Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) (9498 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
To prove that I love my fianceé unconditionally I decided to etch her names on my forearm forever.

When she sees it tomorrow morning I'm very sure that she will finally understand how much I love her. cheesycheesy

Tattoos can be erased but this will never go away just like my love for her. As I'm typing, I'm looking for hot black pepper to rub on it so that it can be permanent.

Kendra I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. You are the like button on my heart, you are the life ban on my account. kiss

Nothing can separate me from you baby. If you die I will follow you immediately.

Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun mynd44 rocktation dominique please show the world how much I love my woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by mainkendo: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Enny2013(f): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol....
She is surely d suicide u wl commit.

What abt ur forehead? have u seen d Messi guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by MeekGram7(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nawa oh, why people just mumu lidis embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
Lol....
She is surely d suicide u wl commit.

What abt ur forehead? have u seen d Messi guy?

You won't understand what she does to me. I love her die.
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
MeekGram7:

Its not mumu bro its true love.
You won't understand

I love my baby and nobody can discourage me.

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dis WickedGoat/Wickedsimp Guy ehn.. shocked cheesy

He will definitely take the 'Craze of the Year' title from DaddyCK. sad

19 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Enny2013(f): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You won't understand what she does to me. I love her die.
I know,bro..

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Onucs(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Don't worry, she gonna marry another guy and they gonna laugh at how fullish her ex was.

5 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Onucs(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
MeekGram7:

e shock me

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Onucs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Its not mumu bro its true love.
You won't understand

I love my baby and nobody can discourage me.

You still have mouth to talk. Anyway, I know all this is fake.

Manchie no fit mumu laidis
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by kelspinall(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is ya life good luck... Dremo's mother advising

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by freddie009(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
If you notice, the name nah foreign name probably US, the guy they Africa. Japa things lol

2 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Should we tell him??

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by MandelaLives: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Imagine entering the exam hall for your Simpology 101, and the only question says:

Redpills are broke guys claiming alpha male. True or False? Explain your choice. (15 minutes).

How will you answer to save your school fees?

2 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by udede(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
I have never seen this level of mumurity.
For you to go through that and still think it will out last tattoo baffles me.
Thank god that simpology has not been introduced into Nigeria universitys

2 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by chigbokingsley(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Bro, the truth is that this is not love from you to her. Oh yes, I will whole heartedly say you are yet to understand nature when it comes to women. I'm not a Redpiller neither a Simp but this creature careless about you and same thing happens to other guys like me out there.

Mark it, you will be the one to cry had I know I wouldn't have. I'm saying this because of experiences and what I have seen. Please grow up because love can't be found in those creatures in the next 5 decades.

VeryWickedSimp:
To prove that I love my fianceé unconditionally I decided to etch her names on my forearm forever.

When she sees it tomorrow morning I'm very sure that she will finally understand how much I love her. cheesycheesy

Tattoos can be erased but this will never go away just like my love for her. As I'm typing, I'm looking for hot black pepper to rub on it so that it can be permanent.

Kendra I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. You are the like button on my heart, you are the life ban on my account. kiss

Nothing can separate me from you baby. If you die I will follow you immediately.

Nlfpmod lalasticlala seun mynd44 rocktation dominique please show the world how much I love my woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by toujurs: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2023
What sort of stupidity is this

4 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Joeyfizzo: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Wow! Congrats I love this, I'll do same too. Wat machine or process did u use?

2 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by tydi(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Dey play
Just dey play
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by siofra(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dis WickedGoat/Wickedsimp Guy ehn.. shocked cheesy

He will definitely take the 'Craze of the Year' title from DaddyCK. sad

Please where is DaddyCk?

Have you seen him? embarassed cry
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
I know this is not you, but whoever this is.
I can't really help but commend his gross buffoonery.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by techWriter3: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Nawa oh, why folks just said lidis
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Thrombosis: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2023
The way I am seeing this 2023 now, heart breaks go too much for guys this year angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by id4sho(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2023
undecided
One man down. I repeat,one man down. lipsrsealed
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Kooldon(f): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2023
This will end in Premium tears and I have perceived it
Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by iHateFraudsters: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2023
WTF man.

I know you're a very wicked simp, but you know this will end on premium tears?

Don't make it permanent yet, I take god beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2023
This one carry him mumu enter this 2023.... Tuueeehh

3 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
I wish infection go enter that injury. By the time the hand carry you go where you no know,before you come back , Kendral don marry another man ,born children sef.. Middle finger to all SIMPs( women wrapper with rod in between their legs) on this forums

3 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by tonymyke4life(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2023
You no spell am well. E remain Letter B for the Anabel. How you wan do am now na. Either you go write am again for the other hand or you go pour hot water for the hand, when e dry, you correct the spelling. Just my 2kobo advice sha grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) by Chaos14: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Please where is DaddyCk?
Have you seen him? embarassed cry
Is he not in your bed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curved Dick. / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.