Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria (60543 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / The Nurse Who Performs Heart Pacemaker Surgery....bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thank you
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Btruth: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
He is a Yoruba man, please take note of that, he is not a Igbo
racist
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Stillthebest: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
What does he want to contest for in 2023?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
Them. Go kill am Las las

[b][/b]
God forbid! sad
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Stillthebest:
What does he want to contest for in 2023?
Not everyone does good cos of political ambition. You hear?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by DemolaUnbias(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Proud of you, Omo Olupo ni Ajase Ipo, Kwara State.. Continue with your good work Allah Rahaman wld surely reward you

1 Like

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by nogragra: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elemosho478:
Nigeria is a country full of enormous talents who operates both within and outside the country.

One of such people is Dr Olawale Sulaiman who is a professor of neurosurgery and spine surgery. He is also the system chairman of department of neurosurgery at Ochsner health system in New Orleans, Louisiana, in America. Sulaiman also serves as co-medical director of Ochsner Neuroscience Institute and medical director of the most comprehensive spine center in the region.

Dr Olawale Sulaiman is recognised as one of the best spine surgeons in the USA and is skilled in the application of minimally invasive techniques to treat spinal disorders. He also founded RNZ Global with the belief that: "There are tremendous number of brilliant Nigerians in diaspora who will significantly contrute to raising the standard of healthcare in Nigeria, based in the metro area of New Orleans who operates and renders his medical expertise in US and Nigeria."

The motivation according to him: " if I have been given all these opportunities in life and the least I can do is to give back to the society. " He stated further that: “My philosophy is whether you are Nigerian, Vietnamese, an American, everybody should have access to some degree of good quality healthcare.”

Dr Sulaiman's medical mission in Nigeria started in 2010 with his coming to the country every few months. Now, he shuttles between USA and Nigeria every month spending seven to ten days performing free surgery and saving lives.

To achieve his medical mission in his country of birth, Dr Sulaiman agreed with Ochsner to give up 15% of his salary so he can have a flexible schedule to travel to Nigeria. In the last five years, Sulaiman and his team have performed surgeries for over 500 patients.

They have also screened and provided preventative medicine to more than 5,000 people. Ochsner on the other hand has supported his efforts by sending supplies overseas with him. Sulaiman has developed programmes to train Nigerians back home so they can spread healthcare to those with no access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25k_isxhaM

https://www.legit.ng/1250757-us-based-nigerian-neurosurgeon-olawale-sulaiman-flies-home-monthly-save-lives.html

.....while some children of hate go to the USA to develop the streets with white powder and call themselves amaka the chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Newguyhere: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin cheesy savage!! grin
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Jetrue3oo: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
una sure say na real free work
becos I never see any Yoruba person wey e fit do something free without indirect return or reward,these people second God na money
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by wengerjay(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
He is likely to be University of Ilorin medical school graduate.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
The best way to give back to Country of birth! May Allaah be with you sir.
At least i found something what reading on F/page today
Thanks oooo
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Gforce2019: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
All these nyamiri dogs go dey jealous of the achievement ....

Bad Belle....

Keep up the good job
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Walelavender(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
What a wonderful contribution. Selfless Prof. More power to your elbow
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
foolbuster:

Why are you guys so hopeless and pessimistic?
You can not progress with this mentality when all you see is the negative side of things.

There is absolutelt no way i am doing business with you.
but that's the simple truth about Nigerians, if Shiite group no fall him in Abuja, police stray bullet will, or road accident, Boko Haram motorpack bomb hit, village people, name them, to escape death in Nigeria is by grace, not the matter of negative thinking, it's happening around us daily, a corper serving with Chanel TV just died. All Nigerian must relate
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by TSRC: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Imagine, he gave up 15‰ of his salary for Nigeria?

Why can't the govt create something like a continuous transfer , where they bring in these high skilled Nigerian doctors and pay them for their time.

He shouldn't be losing 15% of his salary to do a procedure that is life saving.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by abels(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheers to him
Elemosho478:
Nigeria is a country full of enormous talents who operates both within and outside the country.

One of such people is Dr Olawale Sulaiman who is a professor of neurosurgery and spine surgery. He is also the system chairman of department of neurosurgery at Ochsner health system in New Orleans, Louisiana, in America. Sulaiman also serves as co-medical director of Ochsner Neuroscience Institute and medical director of the most comprehensive spine center in the region.

Dr Olawale Sulaiman is recognised as one of the best spine surgeons in the USA and is skilled in the application of minimally invasive techniques to treat spinal disorders. He also founded RNZ Global with the belief that: "There are tremendous number of brilliant Nigerians in diaspora who will significantly contrute to raising the standard of healthcare in Nigeria, based in the metro area of New Orleans who operates and renders his medical expertise in US and Nigeria."

The motivation according to him: " if I have been given all these opportunities in life and the least I can do is to give back to the society. " He stated further that: “My philosophy is whether you are Nigerian, Vietnamese, an American, everybody should have access to some degree of good quality healthcare.”

Dr Sulaiman's medical mission in Nigeria started in 2010 with his coming to the country every few months. Now, he shuttles between USA and Nigeria every month spending seven to ten days performing free surgery and saving lives.

To achieve his medical mission in his country of birth, Dr Sulaiman agreed with Ochsner to give up 15% of his salary so he can have a flexible schedule to travel to Nigeria. In the last five years, Sulaiman and his team have performed surgeries for over 500 patients.

They have also screened and provided preventative medicine to more than 5,000 people. Ochsner on the other hand has supported his efforts by sending supplies overseas with him. Sulaiman has developed programmes to train Nigerians back home so they can spread healthcare to those with no access.

https://www.legit.ng/1250757-us-based-nigerian-neurosurgeon-olawale-sulaiman-flies-home-monthly-save-lives.html

1 Like

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by TSRC: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gforce2019:
All these nyamiri dogs go dey jealous of the achievement ....

Bad Belle....

Keep up the good job
I am sure you have not heard of the las Vegas pain institute and who runs it.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gforce2019:

And may Allah and thunder fire your linage. Wetin consign Allah with all this story

See how disgusting you sound
I know where you belong
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by farem: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
ichidodo:
Where is his medical licence to practice medicine in Nigeria? ..He should be arrested and deported, pronto..We cannot be having any Tom,Dick and Harry from God knows where experimenting with the bodies of the gullible..(Pls no attacks..I'm not feeling fine)

See werey!
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
cool
FG confer on him an Officer Of the Federal Republic (OFR).
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by sundayoluwatimi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is just the definition of humanity!
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by rejoice4eva(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elemosho478:

Real Nigerian with integrity and quality service delivery. Not the so called and packaged 'integrity' some people are using to deceive us . God bless you Sir

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
SammieLowkey:
My kind of person. Maximum respect sir..

Dear God, you know my heart. Please bless me

With your lion � heart ♥ keep waiting
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Immaculate090: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is the kind of people we want in our midst, giving back to the society.

We share the same philosophy and same surname, so help me God to do more than what you have done someday in Jesus Name.....GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by TSRC: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Somebody embezzled 2.4 billion dollars.

That money is enough to build two of the world best medical facilities one in Lagos and Abuja dedicated to Neurosurgery, and stocked with best Nigerian and non-Nigerian neurosurgeons money can buy.

Imagine how much money Nigeria would make from medical tourism.

Too bad.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by slowice(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please how can I contact this man's foundation, my mom really need his help.......
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by uchennaq(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Our mumu govt can't see people like Olawale Sulaiman. Biography Of USA Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria & give them health appointment. Your government is busy usin incompetent rogue politicians as ministers. The only reason why the infamous president Buhari made Godswill Minister was due to the billions he spent during Bubu reelection. How can this country progress?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please how do I get in contact with this man's foundation, my mom really need his help.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.