Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (61888 Views)

Here Are Five Things You Never Knew Your Android Phone Could Do / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Katier00(f): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't even understand number one
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by MariamAlheri: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
OP, where can I find the User/Guest icon on Tecno spark k7, please?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by shigoslim(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
INTROVERT:
Nice

Welcome back
One of odd nairaland
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by myfan: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mosesotu123:
see dem dem again.....mayb here look like bank center.

Na condition make crayfish bend o. Na beg I beg, I no kill person.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Op, @ no 3. If your android phone doesn't supports USB OTG it won't work. Check your phone with OTG checker app to know if your phone supports it before buying to avoid wasting your money.
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by wizardus: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Expository

Nigeria students shut down MTN office over xenophobic attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCm3s_Zgm7A
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by sammuell(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Op please highlight more on that guests mode
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Deldevieno(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
largehead:
Seriously I didn't know most of it, but that doesn't change anything right now. They are just Useless research.

Any Abuja Girl who is interested in making little side income should contact me. Contact on my profile. SLAY QUEENS, stay the fork clear out of my reach.

You didn't know any of the above, yet you call it a "useless research". E don tey weh i laugh bcuz of dis kind joke weh d finest comedian display here.
And you advertising your product? Hilarious!
What happens if everybody here decide to call your advert "useless advert," and pay no attention to it?

11 Likes

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Ay77(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thrash sad
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by MrTrend(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
largehead:
Seriously I didn't know most of it, but that doesn't change anything right now. They are just Useless research.

Any Abuja Girl who is interested in making little side income should contact me. Contact on my profile. SLAY QUEENS, stay the fork clear out of my reach.

Useless Advert tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by olayinka63: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Number 1 can only work if your internet connection is on and you linked Gmail account to that phone. If a thief just off the internet connection even without removing the Gmail account, trying to locate such phone remotely for thousand years will yied zero result

7 Likes

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
In Salawa Abeni's voice i love my Nokia, my Nokia loves me, no circumstances can change my opinion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Hotzone(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
5. Activate guided access on iPhone through Settings and triple-click home button to start on any app

iPhone bae

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Katier00:
I don't even understand number one
go school go learn for you to understand things, for where? You say na work you wan learn. You see your life now?

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Instrumentalng(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
myfan:
Evening all.

Please check the attached photo and render needed help. Thanks and God bless.

Lol. You will also finish it by HIS grace bro. Be strong

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by naijadrivablog: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
atheistandproud:
This FP dem dey sell am. I'm sure of it.

Better believe that it isn't sold, just as you should believe in God Almighty.
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Wayne4uall(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Let me add mine... it'll blow your mind

Do you know if you turn your android phone upside-down and say this words "Hello word, Hello world, Hello world my informations"

You'll be amaze to see your phone displaying the first ever photos, numbers that were taken with your phone.

2nd trick... Type "google 267_TXf67cb" and see what you'll never believe exist.

U can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
PETUK:
I need a phone, not just phone but a good phone.

I can help you with that, WhatsApp: 08119473098
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
TechPlace24:

Read More At; http://www.techplace24.com/2019/07/25/5-hidden-tricks-you-never-knew-your-android-phone-can-do/

pls highlight more on how to locate d user guide comprehensively...
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by PETUK(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

I can help you with that, WhatsApp: 08119473098
My phone cannot do whatsapp
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Sholistar(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
ok
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Chukalemon(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Abrakadabra
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by kumulus(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Your phone should be able to make you money.

•••Contact via links in my signature to learn about technical and fundamental analysis of the $5trillion forex market and how you can make a good living leveraging the skill everyday of the week. Mentorship comes with an opportunity to earn while you learn.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by sirconcord(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
OP, if a phone is lost, which phone are you going to use to type "find my phone"?

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by otherway: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by pacespot(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Good tips
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Me: Google where is my phone
Google:Tcheew!...Shebi na you carry ham give Nkechi yesterday?
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Olakunle93: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2019
How do I help a friend locate his lost phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.