Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm (7025 Views)

Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians / Anambra to Partner with FG on Revitalizing the Omabala Giant Irrigation-Obiano / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Ranching is still done in all parts of the world.

On the other hand, intensive husbandry leads to fat accumulation and obesity in animals. This affects their health and the safety of their meat and milk to consumers.

There's no need to reinvent a working wheel. That's the benefit of diversity in our society. A culture has a passion for animal rearing, the government should give them necessary support for improvement.

Another culture enjoys reading, studying, research and innovation the government should support them.

Another loves travelling to buy and sell the government should support them.

No need to fight. There's more than enough space for everyone in this country. We should all compliment each other.

Peace.

Support should not be bias and at the detriment of another...
Those going in to academic and research business source for land peacefully, purchase, do their business and pay tax...I’ve not heard the government tell indigenous people to submit their land for biking of private universities, research institutes of even public ones.
In other parts of the world u mentioned, there’s no where support involves mandating the indigenous people to give up landed property... it’s private business at the the nd of the day...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Support should not be bias and at the detriment of another...
Those going in to academic and research business source for land peacefully, purchase, do their business and pay tax...I’ve not heard the government tell indigenous people to submit their land for biking of private universities, research institutes of even public ones.
In other parts of the world u mentioned, there’s no where support involves mandating the indigenous people to give up landed property... it’s private business at the the nd of the day...

Alaba international market in Lagos is dominated by Easterners. So also Katangora market at super, Lagos and even computer village. Perhaps the government should chase them out too.

RUGA is for cattle rearers not only fulanis. If you have your cattle you can also use the RUGA lands. It's only that fulanis dominate the cattle rearing profession as easterners dominate the electronics and akube profession.

Or is it Igbo elders that purchased Alaba market for their people to be renting land on? No. The government only gave them the land for public and national interest.
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by anonimi: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Nanorest:
Nice one.
If not for PDP that took us backward, We would have been better than south Africa by now

Receive sense IJN. Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8331014_bubumakesinvestorsfleenigeriacbn_jpeg8c024ba56fba5fb7a560fecb226f7df9

nwakibie3:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said his major weakness lies in not knowing how to make money.

He also disclosed that he even borrowed money to build his three houses in Daura, Abuja and Kaduna.

The President made this known while speaking on his assets during an Interview with Sun Newspaper.

According to him, “When Murtala/Obasanjo regime came, they made sure that certain grades of public officers must declare their assets when they assumed that office and they must declare when they were leaving. So, when I was sworn in as governor of North East, I declared my assets.

“I declared surprisingly, even the number of my cows then. Even if they were supposed to be producing every year, but I declared them the time I was there. And when I was leaving governorship, I became petroleum minister.

“When I was leaving to go to War College, I declared my assets. I could recall General Jemibewon then, was the Adjutant-General of the Army. He rang me and said he was sending me asset declaration form, that I must fill it, sign it before I left for the United States. And I did.

“General Jemibewon is still alive. And when I became head of state eventually, I declared my assets again.

“So, if you people are serious and interested about political officers becoming multi-billionaires, you can find out from Murtala downwards. And those of us who were not very good in making money you should pity us.

“Everybody likes money but I am not very good at making money. Let me put it that way. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja that you mentioned and the one in Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank. Kaduna State or North Central then housing scheme and the Federal Mortgage Bank for the house I am in and AIB, which was, I think, terminated by Central Bank. So, when you go through the records, you find out that the houses I built, I borrowed from there.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/dont-know-make-money-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6432793_screenshot20171219094227_jpege074d484d588f157559d133a2d470290

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Ranching is still done in all parts of the world.

On the other hand, intensive husbandry leads to fat accumulation and obesity in animals. This affects their health and the safety of their meat and milk to consumers.

There's no need to reinvent a working wheel. That's the benefit of diversity in our society. A culture has a passion for animal rearing, the government should give them necessary support for improvement.

Another culture enjoys reading, studying, research and innovation the government should support them.

Another loves travelling to buy and sell the government should support them.

No need to fight. There's more than enough space for everyone in this country. We should all compliment each other.

Peace.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Alaba international market in Lagos is dominated by Easterners. So also Katangora market at super, Lagos and even computer village. Perhaps the government should chase them out too.

RUGA is for cattle rearers not only fulanis. If you have your cattle you can also use the RUGA lands. It's only that fulanis dominate the cattle rearing profession as easterners dominate the electronics and akube profession.

Or is it Igbo elders that purchased Alaba market for their people to be renting land on? No. The government only gave them the land for public and national interest.

U are just dancing around with words, from research u have jump to computer village...it’s still the same thing, use as many examples as u like.
See u are just being an apologist to cattle rearing..cattle and goat hearders have been in our midst since for ever, running their mini ranch in peace...no body is chasing anybody...I have a Sani not far from me where Fulani and Hausas do their business..
It’s a private business, government shouldn’t mandate anybody to give off their ancestry lands to anyone out of fear of not being killed...your pple are not exactly the peaceful type. Empowering them with them with a free national land entitlement will not stop roaming... the fact that’s these free land will be all over the nations will make it worse and make roaming all the more high...
It’s private business .. let each cattle rearer purchase his acres from wherever location they like in the country as any business owner and maintain the land purchased as specific grass fed by cows is being depleted...
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

[s]
U are just dancing around with words, from research u have jump to computer village...it’s still the same thing, use as many examples as u like.
See u are just being an apologist to cattle rearing..cattle and goat hearders have been in our midst since for ever, running their mini ranch in peace...no body is chasing anybody...I have a Sani not far from me where Fulani and Hausas do their business..
It’s a private business, government shouldn’t mandate anybody to give off their ancestry lands to anyone out of fear of not being killed...your pple are not exactly the peaceful type. Empowering them with them with a free national land entitlement will not stop roaming... the fact that’s these free land will be all over the nations will make it worse and make roaming all the more high...
It’s private business .. let each cattle rearer purchase his acres from wherever location they like in the country as any business owner and maintain the land purchased as specific grass fed by cows is being depleted...[/s]

I've tried my part.

Warmest regards.
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Aposteli1(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Sirafoy:
This same Ikun Dairy farm that millions of Naira, Imported Dairy cows and Facilities were wasted during Segun Oni and nothing came out of it. This time around Theory X approach should be implemented so that something will come out.
Good Development anyway.
Wao!! Thanks for this great comment. That's my hometown ooo!!!
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Johnboom: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
I wonder what all these teachers of animal husbandry are doing.
Cows are one of the easiest animals to ranch.
And the profit is bae

All states should encourage her citizens to go into rearing cows.
las las Fulanis will be useless.

Animal rearing has gone beyond walking around aimlessly, they loose more calories and increase risk of getting an infection or even spreading some within the eco system.
Could you teach me how to ranch 100 Cows pls. I am interested. Thanks
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Sirafoy: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aposteli1:
Wao!! Thanks for this great comment. That's my hometown ooo!!!
I'm from the Local government too

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Okoroawusa: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
I wonder what all these teachers of animal husbandry are doing.
Cows are one of the easiest animals to ranch.
And the profit is bae

All states should encourage her citizens to go into rearing cows.
las las Fulanis will be useless.

Animal rearing has gone beyond walking around aimlessly, they loose more calories and increase risk of getting an infection or even spreading some within the eco system.
I thought u were making sense until I got to the part where u want Fulani to be useless "las" "las" then I realized how shallow ur life is.
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by Aposteli1(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Sirafoy:

I'm from the Local government too
Wao!!! Nice meeting you.
We may hook up 08065997572
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by doyinbaby(f): 5:31am On Jul 25, 2019
To solve herdsman crisis.....all tribes must actively engage in animal husbandry
Re: Ekiti State And Promasidor To Partner On Revitalizing The Ikun Dairy Farm by doyinbaby(f): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2019
If all tribes engage in animal husbandry.... harassment by herdsmen will stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mahmood Yakubu: Nigerian Voters More Than Voters In Entire West Africa / APC Katsina House Of Reps Member, Hamza Dalhat Decemps To PDP / Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Congratulates Uzodinma On Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.