Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says (473 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says by damilogogle(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2019
An affidavit which Tanko Muhammad, the new Chief Justice of Nigeria submitted to the Senate last week ahead of his confirmation as the head of the Supreme Court, revealed claims of termites destroying his primary school certificate.

He alleged that his documents were destroyed beyond recovery, following a termite invasion at his Bauchi State home in 1998. “No portion of the certificate was salvaged,” Mr Muhammad said.
It was further learnt that the new Supreme court head swore the affidavit on February 13, 2002, while he was a judge at the Jos Division of the Court of Appeal and before he became a Supreme Court judge in 2007.

Justice Tanko Mohammed was sworn-in today as the new Chief Justice of Nigeria by President Buhari, following a senate confirmation.

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says by adewest1999(m): 1:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Animal kingdom.......animals controlling our affairs since the beginning of time.....from rats chasing the president out of office, millionaire snake, millionaire gorilla, Cows........who exactly cursed Nigeria? the person no get conscience o

2 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says by emilas1979(m): 4:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Imagine the babalawo,as if he has any before.
1 2 follow your leader
12 follow your leader
Baba GMB nko.
Na so all of them from upper Canada de take yarn.
Its well,

I pray you no leave your cowries for snake to swallow.
Babalawo
damilogogle:
An affidavit which Tanko Muhammad, the new Chief Justice of Nigeria submitted to the Senate last week ahead of his confirmation as the head of the Supreme Court, revealed claims of termites destroying his primary school certificate.

He alleged that his documents were destroyed beyond recovery, following a termite invasion at his Bauchi State home in 1998. “No portion of the certificate was salvaged,” Mr Muhammad said.
It was further learnt that the new Supreme court head swore the affidavit on February 13, 2002, while he was a judge at the Jos Division of the Court of Appeal and before he became a Supreme Court judge in 2007.

Justice Tanko Mohammed was sworn-in today as the new Chief Justice of Nigeria by President Buhari, following a senate confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate, New Installed CJN Tanko , Says by Mynd44: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2019

(1)

Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? / Aisha Buhari Or Patience Jonathan, Who Do You Think Is A Better First Lady? / How Sowore Was Taken Away - Thrilling Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.