Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: (843 Views)

Is It Good To Wash Your Girl,wife,guy Or Husband Undies?? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
IF your girl/wife say I had an abortion or doesn't want to have kids, how would you feel guys?

Do you think your wife/girl has the right to have an abortion without your permission?
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Omolola1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
It is an agreement, a gurl do not have the right to have an abortion without her fiance or husband knowing
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by jaybee3(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
What's with all the questions today Q?
Are you in the zone or just in spirit from having smoked ganja  cheesy cheesy cheesy

queeneve:

IF your girl/wife say I had an abortion or doesn't want to have kids, how would you feel guys?
I won't judge her as long as her womb is not damaged. We can always adopt though so no problemo.
I will probably divorce her if she lies and i found out that she did have abortion and the womb was damaged whilst having it.
I like to know things u see.  tongue tongue tongue

queeneve:

Do you think your wife/girl has the right to have an abortion without your permission?
No she doesn't. It should be a joint decision.
Why would she still wanna be with me if she can't share such with moi
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Olami90: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
there is no reason i should nt b informed xcept she is playing pranks.
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 1:19am On Oct 15, 2010
Why I have to be smoking weed because I post some WORTHY threads that does not involve degrading BLACK WOMEN, Jaybee?

You like them women hating threads don't you?
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by InkedNerd(f): 1:21am On Oct 15, 2010
Oh my, please leave my beloved Jaybee alone cry
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2010
Jaybee is a big boy,
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by MrCork21: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2010
MAdam, do u realise i will soon be pramoted to MOD, be nice to me or else i ban u for 20 yrs!!
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by biola44: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2010
threaten grin
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 2:25am On Oct 15, 2010
You don't scare me PUNK, and go ban yo azz to the spelling bee so you can learn to spell!
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 15, 2010
legally speaking, girl can have an abortion without the consent of the dad in any state in any civilzed country. However I think its better
for both parties make the decision cuz a woman doesn't just get pregnant on her own.
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by InkedNerd(f): 3:39am On Oct 15, 2010
rokiatu:

legally speaking,  girl can have an abortion without the consent of the  dad in any state in any civilzed country. However I think its better
for both parties make the decision cuz a woman doesn't just get pregnant on her own.

The reason why in some countries a woman can do it without the consent/knowledge of the family or the individual who got her pregnant is because its the woman who's the one that's pregnant and it's her body, not the man's body so as long as that baby is within her body, any decisions she makes is solely up to her. But I understand where you coming from when you say that the decision should be made by both parties. But you also need to keep in mind, there are some men out there that tell women that they've gotten pregnant not to get an abortion for the sole purpose of exercising control/power over a woman's body.
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by biola44: 4:33am On Oct 15, 2010
Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself

Chorus
I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

Verse 2
Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't need to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2010
This isn't VIRGIN records baby, that across the street from here, GOOD LUCK THOUGH! grin

Seriously speaking, women in USA have the right to abort their babies without the consent of the father and mainly because it the woman's body so a man doesn't have the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body. However, many male politicians are fighting the law to overturn the law by making it possible for men to give consent concerning the abortion.

Many women who have abortions are typically young women who are in broken relationships and recipient of minority groups. According to CDC in 2000, about 14 million abortions performed were of AFRICAN AMERICAN girls between the age of 12-24. These girls are from INNER CITY communities in translation, POOR COMMUNITIES.

However, inner cities are improving their image it still remain a huge problem with young girls are not being taught safe sex and abstinence. The reason why we promote that for young girls is because of AIDS and unwanted pregnancies. We feel that effective sex education will REDUCE ABORTIONS AND UNSAFE SEX,

Now, there are a study that haven't been fully credible saying that condoms are not PREVENTING some of the diseases such as HPV or Genital Warts, which can be contract via skin contact.

So these laws are either harming the girls or protecting the girls, WHAT WE AS CONCERNED CITIZENS NEED TO FOCUS ON how to REDUCE THE PROBLEM, EFFECTIVELY
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Vic2k3(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2010
If that happens, then it over and done with wif both of us.
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2010
What if you guys already have children, you will still leave VIc?
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by jaybee3(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Why I have to be smoking weed because I post some WORTHY threads that does not involve degrading BLACK WOMEN, Jaybee?
I was just being cheesy Q

queeneve:

You like them women hating threads don't you?
I sure don't. I love ma strong black sistas wink

Inked_Nerd:

Oh my, please leave my beloved Jaybee alone cry
Thanks hun wink

queeneve:

Jaybee is a big boy,
Most def cool cool
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2010
jay bee:

Most def cool cool----LMAO, BAD BOY! cheesy
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Vic2k3(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2010
QUEEN yes i will. Taking an innocent life without consulting ma council. That negligence of wife's core regulation and dissing morals. I can't condone such act. She has already demonstrated independentibility by indulging in such a cushy act so we must split.
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2010
Po baby,

But that HER BODY according to the law, she doen't have to consult you, NOW, I tell men this BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX with a woman, ASK HER ABOUT HER PLANS FOR REPRODUCTION, then you enter your own risks AFTER THAT,
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Vic2k3(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah! That's what i'm saying. According to the law its her body right? then let her keep it to herself simples
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by jaybee3(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2010
Her eggs  angry My beloved Sperm cool cool = OUR baby cool cool
I HAVE to be consulted
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Then you keep your weeping willow out of her then you won't have to worry about that!

HER EGG, YOUR SPERRRRRMS, STILLL HER BODY
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Vic2k3(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2010
Queen u know we can't. Its an obligation
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2010
Then reap the AFTERMATH of your obligations, suga!
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by jaybee3(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Then you keep your weeping willow out of her then you won't have to worry about that!
I won't even be doing it without condom with someone capable of doing such.

queeneve:

HER EGG, YOUR SPERRRRRMS, STILLL HER BODY
Her body alright angry angry angry
As long as it's technically impossible for her to get pregs without ma beloved sperm then i should have a say about the pregnancy.
Do you know how long it takes us to regenerate the deposited sperm?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope you know we work damn right for it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by queeneve: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2010
Jaybee,

One of your scrotummm sac hold about a million sperm or more and if we multiple that by 2, counting the second scrotummmm sac that is about 2 million sperm or more floating in that walnuts of yours, so you won't be missing any spermmmies suga,

Don't get me wrong, I think that a woman should tell you her intentions or expectations and you do have the right to know BEFOREHAND, and you also are responsible to inform her of YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND INTENTIONS as well,
Re: If Your Girl/wife Say I Had An Abortion: by Vic2k3(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah when i derail(get u preg) u tell me not acting like super woman when u aint one.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up / Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. / What Are The Signs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.