Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set (42492 Views)

Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ebije2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
BruncleZuma:
I have a question about the semi-nude guy behind...
probably one of the locals/snake charmers
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by patosky3310(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
emmyt2:
This is what they are serving.

May God help us

Them don come again. Religious fanatics...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by BruncleZuma: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
ebije2:
probably one of the locals/snake charmers
I suspect...but the dude pose sha...nah wah o
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Chibuhealth(f): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
andrew444:
Fake plastic snake

Nollywood and mediocrity be like 5 and 6
for ur mind it's fake. I need to invite u to location so u see it with ur eyes
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Lallai: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rubber snake definitely....from d way she is holding d snake head between d index n middle finger?....it's a giveaway.even a juvenile can't be held like dat.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Psoul(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:
Rubber snake or real snake? Even in my dreams
Real snake, but the snake charmer will be there, instructing and directing u on what to do and the snake will become harmless.

To me, the coldness I will feel from the body of the snake is enough to generate fear that will not even allow me hand that shit on my neck.
She is a brave actress.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by andrew444(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chibuhealth:

If that snake is real then there is no ability to bit or poison someone grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Baroba(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlacSmit:
What's new about Pythons? Weak arse Nigerian soldiers called themselves dancing Python. I laughed. In the east, mostly around Anambra-Imo area, we adore pythons. We play with them and let them live in our houses for as long as the like. Its a taboo to kill python in those areas, even by mistake. You dare not make such mistake.

When I hear the Nigeria soldiers call themselves dancing Pythons, I laugh them. We're Python tamers

Please educate them, the sheer ignorance is embarrassing..
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by merits(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
favoritetalk:
The actress in a video shared showed her on set with a snake wrapped round her neck..

That's pretty scary if you ask meĀ 

Meanwhile any caption for the bare-chested guy behind her? LoL

see video and more reactions
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/uche-ogbodo-swingled-snake-round-her.html

See fear for her body.she is not the one standing their ooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by jubrilELsudan: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
She should have wrapped it round her kukunase.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by drginger(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Psoul:

Real snake, but the snake charmer will be there, instructing and directing u on what to do and the snake will become harmless.

To me, the coldness I will feel from the body of the snake is enough to generate fear that will not even allow me hand that shit on my neck.
She is a brave actress.
Really brave, I can't try it
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Haggui: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eeeewwww
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lallai:
Rubber snake definitely....from d way she is holding d snake head between d index n middle finger?....it's a giveaway.even a juvenile can't be held like dat.
keep quiet e, angry
Lallai:
keep quiet e,
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by goodnewscliff(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
ebije2:
She try..its a baby python which is 80% harmless.. I promise to cut my dick if she fit hang rattle snake or viper.
u are too wicket grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously.... U re wicket angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by drginger(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
sparko1:

You that you are afraid of cockroach, lizard! we are not surprise!
LOL. No oo, I can kill those ones
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
She get mind I have nothing to say

[b][/b]
how much?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ebije2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u are too wicket grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously.... U re wicket angry angry angry
grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
demonic initiation.

O pari

Chibuhealth:
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Himmler: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just a movie
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by LarryBee1k: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by etrange: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Someone said "hope it's not a venomized snake" grin grin

How can a snake be venomized again?

English is hard, really.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by foster212: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Toscarele:
I go like make em squeeze her neck small
Lol. Savage.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
. In box
I cant
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Boyooosa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
dead snake joor
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by opebiboy: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mumu
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by nairaflip: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
See as she held the neck tight. She may as well strangle it to death grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by hamrof(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
if money grows on tree, girls wouldn't mind dating a monkey,now this wan is romancing snake cus it swallow money the other time
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Americanboy35: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Paroh:
She and the snake, no difference.

I sell silicone Fleshlights for just 5k. Take matter into your hands and say goodbye to horniness. Free delivery within Lagos
Outside Lagos nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.