Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,920 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! (591 Views)

Photo:would You Eat This 's-x' Cake / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / This S The Picture Some One That Want To Scam You Would Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! by farous(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
My people,Is it nice the way we do talk about S*E*X, S*E*X,S*E*X as if it has become a tradition.This forum is a faceless forum and people can talk all they do because nobody knows them,or see them physically,and it now seem from research about all we say here that FORNICATION is now the order of the day. Most of what we do in secrect is what we say here.I thought we all claim to be child of God?,I thought we claim to be a christian?,I thought many of us claim to be born again?.If anybody in the street call any of us"CHILD OF DEVIL",we will react immediately and will be willing to fight the person at that point in time for abusing/Cursing us by calling us such a name.If anybody call any of us "CHILD OF GOD",we will be happy with the person.But lets ask ourself,is a fornicator more of child of devil or child of God?.We know the answer.So why should we react to the person?.What is really happening in this our generation?.If we claim to be Child of God,Christian,Born again,should we fornicate?.Can we be doing all these and still be hoping for heaven?.Is it not deceit?.I thought that NO FORNICATOR can see heaven?,.Can we claim all these with fornication?.I thought one of the road to hell is fornication?.But why is these so rampart as if its no longer a sin against God?.I thought a sinner is not a christian and a christian is not a sinner.
Re: Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! by Omolola1(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
Well done
Re: Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! by thweraja10: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Thats true the way people discuss sex here is disgusting, I wish they are bold to say it loud in the real world. The most annoying part of it is that most of them are kids and even the adults join them
Re: Whaoo!,the Way We Talk About This S*e*x Of A Thing! by annawhite(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
yea! like MOBO,all he ever talks abt is s, x
wish the forum will send him to the kid's section

(1) (Reply)

How Good Or Bad? / Pls Advise Me / Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.