Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] (4864 Views)

Am I Looking That Bad (picture) / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
A country is referred to as "Her."

Learn to cheat Nigeria. What I mean is: don't follow what the government wants you to do. They want you to go to school, get a job, get married and populate the country with children.

Yes, you can go to school, but getting a job? No. If you must get a job, don't work for more than 2 — 5 years. Get a digital skill, not a job.

That, my good friend, is why you should cheat on her just as I'm currently cheating on her, Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Picture of me cheating on Nigeria has been deleted. If you want me to reupload it, let me know.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by donbachi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
iLegendd:
Picture of me cheating on Nigeria has been deleted. If you want me to reupload it, let me know.
i was using condoms before..but,now i have decided to fvck her jagass..without condoms front and back.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by GuestLog: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
I understand that Lagosians cannot walk around with laptops in their bags, how do developers and programmers work in Lagos? Here in the north, I took my laptop home from repair without a bag or covering and sat in Keke with a police man without any problems. Digital skills are OK but starting a great idea costs money and skilled hands.
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by adeboi1: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
iLegendd:

Re-upload the pic pls
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by Princeboca12(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
iLegendd:

A country is referred to as "Her."

Learn to cheat Nigeria. What I mean is: don't follow what the government wants you to do. They want you to go to school, get a job, get married and populate the country with children.

Yes, you can go to school, but getting a job? No. If you must get a job, don't work for more than 2 — 5 years. Get a digital skill, not a job.

That, my good friend, is why you should cheat on her just as I'm currently cheating on her, Nigeria.l

@iLegendd, I love you bro, no homo. Everyday and time I read your post, it inspires my already frustrated and depressed life. Looking forward to buying you a bottle of drink someday.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by hpymoment(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Princeboca12:

@iLegendd, I love you bro, no homo. Everyday and time I read your post, it inspires my already frustrated and depressed life. Looking forward to buying you a bottle of drink someday.

His cognition about almost everything is what makes me see him beyond what NLders have painted him to be.
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
I will soon start skin to skin s3x with her
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Princeboca12:

I appreciate the love as long as you don't tell me to turn my back so you can kill a mosquito. grin
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by Magnoliaa(f): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2019
The kind of topics you give your threads.......
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by Princeboca12(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
iLegendd:
I appreciate the love as long as you don't tell me to turn my back so you can kill a mosquito. grin

Never bro, do you remember receiving a call from someone who said he wanted to be like you(not competing oo). Your advice was this " if you want to make it, you must come out and talk, not minding what people say but if you want to remain poor, just keep quite". If at any point you enter Uyo, I hope I be the first to be notified.
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by Princeboca12(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2019
hpymoment:

His cognition about almost everything is what makes me see him beyond what NLders have painted him to be.

Very true bro, anytime I visit nairaland, first person I visit before trending is Ilegendd.

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
You self undecided
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Princeboca12:

Never bro, do you remember receiving a call from someone who said he wanted to be like you(not competing oo). Your advice was this " if you want to make it, you must come out and talk, not minding what people say but if you want to remain poor, just keep quite". If at any point you enter Uyo, I hope I be the first to be notified.
Oh, you were the one. Glad hearing from you again. Yes, if I do come to Uyo, I'll definitely let you know.

About my statement you mentioned above, you're right.

See, wealth has 4 tools and they are

1. Your Voice
2. Your Hands
3. Your Legs
4. Your Thoughts

One of the above is all you need to make it in life.

1. Your Voice: People who speak up make it in life through their voices via music, activism, reality shows, show biz, entertainment, etc. If a main refuses to use his voice, he still has 3 more chances to wealth.

2. Your Hand. The things your hand can do even if you don't speak can bring you wealth. Authors and creative people use their hands to bring wealth.

3. Your Legs. Your leg is another source of wealth. Footballers use it, fitness men and women use it because health is wealth, etc.

4. Your Thoughts. This is the most important of them all. Your thoughts guide you on what to do with your voice, hand, or leg. Without thoughts, humans will be empty and there won't be any inventions.

So, with your thoughts + dedication and any of the 3 other tools above, wealth will not depart from you.

Sadly, in Nigeria, we don't harness these four tools early in our lives — we focus more on certificate and sex.

When reality is dawn on us, we switch and focus on either religion or crime. Most Nigerians today are either too religious or too into crime. Why? They didn't harness those four tools above early in their lives.

Anyway, it's never too late. Even a man at 80 can still learn to play the guitar if he desires to. Everyone should strive to use one of those four tools to have access to wealth. Without those 4 tools, by now I would've committed suicide.

Yes, our Savior is God, but our financial Savior on earth are those 4 tools (Voice, Hand, Leg, Thoughts VHLT).

With what I did with my hand, one of my books made 300+ pounds this month while I sleep and that is about 130k. Imagine making 130k with something you did with your hands. Not just that — this 130k from a book in a month is even small compared to what it will make in months to come. It's the handwork of the hand and thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
chizzypresh:
You self undecided
You thought I'll tell a story of how I cheated on you. I don't cheat.
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
iLegendd:
You thought I'll tell a story of how I cheated on you. I don't cheat.

See u tongue
Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by theNOISEmaker: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
iLegendd:
Oh, you were the one. Glad hearing from you again. Yes, if I do come to Uyo, I'll definitely let you know.

About my statement you mentioned above, you're right.

See, wealth has 4 tools and they are

1. Your Voice
2. Your Hands
3. Your Legs
4. Your Thoughts

One of the above is all you need to make it in life.

1. Your Voice: People who speak up make it in life through their voices via music, activism, reality shows, show biz, entertainment, etc. If a main refuses to use his voice, he still has 3 more chances to wealth.

2. Your Hand. The things your hand can do even if you don't speak can bring you wealth. Authors and creative people use their hands to bring wealth.

3. Your Legs. Your leg is another source of wealth. Footballers use it, fitness men and women use it because health is wealth, etc.

4. Your Thoughts. This is the most important of them all. Your thoughts guide you on what to do with your voice, hand, or leg. Without thoughts, humans will be empty and there won't be any inventions.

So, with your thoughts + dedication and any of the 3 other tools above, wealth will not depart from you.

Sadly, in Nigeria, we don't harness these four tools early in our lives — we focus more on certificate and sex.

When reality is dawn on us, we switch and focus on either religion or crime. Most Nigerians today are either too religious or too into crime. Why? They didn't harness those four tools above early in their lives.

Anyway, it's never too late. Even a man at 80 can still learn to play the guitar if he desires to. Everyone should strive to use one of those four tools to have access to wealth. Without those 4 tools, by now I would've committed suicide.

Yes, our Savior is God, but our financial Savior on earth are those 4 tools (Voice, Hand, Leg, Thoughts VHLT).

With what I did with my hand, one of my books made 300+ pounds this month while I sleep and that is about 130k. Imagine making 130k with something you did with your hands. Not just that — this 130k from a book in a month is even small compared to what it will make in months to come. It's the handwork of the hand and thoughts.
number one is yout Eyes oo lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
number one is yout Eyes oo lol
No.

Vision = thought.

Without eyes, you can make it in life, but without thoughts, (your brain) you can't. That's why Napoleon, my grandfather, said, "Think and Grow Rich," not "See and Grow Rich."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / Men & Women Who Treat them Badly / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.