Don't take it personal..

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by samnaija: 4:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Personally all of the them should be banned
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by overlord77: 5:03am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.
To say that he is being name a minister is another insult.
Please the US govt, you can do better

ROTIMI AMAECHI belongs in jail.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by abiolamitodun(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2019
both in power oo or outside power...them and their families should be banned for life...let them no go school for there sef.....
ahh ahh...what rubbish is that....
that's how they go to school there and com and take the best post here with that their bsc in food engeering and master's in history...
jo...bawo lose jorawon
awon alaida eyan
abi ewari nkan fa...
oshi iranu tiwon bakiri
mcheew

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by PDPGuy: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2019
babeosisi:
Wonderful
Please where is the list.I hope boo boo tops that list followed by oshiribanjo
You’re always the same cheesy
“Oshiribanjo” grin

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by naijaboy756: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

That will be a good step in the right direction.

We have various laws to be amended in that senate house and for our politicans as a whole.

No more business as usual.
No more impunity in our land.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime!
what do you do for a living?
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Aystarz: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
[s]But Ebele Patience n Allison Madukwe should not make the. List ba ? The level with which you prove you are foolish on NL is astonishing. It seem it is safe to say you have been cursed to argue that way.[/s]

Every corrupt Nigerian politician is getting banned, regardless of party affiliations.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Enemyofpeace: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2019
See what Biodun Fatoyinbo has caused for Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Acedave1(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2019
GOOD MOVE
bt naija politicians go still find dia way to europe and asia
later dey tell us america is not good nd corrupt
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by lulakola: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2019
no one should take america serious, when Atiku sneaked in on a broadaylight where were they. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by yanabasee(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

We have various laws to be amended in that senate house and for our politicans as a whole.

USA is a con country.... It'll make our politicians more corrupt as they will up their fraudulent activities to lobby their ways into US by all means... The Americans can't be trusted because they're never anyone's friend......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by contigiency(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2019
As if America is the route to heaven. They can keep their visa because I don't care and some other Nigerians do not care as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by bendike: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2019
If they don't ban Amenchiii, eleufai, nubu, Mc o(that one get their Pali) they have not started.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by bendike: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2019
contigiency:
As if America is the route to heaven.
Dont mind them jare.
But note that for a Nigerian big man what pains you pass is when you are denied traveling especially to UK and US. grin

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Prompto: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Exactly what the lunatic I quoted did n what is expected of every foolish cursed bigoted Igbo PDP supporters. Mention your Igbo politicians each n every one of them are crooks, they are even bigger thieves than the average politicians in Nigeria.

Mention their names as the thieves they are n move on to hellfire, leave Hausa Yoruba people to mention theirs too not foolish Igbos listing Yoruba or Hausa politicians as thieves like you lunatics do not have bigger thieves who are politicians n are also Igbos.

samnaija:

Name your politician and move on. Don't take it personal..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kayalla(f): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2019
very soon they will send all their children studying and living the US back to Nigeria so that all of us will enjoy or suffer.
its because their families re not living Nigeria thats why they dont care about us.
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kaziblake(f): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
The Trump administration are beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not give us names of the fellas you are denying visas.
I know one man from River state that contributed to over 50% of the total violence experience in nations political space 2014 till date.

I sympathizer with those mofos quoting me wrongly.
I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
What I give is a statement of fact.
If you have any issue with that come and beat me, I dey my house
We all know you are talking about ameachi but what about wike who continues to cause violence in PH and other corrupt officials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by koolbe(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Mc Oluomo
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by kayalla(f): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See what Biodun Fatoyinbo has caused for Nigeria now

cheesy cheesy cheesy buhari don tire for ur mouth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by umarshehu58(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2019
If only all these foreign countries will ban Nigeria politicians, maybe these politicians will start developing the country

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by deepwater(f): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
But you are foolishly okay with Ebele Jonathan gifting Tompolo security contracts n allowing him to import war vessels ba ?! Many of you PDP supporters needed to be beheaded when you argue this pathetically.

Dont be ignorant son
Go to the NCDMB portal and see for your self hundreds of Nigerian companies owning same specification of vessels.

The APC government sold lies to you all, those vessels are not war ship but used for offshore security in the oil and gas industry.

And also, know that the ammunition and personnel are supplied by your Nigerian Navy. And it is very very official

1 Like

Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80570400:

what great. Pls grow up, that was too childish
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by popsyleo1: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2019
I love this. Other western world including China take note
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by levi2(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:

I sympathizer with those mofos quoting me wrongly.
I am not a member of any political party, neither am i sympathetic to any political party
What I give is a statement of fact.
If you have any issue with that come and beat me, I dey my house

Why not send his name and copy the embassy handle
Re: (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 24, 2019
popsyleo1:
I love this. Other western world including China take note
china, western?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.