Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? (1368 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by queeneve: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ladies, would you leave your mate/husband if he couldn't perform his duties?

Duties:

Sexually
Providing security and stability
protect you like a king protects his queen?

provide you with children because his FAMILY JEWELS are depleted

act such as a matured man who know that his role as a man

Would you stand by him despite the fact he can't perform or HOPE FOR THE BEST?
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by Omolola1(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ern, wait ke, I would RUN!
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
i cant encourage such relationship,nothing for me nau
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by MOBO444(f): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
d
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by 190: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
I sure would!!
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
MOBO444:

Cant believe all i am seeing on this site, how many ladies out there are complete, no Black Man want a liability.
yea u r right,cos d last time i check u were a liability,yet a lady picked u and made u her gigolo, so a good man wil not se a liabilty but d woman afta his hart
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
MOBO.IM COMPLETE,TAKE ME
I LOVE YOU,WEN IM DONE I'L PAY U OFF LIKE SHE DID
MOBO I LOVE U grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by MOBO444(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2010
d
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
hehehehehehe,who is a nigerian woman?
U got carried away,do u realy tink i luv u
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by ksena(f): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
i wouldn't stay at alll, i don't want to commit any adultry later in life when i'm married, so he betta know how to do me well well, grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Now were is all this Love coming from, really Annawhite you a nice lady, but the Nigeria woman in you have eaten deep, well we shall see how we can rehabilitate you.
u were once a agbero nau,but she picked u and rehabilitate u into a gigolo ,wat u r turnin me into LOL! U KNOW I LOV U
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by MOBO444(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^ My dear friend, dont love me, i am not an easy person to handle, there are some many thing in my life you cant keep up with, i need me a real woman, not some typing, freaky, lovebug Nairaland girl, let talk about your bad habit and good habit, talk to me, indulge me.
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by Yorisb: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
ksena:

i wouldn't stay at alll, i don't want to commit any adultry later in life when i'm married, so he betta know how to do me well well, grin
Thanks for letting me know before hand. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by ksena(f): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yorisb:

Thanks for letting me know before hand. cheesy
so your awnser is yes to my question?
will you? kiss tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-532023.0.html
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by annawhite(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ My dear friend, dont love me, i am not an easy person to handle, there are some many thing in my life you cant keep up with, i need me a real woman, not some typing, freaky, lovebug Nairaland girl, let talk about your bad habit and good habit, talk to me, indulge me.
'my dear friend' thnk we r goin a step further, u'd b dissappoited cos weaklin dnt trip me,evrytin abt u is weak, u r rite cos ur life is complicated n i cnt kip up wit bullshit like dat
im none of d above,u kno too well dat im a career gurl n in d real world u cnt look at me in d face,
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by Konjour(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
I thought the couple usually exchanged vows before God on their wedding day,and from the few of such i've attended,i used to hear something that sounds like 'For better,for worse.' undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by MOBO444(f): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2010
d
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by madlady(f): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Ladies, would you leave your mate/husband if he couldn't perform his duties?

Duties:

Sexually
Providing security and stability
protect you like a king protects his queen?

provide you with children because his FAMILY JEWELS are depleted

act such as a matured man who know that his role as a man

Would you stand by him despite the fact he can't perform or HOPE FOR THE BEST?

1. No.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. Hmmm.
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by usbcable(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2010
a consensus could be reached here between them both either to part ways or love each other always regardless of what came their way.
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by queeneve: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2010
Koujour,

You would think that PEOPLE WILL HONOR their vows, but ACCORDING TO THE RING LEADER, people can say ONE THING and until the action happens THE BEHAVIOR may be different,

Some people justified PARTNER inability to sexually performed AS AN EXCUSE TO CHEAT,

So, this isn't FARFETCHED in comparison,
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by Konjour(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Koujour,

You would think that PEOPLE WILL HONOR their vows, but ACCORDING TO THE RING LEADER, people can say ONE THING and until the action happens THE BEHAVIOR may be different,

Some people justified PARTNER inability to sexually performed AS AN EXCUSE TO CHEAT,

So, this isn't FARFETCHED in comparison,
Well,you've got a point here, but the failure of OTHERS in adhering to their vows shouldn't be an excuse for me to follow suit. If anything,that should only spur me on to make a difference and show that everybody is not the same when it comes to their resolutions. I'm not saying its gonna be easy to do that,afterall,we are only humans, but then,what is the point in courting for 3,4,5 years or more? I used to think its a kinda 'investigative' period where one is supposed to find out if one's spouse is capable of carrying out his/her duties for prolly the next 50 - 60 years, but if you have any other definition for courtship,i'd be glad to learn.
All i'm sayin' is,study your partner for as long and as close as possible till you've been fully convinced,and when you make your decision du grandeur,be prepared that you're in for the long haul,even if divorce court cases are as rampant as Emirates' airplanes flying outta dubai. Peace. cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by SALady(f): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2010
No I cant, that's not a husband in th efirst place.
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by hinduism(f): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
If he is very good in bed sexually i can never leave him for anything,every other thing i will cope and take care of, I LOVE HOT LONG LASTING SEX WITH HUG MANHOOD TO FILL ME UP hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I feel like been taking care of right now
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by SALady(f): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
SA Lady:

No I cant hang to it, that's not a husband in the first place.
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by MOBO444(f): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
d
Re: Ladies: Would You Leave Your Mate/husband If He Couldn't Perform His Duties? by queeneve: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
Go take a cold shower dog,

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic People On Earth / How Important Is A Good Engagement Ring? / Brazillian Woman Wins The Right To Self-service At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.