Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Well Do You Love Snail??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Well Do You Love Snail??? (1672 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2019
omo I like snail well well oooo,chai especially of them put pepegrin
Lefulefu shabi you dey like snail meat that yeargrin

Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2019
khiaagrin do you love snail too?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Martin0:

khiaagrin do you love snail too?
I have never tried it before, and by the way it looks I never will.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martin0:

snail meat very nutricious and yummy.hmmmmmmmm wink

Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
khiaa:

oh oh really? why?grin
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
snail meat very nutricious and yummy.hmmmmmmmm wink

hahahahahah yes ooogrin
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martin0:

oh oh really? why?grin
Snails aren't part of the black American cuisine.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
khiaa:
Snails aren't part of the black American cuisine.
oh oh ok
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martin0:

oh oh ok

Oh, I forgot, unless they are Louisiana Creoles like Beyonce or connected with that culture. All black American cultures aren't the same.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

Snails are nowhere to be found on the American continent but over in Europe there are wild snails and farmed snails. In France snails are used in preparing several tasty meals. In Africa where the divide between the rich and poor is so wide, it is considered a delicacy affordable mostly to the rich.

However, the giant African land snail lives in the thickest pars of the African rainforests and so the poor who live around these places hunt them and eat or sell them.

Snail hunting is done in the forests at night because snails are nocturnal animals. You can roam all day through a forest and never see even one snail but at night, especially after a heavy downpour, the whole place is alive, crawling with the cunning bastards, many bigger than you fist.

To hunt for snails all you need is a bucket and a flashlight at night (the natural light of native oil lamps are better) and off you go into the forest. Hunting starts at 12 midnight and in a good area your bucket will be full before 1 am.

Snail meat is tastier than beef and pork. You need to taste it to understand what you are missing.

Image below: Mother snail and baby snail.

You can thank me now. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2019
BIGCOWHORN, some Americans eat garden snails and find them very tasty cooked in pasta or rice. But for me, when I find them in my vegetable garden I kill them by saturating them in salt. Uuuug, nasty little pest. grin There is one Escargot snail farm in Long Island, New Jersey, U.S.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:
BIGCOWHORN, some Americans eat garden snails and find them very tasty cooked in pasta or rice. But for me, when I find them I'm my vegetable garden I kill them by saturating them in salt. Uuuug, nasty little pest. grin

They are not nasty, slimy is more like it. But then most tasty animals are that.

Take pigs for instance, did you know that even in American farms, pig are made to eat their own poo? The poo is collected, dried and processed, then mixed in with fresh food for them and the pigs love it. Pigs also love dirt and slime yet... you eat bacon and other pork based foods

I love pork but snail better. Below is some french based snail food. It's expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

They are not nasty, slimy is more like it. But then most tasty animals are that.

Take pigs for instance, did you know that even in American farms, pig are made to eat their own poo? The poo is collected, dried and processed, then mixed in with fresh food for them and pigs love it. Pigs also love dirt and slime yet... you eat bacon and other port based foods

I love pork but snail better
I don't eat the filthy swine. undecided
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

I don't eat the filthy swine. undecided

Are you a vegetarian? Check out the French food below

Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Are you a vegetarian? Check out the French food below

No I'm not a vegetarian I just don't eat pork. I would probably gag if I saw a plate of snails. I haven't eaten goat meat, goat cheese or goat milk either.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

No I'm not a vegetarian I just don't eat pork. I would probably gag if I saw a plate of snails. I haven't eaten goat meat, goat cheese or goat milk either.

Those processed beef they sell in supermarkets over there, you like those better right?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Martin0:

I dey inside one bush this night fetching for snails with my torch as I'm typing
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Those processed beef they sell in supermarkets over there, you like those better right?

Not all of the meat are processed, we have organic meat also, the meat cost more but it's worth it. I eat beef, poultry and fish. I like shrimp and crab but I try to stay away from it because they are just as filthy as the pig.
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by ubunja(m): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2019
You guys are truly disgusting
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

Oh, I forgot, unless they are Louisiana Creoles like Beyonce or connected with that culture. All black American cultures aren't the same.

oh owk! thank yougrin
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=80665682]BIGCOWHORN, some Americans eat garden snails and find them very tasty cooked in pasta or rice. But for me, when I find them in my vegetable garden I kill them by saturating them in salt. Uuuug, nasty little pest. grin There is one Escargot snail farm in Long Island, New Jersey, U.S.[/quot

oh oh now I know why you are hmmmgrin
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Martin0(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I dey inside one bush this night fetching for snails with my torch as I'm typing

mehn nor be small hustle you dey so oooogrin
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:

Ubunja no like snail. Na correct vegetarian.

cc. Deepfeel
cc. Amatarasha
cc. Analqueenluci
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Deepfeel(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ubunja no like snail. Na correct vegetarian.

cc. Deepfeel
cc. Amatarasha
cc. Analqueenluci
Guy why you dey mention me na, you wan know whether I dey chop snails? grin I ate it when I was younger my grandma from Benue state used to prepare it, it's pretty delicious
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

Not all of the meat are processed, we have organic meat also, the meat cost more but it's worth it. I eat beef, poultry and fish. I like shrimp and crab but I try to stay away from it because they are just as filthy as the pig.

Yeah, the butcher stops, I know that but didn't even know they were more expensive. When i was in US I stayed with an aunt that loved to keep pots of friend meat and turkey around. Was so shocked the meat and food in general was so cheap there. My aunt wasn't rich but could afford large pot of the things so we kids just took as much as we liked. Sometimes i would eat several plates of fired meat in one day and the next day there would be more. If you don't eat it it all gets thrown in the trash and replace with freshly fried ones.

It was in the US i got tired of organic meat. Till today i prefer processed meat and local catfish.

Here in Nigeria, organic meat is one of the most expensive things you will ever see. Chicken and turkey are even more expansive. The average Nigerian avoids these foods completely cos of the cost.

Once heard one guy crying here on Nairaland that his girlfriend is eating away all the money for his future mansion in catfish pepper soup..

That Nigeria for you.

Lol

cc; Deepfeel what thikest thou?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Bigcowhorn: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy why you dey mention me na, you wan know whether I dey chop snails? grin I ate it when I was younger my grandma from Benue state used to prepare it, it's pretty delicious

That's what it is.

cc. Khiaa

But Deepfeel why your family go scatter all over Nigeria like this. You be Igbo but you mama na Kogi state now you grandma na Benue. Tomorrow i go hear say you sisters be Hausa from Sokoto state. Which kind one Nigeria be this?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Deepfeel(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, the butcher stops, I know that but didn't even know they were more expensive. When i was in US I stayed with an aunt that loved to keep pots of friend meat and turkey around. Was so shocked the meat and food in general was so cheap there. My aunt wasn't rich but could afford large pot of the things so we kids just took as much as we liked. Sometimes i would eat several plates of fired meat in one day and the next day there would be more. If you don't eat it it all gets thrown in the trash and replace with freshly fried ones.

It was in the US i got tired of organic meat. Till today i prefer processed meat and local catfish.

Here in Nigeria, organic meat is one of the most expensive things you will ever see. Chicken and turkey are even more expansive. The average Nigerian avoids these foods completely cos of the cost.

Once heard one guy crying here on Nairaland that his girlfriend is eating away all the money for his future mansion in catfish pepper soup..

That Nigeria for you.

Lol

cc; Deepfeel what thikest thou?
Talking about organic meat been expensive in Nigeria it's true but depends on the location though, beef is not that expensive in the North, but it's expensive in South South or South East, chicken turkey not that expensive in middle belt like Benue but it's expensive in cities like Lagos Abuja or Ph,
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Deepfeel(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

That's what it is.

cc. Khiaa

But Deepfeel why your family go scatter all over Nigeria like this. You be Igbo but you mama na Kogi state now you grandma na Benue. Tomorrow i go hear say you sisters be Hausa from Sokoto state. Which kind one Nigeria be this?
No no no cheesy haba I be Igbo my mama na tiv from Benue
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Martin0 post=80668392][/quote]

Why I am what?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by khiaa(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
How?
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Phenomenal16(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Martin0:

... But wait...... This picture sef
Re: How Well Do You Love Snail??? by Evangkatsoulis: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2019
khiaa:

you are definitely missing out on life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? / Why You Need To Sleep Naked Every Night / Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.