Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings (37521 Views)

Saga! Evang. Victor Edet Blast Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Evangelist Victor Edet Calls Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo For Being Seductive / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Successxyz35: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
BRING YOUR IDEAS AND LET TURN IT INTO SOMETHING CREATIVE ,
MAKE YOUR BUSINESS GLOBAL TODAY AND WORK WITH US
-1YEAR DOMAIN NAME
-FREE HOSTING
-1 YEAR GOOD SECURITY WITH A GOOD COMPANY PROVIDER
-DIRECT PLUGIN FOR LIVE CHAT (ANY SOCIAL MEDIA MEDIA)
-BANNER IF YOU NEED TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by IkemChris(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why God will create something and people will say it's not useful. Argue with your keypad.....

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
So?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by toluxa1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Blackfire(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
You too stop wearing cloth that have two materials.

Myopic evangelist

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Jabioro: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Biggot all the way..

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Omorefe1975(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
If men were God...Does it stop God from blessing her?hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Omobanie(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
So na u sabi the criteria for making heaven, Tope Alabi abeg we dey feel you jare

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Techcribs2334: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
How to Combine Two Internet Connections to get stronger Internet speed.

READ STEPS below ⤵

READ STEPS HERE
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by mamajj17(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why himself dey wear BOXER, why not PATA, African and Religion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ask the foolish man how many times he has had premarital sex, he will tell you "Old things have passed away"
Females will wear tights under their skirts even to the church but abuse people wearing trousers, they will tell you it is an underwear
Stupid hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Abalado(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Everybody want to popular, me self I'm want to popular, Buhari will not make heaven if this killings and kidnapping in Nigeria did not stop within 7days..am in my house come and arrest me, me too want to popular oooooo
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by frankblinkz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don't understand why some christian condemn wig, earrings, necklace and Bangles.....but I sure know that ,it's cool if u dress modest with this thing's listed

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by DeOTR: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Not wearing wig/weave on or earrings will not make you make heaven either.
Keeping the commandments of God and the testimonies of Jesus is the way to God, not how you look.
Tope Alabi looks modest, so I don't understand what the Pastor is talking about here.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these people All of the above mentioned do not take people to hell fire please. Uncle work out your salvation and allow her work hers too. Uhmmm I will talk about this later... If you don't agree with what I said up, please chat me up on WhatsApp because I don't have the time to argue on Nairaland. Read my signature...

The guy who mentioned me over 30times that he is crushing on me, I prayed for you. I prayed to God to settle you quickly so you can stop looking at me...

In Life, you will be confronted with moments where critical decisions are needed to be made. Don't be afraid!!! Trust in the Lord and Lean not to your own understanding.
Good morning FAM. God Bless You

Its obvious many of you do not read your bible.
The man spoke the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
YOUR WIFE IS YOU...
1. Your wife is number one priorities in your life.
2. Your wife is your best friend, be friendly with her.
3. Your wife need pre-intimacy, don’t rape her.
4. Your wife is not only good for sex, carry her along in every issue.
5. Your wife is a gift, appreciate her.
6. Your wife is not a family material, never commit her unto the hand of your family members.
7. Your wife is your joy, nourish her.
8. Your wife is to be cherish, be cheerful to her
9. Your wife is your portion, cherish her.
10. Your wife is not a devil, don’t dump her.
11. Your wife is not your enemy, encourage her.
12. Your wife is a rare gem, guide her jealously.
13. Your wife is not your rival, don’t compete with her.
14. Your wife is a female gender, honor her.
15. Your wife is not common, don’t compare her.
16. Your wife is not a wash hand base, stop abusing her.
17. Your wife is a weaker vessel, handle her with care.
18. Your wife is a beautiful queen, celebrate her
19. Your wife is not a fighter, don’t fight her.
20. Your wife is not a punching bag, don’t beat her.
21. Your wife is not a game, don’t play her.
22. Your wife is the bone of your bone, do not break her.
23. Your wife is a hook, get hook to her.
24. Your wife is all you love, praise her.
25. Your wife is important, honor her.
26. Your wife is what u make her to be, accept her.
27. Your wife is your joy, pursue her.
28. Your wife needs your honor, never embarrass her in the public.
29. Your wife is not a knife, be nice to her.
30. Your wife is a distinct personality, never compare her to any work.
31. Your wife is loyal, don’t be suspicious of her
32. Your wife is not a fool, listen to her advice.
33. Your wife is not malicious, do not keep malice with her.
34. Your wife is the best friend you can have, befriend her.
35. Your wife is not a napkin, do not misuse her.
36. Your wife is not your house girl, support her in the kitchen.
37. Your wife is passionate, do not by- pass her. Make Her Smile. Be Romantic with Her. She will love you More and More
38. Your wife is very important to you, do not abandon her.
39. Your wife is a queen, do not quarrel with her.
40. Your wife is not the only owner of the sit, help her to baby sit.
41. Your wife is reasonable, do not under rate her.
42. Your wife is your responsibility, provide for her.
43. Your wife is yourself, do not separate her bed.
44. Your wife is not perfect, forgive her.
45. Your wife is your treasure, jealously guide her. You will give account.
Fear God and do His will!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Honesty007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these people All of the above mentioned do not take people to hell fire please. Uncle work out your salvation and allow her work hers too. Uhmmm I will talk about this later... If you don't agree with what I said up, please chat me up on WhatsApp because I don't have the time to argue on Nairaland. Read my signature...

The guy who mentioned me over 30times that he is crushing on me, I prayed for you. I prayed to God to settle you quickly so you can stop looking at me...

In Life, you will be confronted with moments where critical decisions are needed to be made. Don't be afraid!!! Trust in the Lord and Lean not to your own understanding.
Good morning FAM. God Bless You
do u think satanwould argue that with u at the gate of heaven?
when satan tells u that earing is his property and u must come to hell with him.is dt what u wud say?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by omo1478(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Soon Pastors will start wearing tattoos. We will still say, no problem to that. Just a fashion.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Forreellinc: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
sad fatoyinbo wey dey give 17 year old doggystyle una no dey address that one, na person wey dey wear ear ring your eye dey see
evangelist my balls

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Assistant Jesus

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
E be like say na this guy hold the key to heaven o!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by legba1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=Lessonnn post=80649204]That’s what she preaches through her song too.
She’s not following what she preaches.
[/quoteshe starte
you needed to see T.A of those days...she preached vehemently against those mode of dressing and suddenly....
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by CodeBlooded: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
If I were you, and I know my opinion doesn’t count. I will shove it off my black ass.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by delamb01: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Using those stuff or refusal to use them doesn't stop someone from going to heaven. Even Jesus DRESSING.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by bluebay(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
What is doing this guy?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
CodeBlooded:
If I were you, and I know my opinion doesn’t count. I will shove it off my black ass.
I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated
Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core

ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm

ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by stubbornman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
See head like fufu wey dem no press well grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings by Macon1212: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Truth is bitter, that is the truth nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms / Young Politician Lucky Omenka Dedicates Child, House In Grand Style In Abuja / Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.