Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (9951 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by maryannasemota: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2021
If my husband asks for DNA test after giving birth, I'll give him the test and divorce him - Nigerian lady says

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by fati2001(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2021
you better remain single

if you want a child just go to any motherless child home...

NO TRUST AGAIN ON THIS PLANET..

POEPLE WITH "TRUST " ARE RARE TO SEE NOWADAYS.

she's right...

6 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Bitch bring the divorce paper , you want to blackmailed me into rising another man child

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Realtord43: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Hoe want to form dignity whereas she cant stand the possible shame coming her way grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Offpoint1: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol, before he demands for DNA test you should know you've given him reasons to doubt.

Any woman that refuses DNA test of their kids... Should be divorce.

Honestly speaking, making a man fathered another man's kid(s) whom he thought are his, is the greatest sin a woman can sin against a man. Such thing can break a man physically, emotionally and mentally. In fact, it's got a terrible effects on the said kids too.
Imagine finding out the man you grew up with your whole life thinking is your father, is not your father.

Such sins don't deserve forgiveness. Even the devil let God know his intentions.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by edoman2016: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Though she is right. Asking your wife for DNA test of your child shows lack of trust in her. If a man has a doubt about paternity, it is better to do DNA test of the child secretly and make your wife unaware. Or else, the feelings will never be the same.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by mymadam(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked Who cares! "Good riddance to bad rubbish". Nonsense undecided

11 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Oluromantic: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2021
The truth is, if you can think of divorce, then you can think of unfaithfulness. Then DNA test on your children is very essential.

A woman who adores her marriage will not think of divorce. A woman who thinks of divorce does not value her marriage and everything that devalues her marriage can follow up.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Following...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2021

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by parkervero(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2021
She wan use divorce cover up.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by maryannasemota: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2021
edoman2016:
Though she is right. Asking your wife for DNA test of your child shows lack of trust in her. If a man has a doubt about paternity, it is better to do DNA test of the child secretly and make your wife unaware. Or else, the feelings will never be the same.

True sha
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm with her on this, if a man I marry choose to reduce me to such pitiable level in his home,I think I'll be better off in my father's house

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by MickzyDonald: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
She's a hoe

I repeat "she's a hoe"

She's a big hoe
A popular one
She's a hoe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Lightangel65: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
I will still do the DNA test well and a woman with pure heart would not be scared of this but will let her husband do this and trust her more.

Not like all these broke wh0res we have in nigeria, DNA test is getting rampant now and you won't even know if your husband wants to do dna test he just needs a hair strand or finger nail from the kid if una like carry belle for another man since una get mind the kin beating una go get just pray your husband is not like me cause na death you go die

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by debbydams(f): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
This topic is the real definition of “wahala”
So many things will happen during and after.
Whoever said marriage is compulsory is a ignorant.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tyup(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
I'm with her on this, if a man I marry choose to reduce me to such pitiable level in his home,I think I'll be better off in my father's house

I wonder how many girls of ur type are out there.....my pity is to their prospective BFs or future husbands

9 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oluromantic:
The truth is, if you can think of divorce, then you can think of unfaithfulness. Then DNA test on your children is very essential.

A woman who adores her marriage will not think of divorce. A woman who thinks of divorce does not value her marriage and everything that devalues her marriage can follow up.

Then in that case the DNA test should also apply to the woman.What if the child was switched at birth?and the woman has been faithful if a man wants to do a DNA test do for the wife too.And why should the husband be contemplating a test stop talking to the women talk to the men if they value their marriage they should not try such pr the reaction(divorce)is valid.

I agree with that poster I don't care what anybody thinks call it blackmail or whatever if I find out my husband did a DNA test without me knowing or even wants to question my fidelity without proof or valid reasons to doubt all because he is seeing some rubbish on social media about paternity fraud then there is a crack in our marriage already.

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Carchoice:
This topic is the real definition of “wahala”
So many things will happen during and after
Whoever said marriage is compulsory is a ignorant.
@bold you are very correct especially after the woman has been faithful the man will just look stupid after wasting so much money.
Truth be told however such wife reacts is valid of you ask me I won't take it very well personally.

Unless such test is required for travel or the country where it is a law then it is okay because the test will also be carried out on the mother too.
But if it is just one insecure man who has been misled to doubt his wife because of what he sees on SM that is no no no.

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
edoman2016:

You have a point if the wife later finds out it will still cause trouble.
This is a dangerous game some people are playing some men have secret kids the world did not fall so make we hear word on top paternity fraud

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Lashist(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
You that even your father will soon chase you out of the house...one of the biggest gifts you can give your man is to allow him do DNA test for his kids to proof its his own cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Then in that case the DNA test should also apply to the woman.What if the child was switched at birth?and the woman has been faithful if a man wants to do a DNA test do for the wife too.And why should the husband be contemplating a test stop talking to the women talk to the men if they value their marriage they should not try such pr the reaction(divorce)is valid.

I agree with that poster I don't care what anybody thinks call it blackmail or whatever if I find out my husband did a DNA test without me knowing or even wants to question my fidelity without proof or valid reasons to doubt all because he is seeing some rubbish on social media about paternity fraud then there is a crack in our marriage already.
Single have not married and minus one like you is making noise, go home and see who is at lose end

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by JovialJune(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
So many slow people everywhere, she is right, for a man to ask that, means he's prepared to lose his wife, meaning there is no trust, and if the wife willingly agrees and it turns out the children are his, that marriage is as gone already, how will he be able to mend the trust that was broken?

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Raggy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
hmm hmm hmm, I laugh in french.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by rexericx(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ok....

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by donbachi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Most nigerian men,are clothing,housing,feeding,training and caring for another man's child..cheating no do dem.dem get mind,carry belle join am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cause you bitches ain’t loyal cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Single have not married and minus one like you is making noise, go home and see who is at lose end

Keep quiet and get lost undecided

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
As una dey do DNA test make una tell una papa to do DNA test on una.

Make una nor go inherit another person property since you all wanna imply that women are not loyal your mothers are not loyal too.

Also do fertility test first before DNA.Make who dey impotent nor go dey shout paternity fraud fertility test is cheaper grin

6 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
is divorce papers a new disease that kills?

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ladyhippolyta88:
As una dey do DNA test make una tell una papa to do DNA test on una.

Make una nor go inherit another person property since you all wanna imply that women are not loyal your mothers are not loyal too.

Also do fertility test first before DNA.Make who dey impotent nor go dey shout paternity fraud fertility test is cheaper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / Many Relationships Breakup During Christmas: Why? / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.