Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence (790 Views)

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
There's a lady that I've been dating for the past 6 month and we are planning to settle down as soon as possible once finance improve a bit .I was wrongly accused by her pastor and four other ladies .I never did what I was accused of .I'm still wondering how people can go to such extent to wrongly accuse a quiet God fearing guy like me that hardly talk .I keep to myself indoors most time .my fiancee came back from church crying when she was embarrassed in church by the pastor and the four ladies who wrongly accused me .I TOLD MY FIANCEE THAT I NEVER DID WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF. SHE THEN TOLD ME TO TAKE AND OATH WITH THE BIBLE IF I'M REALLY INNOCENT AS I CLAIMED .THE OATH WILL BE DEATH BY ACCIDENT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH IF I REALLLY DID WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF .I'm innocent and God is my witness.so I took my bible and made the oath .to die before this month end if I really did what I was accused of. My worry now is if it's right for your fiancee to make you take a death oath just to prove your innocence ?..just wanted to find out from fellow nairalanders if it's ok .had it been that I was guilty and died,Will she then feel ok ?
Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Frankly, you’re just a sissy. What’s the essence of an oath when you know very well you’re innocent You have nothing to prove to anyone. You don’t have to take any nonsense oath to prove your innocence.

She’s just a girlfriend!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
THE BIBLE IF I'M REALLY INNOCENT AS I CLAIMED .THE OATH WILL BE DEATH BY ACCIDENT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH

grin grin grin People eating government money didn't take this kind of harsh oath. Sincerely you need to be spank kiss

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by miib: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Next time, don't try such, don't make an Oath with the Holy Book even if you are saying the truth.

If she doesn't believe you, let her do her worse!!

It's not proper for someone you are planning your future with to ask you take an Oath with your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by nzeobi(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2019
taking of oaths is a two way thing.
the accused swear to die if he is guilty and the accuser swears to die if their allegation is false.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by FatherBona: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Frankly, you’re just a sissy
Una Neva marry o, she dey force you to swear with bible.
What happened to trusting one another.
My partner should know me inside out, three people in life I will never lie to, my mother, my elder sister and my wife or fiancé.
She should be able to take my word for it. I will tell her what really transpired between these people mentioned and its her place to believe my word as truth.
That bible oath drama is totally uncalled for.
If she hears another rumour while you both are married she's going to drag you to Okija.
You are a real sissy no b lie, you allow yourself to be blackmailed with a rumour and you crumbled to doing whatever you are asked. She's acting like she's doing you a favour to marry you, hence her actions. If she reads this I hope she gets the message that she didn't do well not believing you.
Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
If your narrative is anything to go by then I'd suggest you run for your life.If she can't trust you now she won't when you guys finally tie the knot either. The person you are planning to spend the rest of your life with asking you to bet with that same life. Oga use your brain ooo it's not inside your head for decoration purposes. Even if you didn't do what you were accused of, you don't have to jeopardize your life to prove a point. Very soon!!! I repeat very soon!!! You will be asked to jump inside fire to prove your love for her. Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by FatherBona: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
If your narrative is anything to go by then I'd suggest you run for your life.If she can't trust you now she won't when you guys finally tie the knot either. The person you are planning to spend the rest of your life with asking you to bet with that same life. Oga use your brain ooo it's not inside your head for decoration purposes. Even if you didn't do what you were accused of, you don't have to jeopardize your life to prove a point. Very soon!!! I repeat very soon!!! You will be asked to jump inside fire to prove your love for her. Smh
my thoughts
Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pastors and breaking of relationships ..

She shouldn't have told you to swear an oath,that's too far
Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by ChristyB(f): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
I understand you alot, i had a bf back then every small thing take oat take oat
Now i undertand better, you shouldn't have taken that oat, you would have quietly walked away from her. Afterall she's not the only girl on earth.

Stay away from oath taking..

Kenneth4u205:
There's a lady that I've been dating for the past 6 month and we are planning to settle down as soon as possible once finance improve a bit .I was wrongly accused by her pastor and four other ladies .I never did what I was accused of .I'm still wondering how people can go to such extent to wrongly accuse a quiet God fearing guy like me that hardly talk .I keep to myself indoors most time .my fiancee came back from church crying when she was embarrassed in church by the pastor and the four ladies who wrongly accused me .I TOLD MY FIANCEE THAT I NEVER DID WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF. SHE THEN TOLD ME TO TAKE AND OATH WITH THE BIBLE IF I'M REALLY INNOCENT AS I CLAIMED .THE OATH WILL BE DEATH BY ACCIDENT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH IF I REALLLY DID WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF .I'm innocent and God is my witness.so I took my bible and made the oath .to die before this month end if I really did what I was accused of. My worry now is if it's right for your fiancee to make you take a death oath just to prove your innocence ?..just wanted to find out from fellow nairalanders if it's ok .had it been that I was guilty and died,Will she then feel ok ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
FatherBona:
my thoughts
They never buy beans ooo not to talk of grinding it sef moimoi don dey smell.
Re: My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence by Deepfeel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kenneth4u205:

But the same Bible said you shouldn't swear by any to prove your innocence, your yes should be yes and no be no undecided
If someone you want to spend your entire life with doesn't trust you that much to the point of asking you to place your life on the line to prove your innocence, then I will say your marriage to such a person will be a huge mistake,

If I were you I won't swear by anything I will simply tell her to leave me if she can't trust me whether I did it or not I can't be controlled by anyone because of love Shikena

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Name Of This Animal / Early Morning Sex Is Mind Blowing; Best Time To Make Out / Before You Set A Woman Up Financially Make Sure You Have Set Yourself Up First..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.