Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ask The ASTROLOGER. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask The ASTROLOGER. (741 Views)

Why You Should Always Ask The Holy Spirit For Help / Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End / Why Catholics Ask The Virgin Mary To Pray For Them , Though She Died Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask The ASTROLOGER. by AstrologyTutor: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm an astrologer with over 15 years of experience. I have the ability to read and interpret your birth chart and tell you what your journey in life would be, your past life, present and the future with Accuracy. For more, kindly open and read one of my articles in this link:
https://astrologytutor2019..com/2019/07/astrology-for-beginners.html?m=1

In the link above is also my contact.
Do have a glorious day.
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
AstrologyTutor:
I'm an astrologer with over 15 years of experience. I have the ability to read and interpret your birth chart and tell you what your journey in life would be, your past life, present and the future with Accuracy. For more, kindly open and read one of my articles in this link:
https://astrologytutor2019..com/2019/07/astrology-for-beginners.html?m=1

In the link above is also my contact.
Do have a glorious day.
In other words, you are a sorcerer or a Soothsayer, an enchanter who does divinations? A witch or wizard?

You want to openly market witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anas09:

In other words, you are a sorcerer or a Soothsayer, an enchanter who does divinations? A witch or wizard?

If you no get wetin you won buy, waka pass make customer see stocks.

Oga OP, how do we start?

1 Like

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Oga OP, how do we start?
Why am not surprised. A juju priest who wld always want to say something in Christian matters wants a Christian to leave Satanists alone.

Holy Ghost Fire.

1 Like

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by orunto27: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:

Interesting. He is just "A Con.Man".

2 Likes

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by orunto27: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Oga OP, how do we start?

Ufos in Training.
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
orunto27:

Interesting. He is just "A Con.Man".
He may be a real sorcerer. You can never know
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Aaronsrod: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:

Let this one speak freely for now so we may find him and burn him as the Bible commands!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Let this one speak freely for now so we may find him and burn him as the Bible commands!
Begone satan.

1 Like

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by TrajansKong: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:

Why am not surprised. A juju priest who wld always want to say something in Christian matters wants a Christian to leave Satanists alone.

Holy Ghost Fire.

LWKMD!

Atheism aside, this is both accurate and hilarious grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:

Holy Ghost Fire.

What is Christian matter in divination?

Na you dey look for wetin no lost about. This isn't a christian thread so waka pass
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What is Christian matter in divination?

Na you dey look for wetin no lost about. This isn't a christian thread so waka pass
Just like you dey waka pass Christian threads?
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anas09:
Just like you dey waka pass Christian threads?
Like this one shey?

1 Like

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by AstrologyTutor: 4:43am On Jul 27, 2019
The black man's continent has refused to grow and also become a laughing stock in the committee of nations simply because majority of Africans are too lazy to think independently and research things(like Astrology) on their own and know what the truth is rather than just believing on what they are being told.

Astrology is 100% teachable and has nothing to do with sorcery or magic. It's like the physics, chemistry and biology that you were being taught in school. I know you won't still believe it because you've been conditioned never to, but instead really on archaic things you were told.

I'm not surprised at some people's comments because up till this present moment, twins are still being killed in some part of the country believing its completely abnormal and a devil's work to give birth to more than one.

I strongly doubt, but still hope black people would free themselves from the enslavement of their minds.
Astrology has nothing hidden, start to research about it today, on your own without being lazy by asking someone else.
Happy weekend.
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Chiedu4Trump: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
AstrologyTutor:
The black man's continent has refused to grow and also become a laughing stock in the committee of nations simply because majority of Africans are too lazy to think independently and research things(like Astrology) on their own and know what the truth is rather than just believing on what they are being told.

Astrology is 100% teachable and has nothing to do with sorcery or magic. It's like the physics, chemistry and biology that you were being taught in school. I know you won't still believe it because you've been conditioned never to, but instead really on archaic things you were told.

I'm not surprised at some people's comments because up till this present moment, twins are still being killed in some part of the country believing its completely abnormal and a devil's work to give birth to more than one.

I strongly doubt, but still hope black people would free themselves from the enslavement of their minds.
Astrology has nothing hidden, start to research about it today, on your own without being lazy by asking someone else.
Happy weekend.

Leviticus 19:26 - Ye shall not eat [any thing] with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Deuteronomy 18
10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by AstrologyTutor: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

Leviticus 19:26 - Ye shall not eat [any thing] with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Deuteronomy 18
10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Backwardness in thinking and lack of exposure to the western world true ways of operation is the reason why majority of Nigeria youths would always run to quote the bible. They know all bible verses but ignorant of things that affect their lives directly, things like the country's constitutions and government policies.
Meteorology is a subset of astrology and without it the air space would be very unsafe for aircrafts to fly. Do you think there would be a mobile phone or an internet without those satellites installed in space? How did you think it got there? By the study of astronomy and Astrology, or what do you think is the difference?!

Kindly read with an open mind, the meaning of meteorology I copied online and then carefully read and 'interpret' the last 2 lines.
Africans are the sons of an extremely rich King who despite their father's wealth remain poor due to ignorance. Ignorance on the relationship between cause and effect.

Meteorologists use science and math to understand and predict weather and climate. They also study how the atmospheric and weather conditions affect the earth and its human inhabitants.
https://www.environmentalscience.org › ...

1 Like

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
AstrologyTutor:

Happy weekend.
What has Race or colour got to do with Astrology? This is the tricks you satanists used to confused kids to make them believe that their problem is as a result of their race and colour.

Is satan or God white in colour or from any race on earth?

Astrology is satanic and I will be here to trace it back to Babel in the days of Nimrod and Semiramis who build Babylon.

You want kids to be satanists by using development as a beaconing tool.

You who is an Astrologer what have you got to show for it?

2 Likes

Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by AstrologyTutor: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anas09:

What has Race or colour got to do with Astrology? This is the tricks you satanists used to confused kids to make them believe that their problem is as a result of their race and colour.

Is satan or God white in colour or from any race on earth?

Astrology is satanic and I will be here to trace it back to Babel in the days of Nimrod and Semiramis who build Babylon.

You want kids to be satanists by using development as a beaconing tool.

You who is an Astrologer what have you got to show for it?

Whatever you believe in is your choice and don't expect me to start an argument with you as my time is too precious for that. I can live with your opinion.
Thanks and goodbye.
Re: Ask The ASTROLOGER. by Anas09: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
AstrologyTutor:

Whatever you believe in is your choice and don't expect me to start an argument with you as my time is too precious for that. I can live with your opinion.
Thanks and goodbye.
The stop making baseless claims like Africans are backward becos they don't practice Astrology. The Yoruba mythology and all the African Traditional Religion is Astrology, what has that done for Africa?

Christianity is not Africa's problem. Stop preaching satanism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Church Flyer That Got People Talking. / If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? / Busy But Guilty -- Are You One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.