Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) (2432 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
A mother has released a derogatory video where she expressed disappointment at how her baby looks and referred to him as ugly.

"Our biggest fear was having an ugly baby. Now, look. Look what the f*** I got. Look at him. He is so funny looking." She said as she turned her child around for her viewers to see.

She also complained about the bald patches of hair on her son's head.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/mother-disappointed-because-she-thinks-her-baby-is-ugly-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
cry

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Ziel20: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
No be the baby mama be this. She just wan use person pikin trend.

Monkey no fine but him mama like am. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
cry Poor baby. Give that baby a break hoe ! After all na person born, Oshiomole, Tinubu, OBJ. They still became great men so cut the crap !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
that's the result of doing doggy.... they've warned u ladies of doing doggy it's a Western world things.... u won't hear...NW see
lol
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mumu girl, when she dey fvck random ugly niggas for money she know know that one

1 Like

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by ojun50(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is has a result of seven sperm collection from different men,,,,,,, ladies learn to super glue yr pussy

1 Like

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
A nigga once said:it's obvious this lady must have made mockery of other women kids,this is more like befor you laugh me back let me first and tell myself the truth so that it won't hurt me when you start laughing at me.well all i can say is that.one bad turn also deserves another....it just so unfortunate that a lil innocent kid is involved.

1 Like

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
makeshe go sell am na

idiot koromi we
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
The child resemble her now, she just yellow ni

1 Like

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
something feminists can do

mtcheeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by clive2u(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Its true sha but not with an innocent child, if she had closed her legs then that ugly sugar daddy no for get her pregnant
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Internet please save this so when this child grows up to become a billionaire he will bring her old ugly self and complain his mother is too ugly.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by doctore212(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy grin grin
ojun50:
This is has a result of seven sperm collection from different men,,,,,,, ladies learn to super glue yr pussy
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by LadySarah: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin angry angry grin
That's her n a darker shade. grin ;Dlike If She hadnt toned shocked
let her bring her baby pics and compare with the boy's pic.

She said''look at what the Bleep i got.One day he looks this way and another day,Very ugly.look at his head''.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
angry
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Nigga44: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Her stupidity breaks my heart cry

I have an 8 month old daughter and I'll NEVER think of humiliating her like this.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Nawao
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
grin she has got a point though but the baby is innocent, it's not his fault
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
The baby could only have come from her and the father's genes.The child looks like her,just darker.
She's a silly girl.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
An apple doesn't fall far from its tree, the lady is obviously ugly, you can't be ugly like OBJ and expect to birth Beyonce.
Re: Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Why would a chimpanzee be expecting to birth a polar bear undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Old People Cough / Motherhood / My Friend's Wife Just Told Him That Their First Daughter Is Not His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.