Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. (12652 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
we all die single and lonely.

Didn't grandma die single and lonely after grandpa passed years ago??
Mtcheeew
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ubunja(m): 2:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
Mtcheeew
thought as much

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by iamrosheed: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice one Ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
carter009:
Seriously looking at your pic, you are too young to talk about holes and how tight and wider they are,, please focus on your studies.
I refuse to laugh...

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Truthsbitter: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
The truth hurts!
And whose attention do I seek? yours? or your fellow bitter beings? lol. You make me laugh! grin grin grin .

Dude , pussy will fade love stays. Seek love not pussy because love is what keeps a life going. My one cent. Anyways enjoy your thread and make sure to share Akara to your fellow bitter ones.
cry baby ....
grin
you had to come around
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Truthsbitter: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Nice one on this one...keep it up.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by drealcivilceno(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pattypatt:
Mtcheeew
MariaLavina:
The truth hurts!
And whose attention do I seek? yours? or your fellow bitter beings? lol. You make me laugh! grin grin grin .

Dude , pussy will fade love stays. Seek love not pussy because love is what keeps a life going. My one cent. Anyways enjoy your thread and make sure to share Akara to your fellow bitter ones.

Why una dey vex... Mehn for ages girls no look my side, to even whether i baff or brush teeth.. When dem come look na... They took to their heels and any girl that hears my history with girls, avoids me like a plague... Omo i no too get money, i no grab, no too tall, but i hans small.. atleast i try....

Followed love up n dan, only for my x to go to another university, after trying many schools "we" (she proposed) wanted to get into, I come enter another school. She come talk say, she no go follow me go my school.. Why madam? I don't know... I tell am say "i no do again" to cajole am (cos everytime na fight b4 she gree and na because some one told her to go ahead, without her saying i initiated the plan), and i still called her every day to make her see some sense but did change my decision...

So after trying na. Na so she just call me tell me say i don dey see babe for the school na why i break up... I come they explain give am( stupid me i wish you were in my life at that time ubunja, to knock my head). Na so she no call again for three months. She come post her and one guy picture dey lie together for one bed... Chai, we don fight pass that one before ooh... It took me three years to get over it, thinking was my fault... i will never open this heart or thought towards another lady again ( as i have here on Nairaland)....

Everything in life is a game... There are loosers and winners, remember the proverbial " the stick and the carrot. Na so this life be and we go they play am they go.
Love gbakwa okwu nnuonu dere bitches... Game on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by mibrims: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ubunja I’m ur fan, more grease to ur elbow.
I must marry a Virgin after reading this
Thanks once again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by karkinase(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
juniho71:
"As a man, Whatever you're doing with women, as long as your heart is not involved, you're winning. You'll lose the day you catch feelings."

Nice one Ubunja.
this right here is so freaking true....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
do I understand
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Goldensword: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ubunja at it again, back to back hit writeup, each time i read your post my heart get more colder, i think i'm drifting to extreme, imagine i saw an accident scene, everybody were crying for the victims, but i was there watching my fellow men lifeless on the ground but didn't feel any emotion for them,
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Goldensword: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
boss ubunja, please i beg you in the name of which ever God you serve, to organize this your post into a pdf book were we can download, my unborn male children need this wisdom also.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by cooluzi: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
The truth hurts!

so you believe in love
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2019
<head>COOL</head>
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ologuntheo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Unbuja bros I hail ohhh...

you know I have been wondering where have you been all this years while I was doing nice guy,turned myself to a clown just to get one girl back then. what did I get in return friend zoning

But bro your write ups are totally amazing and captivating . I think you have a vast knowledge in this field...lolz..

But my problem with you is that you are not telling we the nice guys how to get out of this prison.. I feel like you are doing more condemnation on the nice guys than trying to proffer solution.Basically, tell us how to exit this zone because I personally feel it is a zone. Even the bad boys weren't born bad,they developed..
I will appreciate if you could make an article or PDF on how to totally escape the nice guy zone which indirectly or directly is friend zone...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ubunja(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2019
ologuntheo:
Unbuja bros I hail ohhh...

you know I have been wondering where have you been all this years while I was doing nice guy,turned myself to a clown just to get one girl back then. what did I get in return friend zoning

But bro your write ups are totally amazing and captivating . I think you have a vast knowledge in this field...lolz..

But my problem with you is that you are not telling we the nice guys how to get out of this prison.. I feel like you are doing more condemnation on the nice guys than trying to proffer solution.Basically, tell us how to exit this zone because I personally feel it is a zone. Even the bad boys weren't born bad,they developed..
I will appreciate if you could make an article or PDF on how to totally escape the nice guy zone which indirectly or directly is friend zone...
i hear you. I will make it happen

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Nicely written ubunja, I want to tell you I finally lost to my fiancé, a very nasty lost. But I gave the heart because I felt with marriage in view, she's mine. Nice advice, "the moment you give the heart, you'll lose as a man". I'll be nice but I'll never give the heart. She was my first love though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Goldensword:
Ubunja at it again, back to back hit writeup, each time i read your post my heart get more colder, i think i'm drifting to extreme, imagine i saw an accident scene, everybody were crying for the victims, but i was there watching my fellow men lifeless on the ground but didn't feel any emotion for them,

That's not what ubunja is preaching, you're lacking empathy whereas you need it as a human

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ubunja(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
henro4niger:

That's not what ubunja is preaching, you're lacking empathy whereas you need it as a human
it just shows how much men's identity revolves around women.

When women are removed from the equation men lose themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ubunja(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2019
henro4niger:
Nicely written ubunja, I want to tell you I finally lost to my fiancé, a very nasty lost. But I gave the heart because I felt with marriage in view, she's mine. Nice advice, "the moment you give the heart, you'll lose as a man". I'll be nice but I'll never give the heart. She was my first love though
your first love is your true love as a man. You're allowed to make that mistake with her.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by BBBmall25: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Any Pucci Nigga Who Delibrately Comes To Any Of Boss Ubunja Tread With Intense To Insult Or Blackmail This Legend Make Fire Raze Such Idiot Frm The Two Balls! Twale! High chief Ubunja And Co. Truthsbitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Topelistic(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Metchewwwwwwwww
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by COOL10(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Goldensword:

Ubunja is not to blame for this. Try getting closer to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by COOL10(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Goldensword:
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by DextrousDavid(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Goldensword:

No nah Bros..this is extremely extreme.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by RichyBendollar(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
sometimes it's just so hard to resist falling in love it comes naturally even if you decide not to,I am still looking for a perfect way not to fall in love when dating a girl,some girls are just so sweet with every thing and you can't help but to fall in love no matter how hard you try to resist you keep catching feelings .I have been a hoe ,keep losing my virginity ,haha
I have really learnt a lot from your write up I keep wondering where you get your inspiration from ,you reason so deep digging out the truth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by freedomchild: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2019
This is highly educative... Ubunja fire on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Zombiekiller010: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice write up, I no dey love oh, I only have sex . it baffles me why men are crying nowadays of been dumped

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by ubunja(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Nice write up, I no dey love oh, I only have sex . it baffles me why men are crying nowadays of been dumped
they forgot who they are. That they must chase sex. Not love. Love is for women.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by healthserve(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Made me chuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by TheApologist: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
the truth's always bitter. I'm not surprised the female folks won't admit this to be true. it's reality being incisively brought to light; the one who catches love or feeling is usually the most invested and that gives the other party the leadership role as to steer or determine the direction of the relationship which is the position the ladies always like to play. As much as no lady will be want to agree, the truth is that nice guys always (and will always) lose out at the end of the day. What isn't assured is prized and more valued but for nice guys who always stick around, the disposition of the ladies will always be that of "I have him wrapped around my fingers" so he isn't a challenge and women like challenge, this isn't a call to being cold-hearted but feelings should be invested rightly and only on someone well deserving of it. What you get cheap is hardly valued that's if valued at all

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. by Login12: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Truth be told I don't know where you got this facts from but I'll gladly say I've tested this even before coming across this thread.

There's this very cute girl in my area that have almost all the guys running after her but when I packed into that area newly I gave her reverse psychology,

Long story short she called last night to ask if she's not good enough for me. Though we've done the needful yet I still act like I don't care, she gets me stuffs still nothing, she got my favourite pair of sun glasses and a wrist watche on my birthday thinking that would make me change for where ?

It's just the way women are wired

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.