Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) (28470 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
You no fit enter school dey park students like that na

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Tinoasprilla: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
EFFC is only operating in the southern part of the country.why are they not arresting the politicians stealing our money?why are they dropping charges against them and focusing on southern youths.i'm not in any way supporting the Yahoo Yahoo guys,but I just felt they are just not fair enough,if really they are fighting corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Georgry(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Stupid students protesting nonsense... Your mates in Rufus Giwa poly seized both sars and their cars the other day... Coward students

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by AirBagi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
They won't go after looting politicians, and let these guys be, they haven't paid enough for the 400years of slavery, our Treasury they looted and are still looting, if only you knew the havoc the western world had cause in Africa and are still causing e.g BOKO HARAM am sure you won't understand, if you could understand you would have no pity for them angry
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Shamzo4u: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Craziness everywhere... And they will tell students that got no work to bring 300k for bail.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Foreign231(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Una no get level at all.
Uniosun No Level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Charly68: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
They are harboring Yahoo,yahoo...good for them oo!

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by abodundef: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
What is happening in our higher institutions?
Meanwhile, for your customized exercise books 08023332733

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
crazyABO:
Yesterday was tasued today osun We are the leaders of tomorrow indeed undecided I dont support fraud but believe me their are many ways to go about arresting them or detaining them sad what happened to arresting them in there housea All this energy should be channelled to politicians or govt officials and not students. When student go carry gun now them no go know say na them cos am lipsrsealed

Please kindly let us know if you are a student and so,if you are are studying Aboki technology, thank you..

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Xgull007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
When the leaders are protected for looting billions and Yahoo boys are boosted for stealing from same theive. Naija
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by ovasnews: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Too many yahoo boys on campuses these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Talktoyoulater:
shocked
When will they arrest those corrupt politicians?
Lol, corrupt politicians that stole billions are walking freely in the country, one of them traveled to Germany with his son recently and it is on the front-page of Nairaland, but smaller thieves or fraudsters are been paraded daily by EFCC which invariably means it is better to loot billions and be free than eat biscuits crackers and be paraded grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
This thing now is efcc and young boys o
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Please kindly let us know if you are a student and so,if you are are studying Aboki technology, thank you..
am a student of bronx community college New York dumb ass cool once a student of tai solarin university of education dick head
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by kenx1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria is a JOKE what happens to creating Jobs, is National Directorate of employment still functioning if not it should be scraped
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just look at this one undecided

Bitchiamjay:
EFCC should go to Aso rock and arrest Yusuf buhari first!
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why can’t they be arrested on campus? Is there a law against it?
crazyABO:
Yesterday was tasued today osun We are the leaders of tomorrow indeed undecided I dont support fraud but believe me their are many ways to go about arresting them or detaining them sad what happened to arresting them in there housea All this energy should be channelled to politicians or govt officials and not students. When student go carry gun now them no go know say na them cos am lipsrsealed
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Showbby28: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

Hope they can face SARS also....
Tasued students did that yesterday
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
EFCC doesn't hesitate to arrest ordinary citizens but will always be waiting for something before arresting big people. They are happy to arrest students that their parents just struggled to send money for food not to talk of school fees.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
crazyABO:
am a student of bronx community college New York dumb ass cool once a student of tai solarin university of education dick head

Did you say in the Bronx!!?

Lil' wonder you gat a criminal mindset

grin

Buh I doubt you,cos you ain't sounding like someone out of oshogbo

grin
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Barzinime:
Just look at this one undecided

Do i know you? undecided
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Table will soon turn around.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
I dont even know the job of efcc ?? You went to an institution to arrest fraudsters then take them to kirikiri and then release them after years ,what do you expect them to become? Meanwhile deziani who stole billions of public funds is walking freely ..smh..what a country
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by bjreal67(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
This EFCC yahoo Hunt is hot since the beginning of Next Level o...

Repentance is free of charge o, yahoo business is hot now..
If you have ear heed o
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Did you say in the Bronx!!?

Lil' wonder you gat a criminal mindset

grin

Buh I doubt you,cos you ain't sounding like someone out of oshogbo

grin
lol coming from someone who doesnt have an International passport grin if I live in lagos doesnt mean am from mushin wink have u been to baychester before NO I know right tongue so maybe u would have known what side of the bronx I live at undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.