Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) (69902 Views)

Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi / NDLEA Intercepts Fake Soldier With Drugs, Recovers ATM, Liquid Cannabis, Others / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
arowolo:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Very rare specie of an idiot. Comparing a pro-gun to real Ak47.

Who are these kids for Christ sake?

EDUCATE YOURSELF SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU

Here is the same air co2 rifle as a AK47.... All these guns are NOT REAL and don't even have bullets!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUupaZUrxEQ

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Inteltower:
later fools will say that the supernatural isn't real
abi you are seeing it since seeing is believing for you atheist.
even Satan dey cast himself everywhere but they refuse to see

Most Atheists believe in tradition and the old Gods not the new imported ones from Saudi Arabia and Isreal

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by mozona(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
ok
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol dude's shooting blanks

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by somehow: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you watch the video and still ask the above question the no wonder you believe in the republish called BULLETPROOF

The video I posted you CLEARLY shows a gun (that looks real but ain't) that you shoot without even a bullet, it's just air that comes out of it, and you can shoot anyone at close range, DUH!!!!

I believe you are one of the few logical guys on NL, hence the mention.

First, are you claiming the gun used in that OP video is fake? If yes, then no need for question 2.

Lastly, if no, can you stand a blank bullet at close range? Can you even stand rubber bullet at close range?

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Go to the 5min of that below video and thank me later. These are the same type of rubbish that is used....no bullet, same looking effect as a real gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ooZGfZ45zY

THANK ME LATER FOR EDUCATING ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THIS BULLETPROOF NONSENSE

It might be a prop gun, but not a real gun firing blanks.

People have been killed by blanks that punched holes through their skulls.

Check out this actor who died that way.

He's not the only one that has been killed by a blank.

Concerning my post as you quoted, you need to educate yourself.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gassa007:

So you don't know every juju has their own limit, same way bullet proof vest can't withstand bomb and some powerful guns.

That is not a juju. That is fake nonsense. The guy is showing us shells and not the expended bullets. What is the shell doing in his mouth? Shells are ejected on the side and not through the barrel.

Secondly the gun is not loud enough. That is now how a real AK-47 that has been fired sounds.

4 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by suky1976: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
THESE ARE THE REASON THE WHITE PEOPLE brought RELIGIOUS TO PREVENT BLACK PEOPLE FROM USING THEIR POTENT POWERS

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
somehow:

First, are you claiming the gun used in that OP video is fake? If yes, then no need for question 2.

Lastly, if no, can you stand a blank bullet at close range? Can you even stand rubber bullet at close range?

Bro, check the video carefully. Most of these guns LOOK real but have NO bullets and are just replicas that act like a real gun (aka BB guns shot while empty) As you can see from the video I posted.
Go on YouTube and you will see 100s of videos about these guns that look real... As for blank guns that have real bulletproof, all what you need is a modification to seal the barrel, that's why on all these fake "bulletproof" videos, you didn't see any fire coming out of the barrel.....it is a nice trick, et voila!!

Now let me ask you: does "Bulletproof" makes bullet disappear into thin air?!
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by baron200: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Isotus is the most reliable cryptocurrency platform for Bitcoin with other coins investment with best RIO here is my link and thank me later Https://isotus.com/signup?ref=03412ch
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by somehow: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, check the video carefully. Most of these guns LOOK real but have NO bullets and are just replicas that act like a real gun (aka BB guns shot while empty) As you can see from the video I posted.
Go on YouTube and you will see 100s of videos about these guns that look real... As for blank guns that have real bulletproof, all what you need is a modification to seal the barrel, that's why on all these fake "bulletproof" videos, you didn't see any fire coming out of the barrel.....it is a nice trick, et voila!!

Now let me ask you: does "Bulletproof" makes bullet disappear into thin air?!
You have refused to answer any of my questions

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
boolet:

Lol. Blanks ke? Even if na blanks, at close range, the propellant charges will injure anyone, ordinarily. Without propellant charges, blank ammo will not make any sound.

That’s how blanks and fake weapons sound.

have they ever shot a bullet beside u before at very close range..: u will almost go deaf for a few seconds..

Did I watch the video ?? In a closed room like that the sound should be more than that..:: thats a 9mm and a kalshnikov.. they make a lot of sound

3 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
arowolo:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Very rare specie of an idiot. Comparing a prop-gun to real Ak47.

Who are these kids for Christ sake?

Guy u be fool o. At this your age u still dey mumu. Which real AK-47? U go even know real AK-47 if u see am?

U too dull. Is that how real guns sound? And which AK-47 shoots out the shell casings from the rifle barrel? The shell casings are usually ejected from the side of the gun.

People are educating u but your illiteracy is too stubborn and u are insulting people smarter than u. Gbefu.

6 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
somehow:

MrBrownJay1 is right. Those guns have been tampered with. First of all, guns don't eject their bullet casings from their barrel. The casings are ejected from the side. So for the guy to be spitting out casings mean something funny is going on.

Secondly u can see the guy spitting out blood. The small impact has damaged the lining of his mouth a little. But the man has been doing it for so long he has developed a tolerance for it.

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Fingerprinter(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
arowolo:

you are the fool here

Lol. Says someone who believes juju can prevent bullets. Your parents obviously wasted money on your education.

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by nereushouse(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Primusinterpares:
smh........ BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCE VOODOO IN MILITARY COMBAT AGAINST TERRORIST
Terrorists are already using that, that's why they are difficult to kill most times.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

Guy u be fool o. At this your age u still dey mumu. Which real AK-47? U go even know real AK-47 if u see am?

U too dull. Is that how real guns sound? And which AK-47 shoots out the shell casings from the rifle barrel? The shell casings are usually ejected from the side of the gun.

People are educating u but your illiteracy is too stubborn and u are insulting people smarter than u. Gbefu.

you are obviously the fool. The guy wasn't spitting the casing. Watch very well. The guy with the phone was just showing the casing on the floor. How old are you? You are too daft
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Inteltower: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
themonk:

The problem with most of you guys is knowledge and lack of research, that was obviously a trick.

1) AK47 doesn't sound like that
2) All shells of the guns looked similar, even though they are different calibers
3) The brass shell of a gun is so freaking hot you can't pick it up right after it is fired.
4) All guns fired in the video had no recoil which expressly indicated the video is fake.
5)Hand guns expel shells from their side which I didn't see in the video.
6) Gun noises sound louder that what is shown.

There is a reason world records are verified in the presence of integrity.

my apologies

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Inteltower: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
obinna58:
Mumu
my apologies

1 Like

NPComplete:

Lol. See your life. Why is he showing us the shell? Where is the bullet?

And a gun is usually louder than that. How come his is sounding like a matchstick? cheesy

You are too educated to be believing in stupid nonsense like this.

my apologies
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Lol. Says someone who believes juju can prevent bullets. Your parents obviously wasted money on your education.

A fool always spotted. No need to argue with you. Online miscreants whom nothing works for in reality. Run to bed
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

you are obviously the fool. The guy wasn't spitting the casing. Watch very well. The guy with the phone was just showing the casing on the floor. How old are you? You are too daft

Lol gorrila. So that's how reals gun casings drop abi? On the war front when soldiers shoot, they move to the side and start shaking the gun for the casing to drop abi?

Donkeys are online today. In a real gun, the bang and the force of the gun will send the casing flying. Lol

Also where is the bullet? How do we know it's not just a mouth full of gunpowder he got? Guy u buy brain before u engage me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
positivevibez:
Na blanks that is shells without the bullet
And you think blanks wouldn't knock out his teeth if that is the case.. shocked
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Fingerprinter(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

A fool always spotted. No need to argue with you. Online miscreants whom nothing works for in reality. Run to bed

It is amazing how you choose to call another a fool. Whereas you are the real fool here. Efforts have been made to educate you that what the man shot was not a live bullet but you have chosen to hold onto your irrational beliefs. I only want to wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you think blanks wouldn't knock out his teeth if that is the case.. shocked

Depends on the amount of gun powder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by boolet: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That’s how blanks and fake weapons sound.

have they ever shot a bullet beside u before at very close range..: u will almost go deaf for a few seconds..

Did I watch the video ?? In a closed room like that the sound should be more than that..:: thats a 9mm and a kalshnikov.. they make a lot of sound
My point is whatever it is, he should be wounded at close range. And if they have ever shot beside me? Well, I'm more than experienced... thank you!
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

Depends on the amount of gun powder.
Any amount of gunpowder worth its name will cause injuries to the mouth if fired that close..
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by boolet: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

That thing is blanks. Can't u hear how the gun is sounding? Is that how live ammunition sounds to u? Fake nonsense.
You just dey jump like frog, lol. Read my comment again white ostrich.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Darnyelx:

Hmm bro if they were blanks the bullet won't be in his mouth

Illusion.

He easily had dem in his mouth.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Any amount of gunpowder worth its name will cause serious injuries to the mouth if fired that close..

Nope. Not if u know what u are doing. He will definitely have injures but not as serious as u think. People swallow fire and swords so trust me the mouth is not as fragile as u think and it becomes better with practice.

What u saw there is a lot of flash. What we can't tell is what part of that flash is light and what part actually contained gunpowder particles. It might just be very minute gunpowder that gets in.

4 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Bro... forget about them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephen Bradley Mell Puts His Private Plane On Autopilot To Have Sex With Minor / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.