Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House (419 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by icebird25(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have decided to be an atheist for now till someone is bold enough to give me substantial evidence of God existence..
Remember evidence not preaching o
To the atheist all over the country I salute your all
I'm tired of been enslaved to a fiction story book that is full of contradictions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by amaniro: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
OK sir!
Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by StrikeBack(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
icebird25:
I have decided to be an atheist for now till someone is bold enough to give me substantial evidence of God existence..
I'm tired of been enslaved to a fiction story book that is full of contradictions
It took you a while
Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by sean079: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice, religion in whatever form does not worth it. Only logical and reasonable thinking bring solutions to humanity not religion.

1 Like

Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by butterfly777(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bros, I can relate. I was also born into a religious family and I am someone who likes to do what is true and genuine. When I saw what is being practiced in many quarters as serving God, I was discouraged. I chose to be an atheist.

But I cared about knowing the truth. So I would challenge God that if He truelly exists, He should appear to me.

I kept on studying about religions to know more. Eventually I read an article about how a certain part of the body works. I have forgotten the particular part now, it was just used to show how complex our body organs are. Through it, I discovered that the way nature operates is too advanced for it to be by chance. It must have been designed by highly intelligent being, a creator.

Do you need a physical evidence of the creator? You cannot see it like that, because evidence is physical and God is Spiritual. But you can KNOW of God's existence through His works. Just study nature/cells/organs of the body, ND you will marvel at the great design behind it. So, there is a creator. That is how I believed in a creator, but I decided that I did not want to have anything to do with God and the devil, so I was religiously 'neutral'.

A major incident happened that turned me to a believer. Remember I said that I used to challenge God to appear to me. He did.

I dreamt of Jesus. In that dream, it was revealed that I was going with the devils vehicle, rejecting Jesus' vehicle. I did not need a prophet to tell me to repent and give my life to Christ.

If you also want to know the truth, just tell God to appear to you if He exists. You can also just tell Him to show you the truth.

There is no physical evidence of the creator because He is not a physical being. But His works are strong enough to show us that there is. Creator. That is my experience.

5 Likes

Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by MJBOLT: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
cool

Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by Bojack(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
welcome fam
Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by Martinez39(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
No one will ever give you evidence because there is no evidence. cheesy
Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by paxonel(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
It takes extreme intelligence to see the evidence of God existence because God is extremely intelligent, unlike man. that's why some people will never see the evidence.
Intelligent people will also never force anyone to see the evidence. But the evidence still remain open to anyone who is sincerely willing to know.

I remain in religion for life.
I remain intelligent!

I'm happy and fulfilled knowing all the logical answers to every question pertaining the existence of God.

I'm very happy i didn't end up becoming an atheist during my research about God and before I eventually know the answer.

different strokes for different people

grin

3 Likes

Re: Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House by MuttleyLaff: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
icebird25:
Smh, so your decision to become atheist was based solely on alleged contradictions, of which if you had asked for illumination, from the people of the book, they gladly would have happily and easily explained away for you the seemingly contradictions

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church / FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday / Fulfilling Your Purpose. /pastor Chris Oyakilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.