Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell (418 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell by newsvib: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings So As Not To End Up In Hell

Evangelist Victor Edet has taken to his facebook account to warn Singer Tope Alabi to stop using wigs, makeup, earring and artificial nails.

According to Edet, anyone who wears this thing won't make heaven.

He also said that Tope Alabi should not allow her labours to be in vain, adding that she is talented and gifted.

He wrote:

TOPE Alabi, you are talented and gifted, but don't allow your labour to be in vain. Take off the Weavon, Attachment, Earrings, Make-up and Artificial Nails. Anyone who wear this things won't make Heaven.

See what he shared: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/evangelist-victor-edet-warns-singer-tope-alabi-stop-using-wigs-makeups-earrings-not-end-hell.html

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell by Untainted007: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Is the said pastor the mouth piece of God, how he take know who's going to hell or heaven? Pastor with infidelity is going to where? Notice me Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell by CodeTemplar: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Them done come. defilement comes from with I thought.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Singer Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup...hell by jidenna21(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Have you ever been to heaven? My guess is no.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join A Christian Whatsapp Group / Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House / Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.