Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

If You Are A Father Go For DNA Test, Women Are Smarter Than Men - Comedian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Father Go For DNA Test, Women Are Smarter Than Men - Comedian (307 Views)

Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men / To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Father Go For DNA Test, Women Are Smarter Than Men - Comedian by fraspree(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even in the holy bible, when you go through it you will observe that women were made more special than men, more refined than men, to have more qualities than men, to be given preferential treatment over men and to be treasured over men.

All these qualities have made them to appear more innocent; a woman can easily hide her unfaithfulness and be mistaken for a saint. Take the case of the paternity fraud as an example, a woman defrauded her husband into thinking that he was the father of her 6 kids, this is “Cheating Plus”, that’s next level cheating, so the man was busy taking care of another man’s six children thinking they were his and he wouldn’t have ever found out should he have not gone for the DNA testing.

Women run around calling men dogs because men cannot almost successfully conceal their promiscuous lifestyle better than women. Let me go further to explain how women are more superior in that matter:..Continue

(1) (Reply)

I Really Wonna Tell You What's On My Mind. / Does Second Chance Worth Giving After Wrong Doing Or Cheat / Date Nigerian Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.