Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings (37506 Views)

Saga! Evang. Victor Edet Blast Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by simplesearch: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
jcross19:
Christianity is a personal relationship with God and you will be judge according to your relationship with Him biblically what you quoted is just rubbish from the side of Judaism that's Jaism practice which Jesus condemned in mathew 15 vs 16-20 and I checked I don't see ornaments there! now you are talking about circumcision what connect Christian with such ! Jesus is our covenant not circumcision! this is pure Pharisee preachers Jesus warn us about.

Didn't christianity emanate from judaism or you are yet to read, Matt 5:17, Rom 9:8, Gen 22:18 . Jesus did not come to abolish the Law but to fulfil it. Talking about salvation, God may reach out to you in a way peculiar to you but the scripture and kingdom principle is the same. God is not the author of confusion, if you want to know God's mind on any matter study his word don't figure anything from your head.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Gforce2019: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Microfels:

Doubtful to whom? You or her? Is it your call? Abeg park well.

Wetin you know?

Abeg , go eat
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Gforce2019: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Please don't talk any how about my favourite gospel artiste

I read some of your post.
Sister, you will not understand.....
I pray you will understand later

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by UNUKHASO: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these people All of the above mentioned do not take people to hell fire please. Uncle work out your salvation and allow her work hers too. Uhmmm I will talk about this later... If you don't agree with what I said up, please chat me up on WhatsApp because I don't have the time to argue on Nairaland. Read my signature...

The guy who mentioned me over 30times that he is crushing on me, I prayed for you. I prayed to God to settle you quickly so you can stop looking at me...

In Life, you will be confronted with moments where critical decisions are needed to be made. Don't be afraid!!! Trust in the Lord and Lean not to your own understanding.
Good morning FAM. God Bless You
RALLY IT Doe's
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Emmatech71(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
What the evangelist said is a bitter truth that needs to be heed. Wearing all this can't make someone to inherit God's kingdom. In physical aspect we can think that there is nothing wrong in it, but in spiritual aspect, there are many things wrong in it. I pray that God should open your spiritual mind, eyes and thought to know more about these things. Amen..

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Greatzeus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gracealone:
I suggest she should just ignore him.

Does the guy mean that she may decide to go into stuffs that don't glorify God, but just appear to suit some people's way of thinking? Most of the things some people celebrate to mean righteousness have no basis in the Bible - God's Holy Word. Some inventors of those dogmas had always ever regretted their initiatives.

All these sanctimonious people will be shocked in heaven. They appear mournful and pious always yet they are so full of bitterness and uncleanness.
I disagree with the Evangelist. But you committed his sin that you were condemning by judging those who decided to dress Pius or soberly. Make up don't take people to hell yes,but we were admonished in the Bible to dress modestly. Stop judging people because of how they dress,how did you know they habor bitterness and uncleanliness Are you God,did you see their hearts. Or you are just bitter when you see these people because they remind you of how you traded your dignity and body for morsel of bread and chicken change.
You are the one that sounds bitter girl. Hypocrite, commiting the same sin you are judging others of undecided

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by simplesearch: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Microfels:

Nothing in the Bible passages you quote even remotely suggest that dressing up is a sin. You can't equate loving the world to using ornaments. Going by your premise, then buying good cars, building nice houses, expensive clothes etc will all then be sins. Is that what you are saying?
Saying that God would have made a hole in girls' ears is idiotic at best.

Human reasoning won't get you and I into God's kingdom eventually, while God does not desire we go in rags, he nevertheless warn us against all forms of extravagance, in everything WE DO.
Jesus clearly instruct us to lay our treasures in heaven and not on earth, for where your treasure is there your heart will be also.
Genuine christianity as exemplify down through the ages is at variance with worldly principles and practices in all ramifications, lf you are genuinely saved you will understand that the race to heaven demands watching and praying continually especially at this perilous times.

Read Luke 13:24 & pet 4:18.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

All worldly adornment and physical exhibition in the old testament disappeared with the coming of Christ, God allowed some things in the old testament because of the hardness of their heart and because the promised messiah is yet to come. with the advent of Christ grace has been given to all mankind to do the will of God, no excuse will be permissible anymore. Do you know that polygamy isn't God's original plan for mankind but he allowed it in the old testament and even people like David practised it; but in the new covenant, Jesus said it is a man to a woman no more no less, so a lot has has changed between the old and new testament. Most of the things we crave after like fancy cars, Opulent houses with exquisite wardrobe, Expensive watches, shoes are all borne out of pride and desire to satisfy our lust and fleshly desire. Note that Wealth and affluence brings spiritual poverty.
Any woman who profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and expecting his sudden return will be clothed with shamefacedness,sobriety and humility. A godly woman full of the Holy Spirit will never be seen fixing artificial nail or eyelashes or be adorned with extravagant dresses. Heaven is not for people who know but for those who are ready to do the will of God. You may try to counter my claim but this is the gospel of Jesus christ I have plainly shown to you, some have haul insult at me already while claiming to understand the scriptures. Better things await us in heaven if we overcome, let's not get distracted Devil is at work don't be deceived and lose your reward because of pleasures of life and mundane things that perishes with time. Hear the admonition of Christ.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
simplesearch:

Didn't christianity emanate from judaism or you are yet to read, Matt 5:17, Rom 9:8, Gen 22:18 . Jesus did not come to abolish the Law but to fulfil it. Talking about salvation, God may reach out to you in a way peculiar to you but the scripture and kingdom principle is the same. God is not the author of confusion, if you want to know God's mind on any matter study his word don't figure anything from your head.
are you sure! we Christians are most confused sets of group! see old testaments contains about 623 laws why are we not following all those rules! Jesus said He did not come to destroy the law but His actions speak other wise. you need the holy spirit to help you. follow the teaching of Jesus. like I have said Jesus has finished all these in mark7vs14-22 ! all the remaining are just adoption from old law.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
simplesearch:

Human reasoning won't get you and I into God's kingdom eventually, while God does not desire we go in rags, he nevertheless warn us against all forms of extravagance, in everything WE DO.
Jesus clearly instruct us to lay our treasures in heaven and not on earth, for where your treasure is there your heart will be also.
Genuine christianity as exemplify down through the ages is at variance with worldly principles and practices in all ramifications, lf you are genuinely saved you will understand that the race to heaven demands watching and praying continually especially at this perilous times.

Read Luke 13:24 & pet 4:18.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

All worldly adornment and physical exhibition in the old testament disappeared with the coming of Christ, God allowed some things in the old testament because of the hardness of their heart and because the promised messiah is yet to come. with the advent of Christ grace has been given to all mankind to do the will of God, no excuse will be permissible anymore. Do you know that polygamy isn't God's original plan for mankind but he allowed it in the old testament and even people like David practised it; but in the new covenant, Jesus said it is a man to a woman no more no less, so a lot has has changed between the old and new testament. Most of the things we crave after like fancy cars, Opulent houses with exquisite wardrobe, Expensive watches, shoes are all borne out of pride and desire to satisfy our lust and fleshly desire. Note that Wealth and affluence brings spiritual poverty.
Any woman who profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and expecting his sudden return will be clothed with shamefacedness,sobriety and humility. A godly woman full of the Holy Spirit will never be seen fixing artificial nail or eyelashes or be adorned with extravagant dresses. Heaven is not for people who know but for those who are ready to do the will of God. You may try to counter my claim but this is the gospel of Jesus christ I have plainly shown to you, some have haul insult at me already while claiming to understand the scriptures. Better things await us in heaven if we overcome, let's not get distracted Devil is at work don't be deceived and lose your reward because of pleasures of life and mundane things that perishes with time. Hear the admonition of Christ.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

you are not making sense! if someone tell you because of ornaments you will end up in hell tell him or her is a sadist. if ornament is a sin then God himself have defile Jesus by allowing the wise men to present those gifts in mathew 2 vs11. read your bible. don't just quote one verse and begin to talk rubbish because in every revelation there is a reason behind it.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emmatech71:
What the evangelist said is a bitter truth that needs to be heed. Wearing all this can't make someone to inherit God's kingdom. In physical aspect we can think that there is nothing wrong in it, but in spiritual aspect, there are many things wrong in it. I pray that God should open your spiritual mind, eyes and thought to know more about these things. Amen..
see them! in book of exodus 33vs1-6 if that story is true it show the incompetency of that god that was speaking to moses because in the exodus 11or 12 the same god told moses to go and tell the Israelites to get all those ornaments from the Egyptians , the same god who knows tomorrow suppose to know that ornaments will caused them to stumble but still the same god did not see it coming! the story ridicule the nature of almighty God I know.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na She Knows Wetin Her Eyes Don See And Her Ears Don Hear, Her Life Is Miserable
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
No wonder his head is like a deserted island. Lubbish and Lubbish evangelist
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Beey(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
IssaGist:
A Nigerian Evangelist, Victor Edet, took to Facebook to warn Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi over wearing 'weavons, attachments, artificial nails, makeup, earrings'.

Evangelist Victor Edet stated that if Tope Alabi fails to heed to his warning, she will end up not making heaven. Noting that the gospel singer is talented and gifted, he wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/evangelist-victor-edet-warns-tope-alabi-to-stop-using-wigs-makeup-earrings
Evangelist my bum bum.Who appointed you as God’s spokesman? Are you sure you heard from God? I am tired of all these self-righteous religious idiots.It’s like he has the key to
Heavens gate.Give us a break please.You want all women to look wretched and haggard in the name of religion like all those women in your churches.Worry about yourself & leave Tope alone.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by mogboyelade(f): 3:20am On Jul 27, 2019
From page 1 to 5 for those that have commented or argue before me, who among you is just, holy or without blemishes should just raise his or her hands up. There are alot of pretenders out there without earrings, weave on, makeup etc that are not worthy to be called the son of God .They come to this forum and start condemning people...... My point is, if you don't know what you believe and you call yourself a Christian and what you do in your closet which you belief nobody sees you is as bad as devil itself, you don't have any right to judge others. Have had encounter with those that don't do attachment but their character is as worse as hell. SHALOM#
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by EdeyHot: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2019
jcross19:
see them! in book of exodus 33vs1-6 if that story is true it show the incompetency of that god that was speaking to moses because in the exodus 11or 12 the same god told moses to go and tell the Israelites to get all those ornaments from the Egyptians , the same god who knows tomorrow suppose to know that ornaments will caused them to stumble but still the same god did not see it coming! the story ridicule the nature of almighty God I know.
You are not a Christian. If you have made up your mind to forever roast to arches in Hellfire, so be it! Stop senselessly trying to take innocent Christians along with you to your final detonation. The decision to place our Creator and be grateful to the Giver of life is individually personal.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
EdeyHot:
You are not a Christian. If you have made up your mind to forever roast to arches in Hellfire, so be it! Stop senselessly trying to take innocent Christians along with you to your final detonation. The decision to place our Creator and be grateful to the Giver of life is individually personal.
Am a born again Christian and mighty spirit of living God is in me , He is speaking through me just that I reason with my brain according to inspiration of Holy spirit. now you have pass your own judgement well! let me clear it to you the same things were saying to Christ when He was condemning the evil practices ! not all things in the bible make sense to people all I accepted in the bible is the salvation of Christ given to me without a price . I will not judge because I have no power to do such may holy guide to the truth.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2019
EdeyHot:
am asking a simple question where did God give Christian such commandments? I checked that Exodus 33vs 1-6 is talking to the Israelites not even to Christians!.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by jcross19: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2019
mogboyelade:
From page 1 to 5 for those that have commented or argue before me, who among you is just, holy or without blemishes should just raise his or her hands up. There are alot of pretenders out there without earrings, weave on, makeup etc that are not worthy to be called the son of God .They come to this forum and start condemning people...... My point is, if you don't know what you believe and you call yourself a Christian and what you do in your closet which you belief nobody sees you is as bad as devil itself, you don't have any right to judge others. Have had encounter with those that don't do attachment but their character is as worse as hell. SHALOM#
God bless you this is the people Jesus is calling the Pharisees in Christianity now what we have are pharisees, hypocrites! in mathew 23vs26!
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Honesty007:

do u think satanwould argue that with u at the gate of heaven?
when satan tells u that earing is his property and u must come to hell with him.is dt what u wud say?

What business has Satan at heaven's gate?
Are believers answerable to Satan?
Satan call a believer his property? Blasphemy!
Believers are judged at the cross, and forgiven.
Not even the prince of darkness has a say against them. Not here, not at heaven's gate.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is it your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngosi Nwosu Dancing At Her 50th Birthday Yesterday / Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.