Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) (28469 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Did you say in the Bronx!!?

Lil' wonder you gat a criminal mindset

grin

Buh I doubt you,cos you ain't sounding like someone out of oshogbo

grin
and how am I sounding ooo You cant even compose an average primary school sentence and you telling me I sound somehow grin
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
crazyABO:
and how am I sounding ooo You cant even compose an average primary school sentence and you telling me I sound somehow grin

Ok craz, your 1st got me wondering... what you mean by "efcc going to get them arrested at home instead of school?"
If they got info about suspects and their activities,the next thing should be for them to swoop into action before somebody gets targeted by these criminals..

But ain't you lucky you are out of naija!?
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why the protest, i bet non of them are among those jobless instablog followers who are always jubilating when a youth is in cuffs.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Ok craz, your 1st got me wondering... what you mean by "efcc going to get them arrested at home instead of school?"
If they got info about suspects and their activities,the next thing should be for them to swoop into action before somebody gets targeted by these criminals..

But ain't you lucky you are out of naija!?
sorry about how I sounded. Well they ain't criminal yet till proven guilty. They could visit the school admin or security personnel then they arrange the student for them. But doing it the way dey did is what causes panic and violent. Because student are actually frustrated already so seeing a fellow student arrested inside sch premises would only add to it. Hmm I wont call it luck let just say God's grace sha.
Re: UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:14am On Jul 26, 2019
YAHOO Generation... angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.