Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (105108 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked lefulefu lemonade
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by eddybongo101: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
see the kind boobs my friend CHUKWUDI DABAR deh like chop oooooo.[color=#770077][/color]

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
sad grin sad OLUBUNMI....... ERU AYA
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by razible5384(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dear Tacha, I hope you and Bbnaija have seen the fruit of your handiwork?... Every dull bimbo now thinks flaunting of body parts on social media is the surest way to millions of Naira reality show.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by bizhop01: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
No reason to buy pillow, I will be very comfortable.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by otherway: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
who is she deceiving?you hate yourself because of your big boobs but flaunt the same boobs online to get attention undecided

If a boobs become too big it becomes very unattractive and a big burden to the carrier
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by bjreal67(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
You are an ungrateful element.... Just trek to the nearest clinic beside you and you will love yourself..

You need deliverance, *#its free
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Wettoid123: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just looking for attention,
Nonsense!
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by mikkycoins(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Offpoint:
My hate for women with eye lashes and make up is out of this world...

How do guys date such?
So guys like me exists
The greatest physical turn offs for me in a woman includes
Eye lashes
Heavy makeup
Fixed vulture nails
Smelling artificial hair
I just love natural women

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Darato: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Who did you offend She must have offended the gods
Somebody pls tell Riyadhgoddess am crushing on her
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Emmasnoop:
This one nor need to buy peak Milk again oh
I have used her tits to make loya milk but she isn't loyal.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
I wonder how ladies with big bress sleep at night. Do they buy extra pillow to lay the giant bress on? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by foster212: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
mtchew!

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
mikkycoins:

So guys like me exists
The greatest physical turn offs for me in a woman includes
Eye lashes
Heavy makeup
Fixed vulture nails
Smelling artificial hair
I just love natural women
Ya in my team, hate anything that isn't natural on a woman. I find it really disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
shocked lefulefu lemonade
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
The tees in pic 1 says it all,..... LEGENDARY
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Ostrogoth(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why is every young woman a slay mama to nairaland and its dumb mods??

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Omoslim26: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Op op op how many times i call u so dis one too is na news abi kontinu to help stupid people to promote their stupidity u hear

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Where is the breast na
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Let her go for breast reduction then.We don't reduce breast online.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
oya, d award super Star goes to......... iya nla big breast.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
They warned you to not the surgery but now it has boomeranged
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by investigator007: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lool
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by petitoni(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Funny enough or not so funny. Women with big breast like hers have difficulty of milk flow during nursing, while most ladies with small breast have overflow of milk during nursing.
That's a fact!
The reason is because it will take a very long journey for the milk to travel from the milk duct before getting to feed the baby.
Milk flow and overflow of milk doesn't have anything to do with how big the breast is.
Not at all!!

lonelydora:
Queen Kong, if you have ever seen some nursing mothers that they pump their breast for the milk to flow, you will ever remain grateful to God for your gift.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Vacora(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Great piece of news here. This is what will propel Nigeria into greatness. Nobel Laureates awaits the writer and Endless supply of Ace Spades for everyone.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by youngshegoal(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
only you God give diz kind boob
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lalasticlala breast is ready o, na your favourite size she carry come for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.