Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria (60530 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / The Nurse Who Performs Heart Pacemaker Surgery....bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by jayAjoku(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless this guy for me Abeg I’m adding him in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Gforce2019: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
TSRC:

I am sure you have not heard of the las Vegas pain institute and who runs it.

Yes , nah your papa run am . Eediot
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Gforce2019: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
FIRDAUS3:

See how disgusting you sound
I know where you belong

I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Sai Baba!

May Allah use you for me this evening
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by aniblue(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
May God Almighty protect you & your family,

1 Like

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
kudos to this humanitarian act
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Lanre0: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
A rare gem. Not like satanic minded Nigerians milking the country dry .May ALLAH Almighty reward you abundantly.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
A rare gem.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by HeavenShield: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elemosho478:
Nigeria is a country full of enormous talents who operates both within and outside the country.

One of such people is Dr Olawale Sulaiman who is a professor of neurosurgery and spine surgery. He is also the system chairman of department of neurosurgery at Ochsner health system in New Orleans, Louisiana, in America. Sulaiman also serves as co-medical director of Ochsner Neuroscience Institute and medical director of the most comprehensive spine center in the region.

Dr Olawale Sulaiman is recognised as one of the best spine surgeons in the USA and is skilled in the application of minimally invasive techniques to treat spinal disorders. He also founded RNZ Global with the belief that: "There are tremendous number of brilliant Nigerians in diaspora who will significantly contrute to raising the standard of healthcare in Nigeria, based in the metro area of New Orleans who operates and renders his medical expertise in US and Nigeria."

The motivation according to him: " if I have been given all these opportunities in life and the least I can do is to give back to the society. " He stated further that: “My philosophy is whether you are Nigerian, Vietnamese, an American, everybody should have access to some degree of good quality healthcare.”

Dr Sulaiman's medical mission in Nigeria started in 2010 with his coming to the country every few months. Now, he shuttles between USA and Nigeria every month spending seven to ten days performing free surgery and saving lives.

To achieve his medical mission in his country of birth, Dr Sulaiman agreed with Ochsner to give up 15% of his salary so he can have a flexible schedule to travel to Nigeria. In the last five years, Sulaiman and his team have performed surgeries for over 500 patients.

They have also screened and provided preventative medicine to more than 5,000 people. Ochsner on the other hand has supported his efforts by sending supplies overseas with him. Sulaiman has developed programmes to train Nigerians back home so they can spread healthcare to those with no access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25k_isxhaM

https://www.legit.ng/1250757-us-based-nigerian-neurosurgeon-olawale-sulaiman-flies-home-monthly-save-lives.html

The Best news I have heard in Nairaland for ages smiley

This is the real news not all these FAKE NEWS we are wasting our data for.

With little resources and as a single person, see what he has done.

Imagine if everyone can in a little way affect their world. The world will be a better place.

Unfortunately our political class and corrupt bureaucrats chop 50% of our budget which should be use to help fellow citizens..

NIGERIA needs this kind of leadership mindset.

GOD BLESS YOUR NEXT 100 generations sir.
You are a gift to our world.

#GeneMotherTheresa.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Globalistic(f): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you Dr
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless this man
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by smeag0l(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't respond to senotice issues like this on my wall that's why I didn't mention it in my post in the first instance.
Costanostra:

Please where in Port Harcourt is the hospital located ?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am relieved a little
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by optm(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow. This is good .
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by HeavenShield: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:
cool

FG confer on him an Officer Of the Federal Republic (OFR).

No be these kind people were our political class like..
Na Thieves Dem go give award.

Wicked and satanic People...
From the President to Counsellor..

See the one so called Chairman of LG beat him fellow citizen wan Kill am for Akwa Ibom say because of 75k..

Even our So called Religious people, Pastors and Imams are agents of darkness.

Anyways, there is hope, If men can change and allow Righteousness..to rule their lives..
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by owila4luv(m): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Oga welldone O! As E Don Enter News Na So Yoruba Demon Don Hear O! (Twice In A Year Is Ok)
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by colestephan86: 6:08am On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
Where is his medical licence to practice medicine in Nigeria? ..He should be arrested and deported, pronto..We cannot be having any Tom,Dick and Harry from God knows where experimenting with the bodies of the gullible..(Pls no attacks..I'm not feeling fine)
Lol you are so no feeling fine, the doctors here with all their medical license, what were they able to do?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Costanostra: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
smeag0l:
I don't respond to senotice issues like this on my wall that's why I didn't mention it in my post in the first instance.
And what if a life is involved....then what?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by smeag0l(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Then send a PM
Costanostra:

And what if a life is involved....then what?
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Costanostra: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
smeag0l:
Then send a PM
Ok Boss....I get your point sha...Do have a nice day bro
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=damilare442 post=80618714]

Is he from Kwara?
Yes
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Amozever12: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

How many of tuem have been coming and how many of them have succeeded.
Baba, mention them for me as na u dey select and rate them, abi..
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Amozever12:

Baba, mention them for me as na u dey select and rate them, abi..
Go do your research.
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Barry2k16(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2019
Say NO to acne and it's like.
Are you suffering from the scar of water burn, fire burn or sun burn, or stubborn pimples and spots?
Have you tried other products and it didn't work for you?
Try this organic Longrich Charcoal soap and body cream (SOD) and see the difference in your skin within weeks. Promo is on going with a discount, hurry while offer last!

Contact 07030552499

Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
SA on Health Matters in Kwara State
Re: Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria by pheranme9(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
This is highly commendable well-done sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.