Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React (41744 Views)

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Bellotelli: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
All these people hailing him now, you think it's by big big grammar.

Let him come let's see his performance in practice. I just hope he performs well.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by bonnyhope: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Because he has a good command of english has automatically made him sensible.

All politicians have good manifestos. Convincing manifestos, but the actualisation is the problem.

Well, I can't cast my judgment based on the "reaction" of those few commenters.
To say a lady was even among the people who praised the nominee, has reduced the number of commenters by 1. Her opinion can't count. She's just trying to get likes and retweets in the twitter trend

i go with you bro,,,,,Nigerians are easily carried away by mere presentation that would not translate to reality,,,,,,over the years we have had good manifesto/presentation from these so called public administrators but nothing tangibly has come out of it
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by UncleJudax(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
as if Theodore orji would allow it.

Another Buffon would be put in charge
Na theory I de postulate grin

Politics na gehn gehn... especially for Naija.

But under the current arrangement, the next governor has to be from Abia north, Ogah's constituency. Andas much I hate to say it, APC is strongest there...with the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu.

So, the possibility is quite high
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by bonnyhope: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nanop1:
Brilliant minds full Nigeria yet herdsmen are ruling them... Ecclesiastes 10 v 7.....

which brilliant men are you talking about? please note that it goes beyond speaking already prepared grammar
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by nurex01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one PMB. I DON'T LIKE FIGHT. I ONLY WANT OUR COUNTRY TO BE GOOD. WE DON'T WANT TO SUFFER AGAIN
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
I pray he doesn't become dormant like our minster of state for petroleum. U can imagine an intellectual been handcuffed by those that are systematically empty upstairs!!...

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by PrettyPec(f): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
That was how my comment from twitter made it here�
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Debaiz: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Davash222:
Screening Ministers without portfolios. Doesn’t make sense to me.

This was exactly what I was thinking as I scrolled to your comment. It’s just senseless.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Kdon2: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
yjgm:
Commendable. A nice one from Mr President

I hope the same president and his cabal will allow him work
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by fykes(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
nerorex01:
Nigerians and their biased state because the minister to be sounds intelligent then he is the best right. I watched his defense and how eloquent he was but I bet you he is still gonna be like others. Our persona as humans in Nigeria shows micro effect except the system is reviewed then we would see the results of these bright minds. My opinion ! Thanks. undecided
U don't know the man, I have known him all my life... If he has the free hand to operate, he will turn around whatever he touches...that man has the Midas touch and such faith u will think he is mad

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by riczy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
holllandis:
Genuis my foot
Ok
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by obama30: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Some Nigerians are impressed with the way Ucheckuku Ogah was replying the Senates as he was been screened.

Mr Uchechukwu Samson Ogah, 49yrs, MBA, Chartered Accountant, Entrepreneur and President of Masters Energy Group.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/24/ministerial-screening-nigerians-react-as-senates-screens-uchechukwu-ogah/

Intelligent answer is not best performance, Nigerian's need active, creative and best performance
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Ojiofor: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
dedonfranco:
Future Abia State Governor.

By the grace of God
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
spencekat:
Yes,but on a popular party's platform.
is apc not popular?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. That ikpeazu sha de live by his name.

The next Governor is Uche Oga...if he performs because 2023 the power goes back to Abia north. Good timing.
This is why I laugh when you people talk about Biafra. You will still import the behaviours you learnt while in Nigeria into Biafra and it will be messed up from the beginning.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by UncleJudax(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
windofjustice:

This is why I laugh when you people talk about Biafra. You will still import the behaviours you learnt while in Nigeria into Biafra and it will be messed up from the beginning.
Dude what has Biafra got to do with anything?
The rotational arrangement is there. It is politics and has been respected since 1999.

I am not "totally" against the rotational politics as long as capable people are nominated.

You don't have to force people to like Nigeria. It will never work...the current status is examplary enough.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by GoodMuyis(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Because he has a good command of english has automatically made him sensible.

All politicians have good manifestos. Convincing manifestos, but the actualisation is the problem.

Well, I can't cast my judgment based on the "reaction" of those few commenters.
To say a lady was even among the people who praised the nominee, has reduced the number of commenters by 1. Her opinion can't count. She's just trying to get likes and retweets in the twitter trend

This thread made me to go watch YouTube for his screening, i wasn't that much impressed. I thought i would see someone like NOI based on the hype given to him here
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by smokeyupu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Davash222:
Screening Ministers without portfolios. Doesn’t make sense to me.

What's a Portfolio? A large container to store stolen public funds? This Man's is a great man whom I have known for a long time. He has never held any government post and has been extra successful in his long line of businesses.
We need men like him in this country.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Solsix(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Some Nigerians are impressed with the way Ucheckuku Ogah was replying the Senates as he was been screened.

Mr Uchechukwu Samson Ogah, 49yrs, MBA, Chartered Accountant, Entrepreneur and President of Masters Energy Group.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/24/ministerial-screening-nigerians-react-as-senates-screens-
uchechukwu-ogah/
After they will give minister of state tourism and give one adamu bello minister of finance
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by Halo22: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well spoken name sake, but you would have just kept on managing your business instead of joining these bunch of never do well.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React by fergie001: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dansuqi:

But you chose to vote ikpeazu instead of this amiable entrepreneur
garfield1, concentrate on your Cross-Rivers State...
I have explained severally about Abia State, let it rest.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.