Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How I Was Duped By A Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Duped By A Pastor (1162 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Was Duped By A Pastor by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Google is after anyone or anything that's leaving a lasting impression on people, and this eight OLD men have taught over 8.5 million people from divers ethnicity and nationalities to form one big body of a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers! John 13:34-35 17:20-23

It's just as if each of them is handling a million members and making them peace lovers, whereas it's a shame that all your religious title chiefs that are known facially by everyone can't boast of just 1,000 people they've been able to change into peace-loving worshippers! All they could do is perform deceptive signs of no value, and their followers are devastated by racism and politics!

No wonder Google is highly interested in knowing the faces of these men called Governing Body as they're full of God's Holy Spirit and producing the fruit needed! Galatians 5:22-23, 2Timothy 3:16-17

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelical W.H. Adviser Paula White Reveals Trump's Spiritual Journey From 2001 / Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA / TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.