Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question (846 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by tscara(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys,

Please, I have a question. I want to buy a note 8 but I'm confused. I checked on and I can see some for 120-140k and I can also see some for 180 to 200k. Please, what is the difference between both of them?. A friend told me that he bought one of the cheaper ones and it came with a fake Akg earphone and there were no replacement tips for the s-pen. Is that the only issue with the cheaper one? and is there any way to differentiate the cheap one from the expensive one, so that one doesn't buy the cheap one for the price of the expensive one.

I'll appreciate all the guidance. thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by Protein0: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
tscara:
Hi guys,

Please, I have a question. I want to buy a note 8 but I'm confused. I checked on and I can see some for 120-140k and I can also see some for 180 to 200k. Please, what is the difference between both of them?. A friend told me that he bought one of the cheaper ones and it came with a fake Akg earphone and there were no replacement tips for the s-pen. Is that the only issue with the cheaper one? and is there any way to differentiate the cheap one from the expensive one, so that one doesn't buy the cheap one for the price of the expensive one.

Just buy from a trusted source. kiss

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by wash02: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have one for sale at 110k.....I've been using it without any issues plus it has never been opened or repaired so you know it's the real deal....hit me up if you're interested....08126781873
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by calddon(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
tscara:
Hi guys,

cc bobo65, he sells with original akg and charger

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by tigerclaws: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2019
calddon:
cc bobo65, he sells with original akg and charger
a trusted fella

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by bobo65(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2019
tscara:
Hi guys,

Thanks yalll

Holla at me for your original phones and follow come accessories
Surulere Lagos
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by noblefarm: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
bobo65:

Thanks yalll

Holla at me for your original phones and follow come accessories
Surulere Lagos

How much is you note 8
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Question by bobo65(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2019
noblefarm:

How much is you note 8

(1) (Reply)

Itel A14 For Sale. / . / MTN Will Now Charge You For USSD Banking Transaction You Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.