Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do (61889 Views)

Here Are Five Things You Never Knew Your Android Phone Could Do / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / Tricks You Never Knew Your Andriod Phone Can Do, (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:

U can lie for Africa
. Didn't you see his monicker is OFFPOINT
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2019
olayinka63:
Number 1 can only work if your internet connection is on and you linked Gmail account to that phone. If a thief just off the internet connection even without removing the Gmail account, trying to locate such phone remotely for thousand years will yied zero result
. The internet won't be off forever
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by bhkikapp: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Necessities There are a few prerequisites that must be kept before any introduce in light of the fact that it is essential for the best possible working of the application. is bhkik safe It is so in such a case that you do introduce the second form before then the application probably won't work appropriately and the issue may be looked by the client.
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Offpoint: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:

U can lie for Africa
gringrin say the "Hello world" louder
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by MrTrend(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Ay77:
Thrash sad

One Of the many BRAINLESS Nairalanders spotted tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Lekanboii: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Clarinet7: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Let me add mine... it'll blow your mind

Do you know if you turn your android phone upside-down and say this words "Hello word, Hello world, Hello world my informations"

You'll be amaze to see your phone displaying the first ever photos, numbers that were taken with your phone.

2nd trick... Type "google 267_TXf67cb" and see what you'll never believe exist.
scam...
ain't working
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Offpoint: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Clarinet7:
scam... ain't working
grin say the "Hello world" louder
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Ay77(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2019
MrTrend:

One Of the many BRAINLESS Nairalanders spotted tongue

Lowlife idiot. You better hustle so you can come out of this your miserable Life
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by ohosi4real(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2019
not new to me
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2019
PETUK:
I need a phone, not just phone but a good phone.

go and get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
hahahahah
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by incentive: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wow this is amazing!
Thanks!
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by PETUK(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Njeps:

go and get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. hahahahah
How much?
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by sureinfo: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
nice information, time to explore my tecno device to its limits
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Katier00(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
go school go learn for you to understand things, for where? You say na work you wan learn. You see your life now?
waec result is out
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Abiboss: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wonderful
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by enemyofprogress: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Katier00:
waec result is out
what did you tooked in English and mathematics
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2019
PETUK:

How much?

N99,000
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by PETUK(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Njeps:

N99,000
I priced Oppo f11 i was told 139k and 149k
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Freelancerx: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
sureinfo:
nice information, time to explore my tecno device to its limits
you don't no. the tecno phone is very great.
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Freelancerx: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
the icon should be on the rop right of your screen
MariamAlheri:
OP, where can I find the User/Guest icon on Tecno spark k7, please?

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2019
PETUK:

My phone cannot do whatsapp

K..

Facebook @ https://Facebook.com/techchink...

Message the page..
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by PETUK(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

K..
Facebook @ https://Facebook.com/techchink...
Message the page..
it's a small phone Tambo S2410
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Blastedholligan: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Blastedholligan: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
nnokwa042:
I beg i no wan block my phone ooh I know what I suffered the day I mistakenly set my phone to Cambodia language cry the phone still dey under my bed
cheesy grin.
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
PETUK:

I priced Oppo f11 i was told 139k and 149k

Free Oppo. That amount is too much.i love the phone , no doubts.
compare both phones on line andmake your decision
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by PETUK(m): 5:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Njeps:

Free Oppo. That amount is too much.i love the phone , no doubts. compare both phones on line andmake your decision
Alright
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by tck2000(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2019
chrome?
Re: 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do by JGirl20(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
largehead:
Seriously I didn't know most of it, but that doesn't change anything right now. They are just Useless research.

Any Abuja Girl who is interested in making little side income should contact me. Contact on my profile. SLAY QUEENS, stay the fork clear out of my reach.
Good morning
I'm interested in making side income but I'm not in Abuja sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.