Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (50154 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

Lol if u doing well for ursef u will focus on ur job and stop attacking everyone because of tacha who doesn't know u exist,mind u I don't fancy all these because I have better things doing than whiling away my time on TV watching a show that adds no value to my life,..with d way u attacking everyone here shows how low ur mentality is...

Lol you see how dumb you are? You talking not having time to use my phone because i have a job? So because i have a job that i have to focus on automatically means i have to spend my whole 24hours with my job? Even Dangote, Bill Gates, Otedola and the likes all have times to relax and post stuffs on social media despite how busy they are... Once again i say you're an unapologetic hypocrite of the highest grade! And come to think of it sef, looking at it well, are you not also doing what you're saying I'm doing? You claim i am here talking about Tacha when i say i have a job, whereas you are also here still having time to reply and quote me here even when i never saw or noticed anyone like you existed in the first place... SMH!

And yes! I will continue supporting Tacha and it doesn't matter if she knows me or not. Thats what is called being a "fan" in English... Does Buhari or Atiku know everyone supporting them? Do they both personally know who voted for them during elections? Didn't people still show their support regardless? How about Soccer stars and teams? Your hypocrisy stinks and once again i say you're Dumb!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Emmiechucks:

Tacha Tacha Tacha what! I know Tacha may not be humble but I can't compare her bad life with that of mercy's immorality. I know must of you like that her immoral behaviour flaunting her nyash and breast and all of are launching kakakaka. At home a mother and kids can sit and watch Tacha but when it comes to mercy it's no go area...please let's talk more on immorality and sexual abuse than someone's behaviour.

God bless you jawe.. You one of the very few sensible ones here...
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Evebeautyworld2: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol you see how dumb you are? You talking not having time to use my phone because i have a job? So because i have a job that i have to focus on automatically means i have to spend my whole 24hours with my job? Even Dangote, Bill Gates, Otedola and the likes all have times to relax and post stuffs on social media despite how busy they are... Once again i say you're an unapologetic hypocrite of the highest grade! And come to think of it sef, looking at it well, are you not also doing what you're saying I'm doing? You claim i am here talking about Tacha when i say i have a job, whereas you are also here still having time to reply and quote me here even when i never saw or noticed anyone like you existed in the first place... SMH!

And yes! I will continue supporting Tacha and it doesn't matter if she knows me or not. Thats what is called being a "fan" in English... Does Buhari or Atiku know everyone supporting them? Do they both personally know who voted for them during elections? Didn't people still show their support regardless? How about Soccer stars and teams? Your hypocrisy stinks and once again i say you're Dumb!
I don't need to trade words with u,with episode of writing shows u are jobless..ur mentality is damn low..
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

I don't need to trade words with u,with episode of writing shows u are jobless..ur mentality is damn low..

Lol.. I'm actually at work now in my Studio. I'm an employer of labor. I am my own Boss! What are you please?
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Tach like other hard head feminist always miss point

" the energy with which you walk around here can only hurt you"

Not the physical essence. Metaphysical. She has dark energy. If nobody is quite feeling you and you say it's because you are unique and confident?. Ma'am you a hard head fool. You can be confident and still be love and respected.
Exactly, those type of people are always at war with themselves.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by nairamaniac: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol grin.. Well i personally believe all she does on the gram is just for showbiz and nothing more. As for me, i actually still enjoy her stay in that house. wink

I don't get entertained by watching someone constituting a nuisance.
If u want to entertain or be funny, try to be creative.

That one major reason I don't enjoy Nigerian comedy home videos.

Cos they end up being more more stupid than funny.

Ever wondered why the slowpoke in home video comedies are usually adjudged the funniest? Its the backward Nigerian razz mentality.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
nairamaniac:

I don't get entertained by watching someone constituting a nuisance.
If u want to entertain or be funny, try to be creative.

That one major reason I don't enjoy Nigerian comedy home videos.

Cos they end up being more more stupid than funny.

Ever wondered why the slowpoke in home video comedies are usually adjudged the funniest? Its the backward Nigerian razz mentality.

To some extent you're actually correct. And like you rightly said too, it's the typical Nigerian mentality is.. God help us jawe
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Adakintroy2: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
femi4:
Mister....na you dey determine energy colour? Until you come to accept people for who they are, you ll just die of migraine

I see a tacha from here. Men may be use to lusting after her for her body. So she gives them what they want her body. But deep down she wants a good honest man she can connect with. Someone who wants to understand her and not runaway at every of her behavior.

She wants a real man simple . #Simple tacha#
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by walemglobal: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
@ tstx Thanks for that. Please contact us via our details set within our signature here. Cheers
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Evebeautyworld2:

My question is does tacha know u exist?,y don't u put same energy u put on her on urself,and see where life will take u...
Oh I love this cool
you're an industrious lady and I admire your ideologies.
your type is very rare which means you're simply UNIQUE."
I called but u weren't picking up
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Evebeautyworld2: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Oh I love this cool
you're an industrious lady and I admire your ideologies.
your type is very rare which means you're simply UNIQUE."
I called but u weren't picking up
If u r d one that called,then I won't pick cos I don't pick hidden numbers, would be best if u WhatsApp me for fast response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.