Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings (37473 Views)

Saga! Evang. Victor Edet Blast Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Macon1212:

I Timothy: 3: 9-10, I Peter 3: 3-4, Ishiah 3: 16-24.

Now that you know the truth.
Since you know the Bible more than Joyce Meyer, I will forward your quotations to her... She may be on her way to hell because of make-up and wigs!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Microfels: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:
Tope Alabi calling is doubtful.
Is it from God or from the Devil.

Time will tell

Doubtful to whom? You or her? Is it your call? Abeg park well.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
eni4real:
You should not work on the Sabath according to quotations right??
That is Saturdays for the Jews and the Adventists
Sundays for other Christians...

So, I am asking you if a contract comes your way on Saturday/Sunday, would you say no??
If you are a Nurse or Doctor on duty, you will not work because quotation is to be blindly followed??

If you want to use quotations to query petty topics like make ups and wigs, then you will not be making any sense!!!
Christians back up their claims with quotations! let me give you clue am talking to people who see ornaments as a sin to bring a proof from bible period.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Microfels: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Honesty007:

do u think satanwould argue that with u at the gate of heaven?
when satan tells u that earing is his property and u must come to hell with him.is dt what u wud say?

So Satan will be at the gate of heaven dragging people to hell? The same Satan who is also condemned to spend eternity in hell, right? And his chief concern will be that you used earring?

Really, using your brain costs nothing, try it sometime. Or at least read the Scriptures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Delaw00(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
He said the bitter truth
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these people All of the above mentioned do not take people to hell fire please. Uncle work out your salvation and allow her work hers too. Uhmmm I will talk about this later... If you don't agree with what I said up, please chat me up on WhatsApp because I don't have the time to argue on Nairaland. Read my signature...

The guy who mentioned me over 30times that he is crushing on me, I prayed for you. I prayed to God to settle you quickly so you can stop looking at me...

In Life, you will be confronted with moments where critical decisions are needed to be made. Don't be afraid!!! Trust in the Lord and Lean not to your own understanding.
Good morning FAM. God Bless You
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Microfels: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
simplesearch:

1 John 2:15-17

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.

GEN 35:4-5

And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob
hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of
Jacob.

Serving God requires total obedience to his command, trust faith and obedience is the key to God's kingdom. We are sure to miss the
mark if we depend on our own understanding or popular opinion to determine our loyalty to God, God's word should be our final
authority in all matters of faith.

I believe if it's necessary for women to have holes in their ears God would have done the boring himself. There are some things God
wants us to do those are clearly spelt out in his word, like circumcision of the male child etc. God wants us to be holy unto him spirit,
soul and body, but the starting point is salvation as whatever we do without this amount to nothing, but salvation itself is the beginning
of the journey not the end.

Nothing in the Bible passages you quote even remotely suggest that dressing up is a sin. You can't equate loving the world to using ornaments. Going by your premise, then buying good cars, building nice houses, expensive clothes etc will all then be sins. Is that what you are saying?
Saying that God would have made a hole in girls' ears is idiotic at best.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Gracemadeit(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
#RELIGIONATWORK.... That evangelist is unskillful in the rightly dividing of the word of Truth.

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by joycluv: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
I hereby challenge Nigerian church heads to tell us why the early Apostles didn't collect tithes and they that came after them are collecting tithes
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na busy body be dis no be evangelist undecided
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by bennynaza(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chithauri:
you are sick.

And you are very intelligent
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by missimelda01(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Keeper of the book of life, how market?

With all due respect, you are in no place to say that.
gringrin:
grin

Just like telling someone who is not yet a student to start wearing school uniform so as to graduate with other students.

The moment her name enters the Book of life, those things and the passion for them leave her on their own.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by gringrin: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
jcross19:
can you back up your claim with bible quotations where God gives the command to the Christians not to wear jewelries !

The Holy Spirit of God in you will tell you not to use them.

By the way, can you explain why up till now, Reverend Sisters in Catholic Church, which is supposedly the first Church don't wear those things? The reason is simple. They are alien to Christianity and Holy people such as Reverend Sisters, don't wear.

Bible says be ye holy for I am holy. The Reverend Sisters should give you an idea of how early believing sisters dressed before the Church was corrupted.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by gringrin: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
missimelda01:
Keeper of the book of life, how market?

With all due respect, you are in no place to say that.

Genuine repentance and in dwelling of the Holy Spirit will move worldliness out of your life. Light and darkness cannot live in the same room.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by skukimania(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
agylistic77:
Somebody should help me and tell him too that he won't make heaven because is not wearing leaf.

Lol grin! I thinking you are so right! After all, that was what the first man & woman created by God wore before they disobeyed God.
Therefore, those clothes are stuffs that can hinder him from making heaven.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:
Tope Alabi calling is doubtful.

Is it from God or from the Devil.

Time will tell

Please don't talk any how about my favourite gospel artiste
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Debaks1: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
bennynaza:
Mental slavery is when you believe that a man wants to send you to hell for your sins, but his son wants to save you.
Bio

And both father and son are the same person.

More like... A man wants to save you from eternal damnation through his son...
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
gringrin:

By the way, can you explain why up till now, Reverend Sisters in Catholic Church, which is supposedly the first Church don't wear those things? The reason is simple. They are alien to Christianity and Holy people such as Reverend Sisters, don't wear.

Bible says be ye holy for I am holy. The Reverend Sisters should give you an idea of how early believing sisters dressed before the Church was corrupted.
funny!!!!! Catholic church is the harlot holy spirit talks about in the book of revelation! I laugh if you know history of the church you will know that catholic is not the first church , Catholic are the one that started corruption of the churches. issue of believe in Christ is a matter of personal conviction like I have said ornaments is never a sin still the same Reverend sisters you called are using ring on their fingers abi is it not ornament? if your inner man condemn it then don't use it but biblically is not a sin even king David crown was gold crown seized from king of amalekite .go and read your bible please.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Afobaba33(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
He who have hears let Jim hear what the spirit is saying!!!
Take note NO INIQUITY SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD
GOD will not bend His rules for anybody!
To all that don't know please read EXODUS 33:1-6[color=#990000][/color]
EXODUS 33:5 LET US KNOW THAT GOD COMMAND IT,BEFORE HE WILL GO WITH THEM (the children of GOD)
Others can wear it BUT it shouldn't be so with a true born again christian
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
gringrin:
grin

Just like telling someone who is not yet a student to start wearing school uniform so as to graduate with other students.

The moment her name enters the Book of life, those things and the passion for them leave her on their own.

Unku book keeper, shift make I see road.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
gringrin:

Genuine repentance and in dwelling of the Holy Spirit will move worldliness out of your life. Light and darkness cannot live in the same room.

Shift! Who you epp?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Afobaba33(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
jcross19:
can you back up your claim with bible quotations where God gives the command to the Christians not to wear jewelries !
please read EXODUS 33:1-6. shocked
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by yeyeosoronga: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lessonnn:
That’s what she preaches through her song too.
She’s not following what she preaches.

She mainly sings praise and worship songs to God.
She's never preached against weaves, make up or whatever in her songs.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Lessonnn: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

She mainly sings praise and worship songs to God.
She's never preached against weaves, make up or whatever in her songs.
It’s like you just start listening to her song
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Jellyberry(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
RockHard:
I pity the wife of this kind 'evangelist'. Some people no Sabi mind their own business.
Lol normally,they marry woman of same mentality
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afobaba33:
please read EXODUS 33:1-6. shocked
yes! that's what expected you to quote! now listen do you think God forgot to included such mandatory as a commandment when the same God re -wrote the ten commandments again when moses broke the first tablet? or what do you think about king David using ornament for his crown and read Ezekiel 16vs8-16 mind you God can't use a forbidden thing to beautify or described His chosen servants .
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by onnairaland15: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
simplesearch:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.

And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob

And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of
Jacob.

Serving God requires total obedience to his command, trust faith and obedience is the key to God's kingdom. We are sure to miss the
mark if we depend on our own understanding or popular opinion to determine our loyalty to God, God's word should be our final

I believe if it's necessary for women to have holes in their ears God would have done the boring himself. There are some things God
wants us to do those are clearly spelt out in his word, like circumcision of the male child etc. God wants us to be holy unto him spirit,
soul and body, but the starting point is salvation as whatever we do without this amount to nothing, but salvation itself is the beginning

True, I was even asking God why my kid brother was not wearing any shoe at the time he was born
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
gringrin:

we are not living in such law anymore please can you tell me where Jesus condemn it because Jesus stated categorically what that can defile the body in mark 7vs 14-22 and I checked I did not see ornaments there.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
gringrin:

in mark 7vs 14-22 Jesus stated categorically what can defile the body and I checked I did not see ornaments.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Afobaba33:
He who have hears let Jim hear what the spirit is saying!!!
Take note NO INIQUITY SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD
GOD will not bend His rules for anybody!
To all that don't know please read EXODUS 33:1-6[color=#990000][/color]
EXODUS 33:5 LET US KNOW THAT GOD COMMAND IT,BEFORE HE WILL GO WITH THEM (the children of GOD)
Others can wear it BUT it shouldn't be so with a true born again christian
this is pure Pharisee preaching ! Jesus never condemn anything like that in His preaching ! even though then the same commandment said we should honor the Sabbath day right? but Jesus condemn such practice even in the Mathew 12 vs 1-8 .we are not under law but under grace of God with the help of holy spirit.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
simplesearch:

Jacob.

Christianity is a personal relationship with God and you will be judge according to your relationship with Him biblically what you quoted is just rubbish from the side of Judaism that's Jaism practice which Jesus condemned in mathew 15 vs 16-20 and I checked I don't see ornaments there! now you are talking about circumcision what connect Christian with such ! Jesus is our covenant not circumcision! this is pure Pharisee preachers Jesus warn us about.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by TemmyT002(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
You better leave her alone
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by TemmyT002(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lessonnn:
That’s what she preaches through her song too.
She’s not following what she preaches.

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.