Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Romantic Woes Iii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Woes Iii (591 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Romance Section Chat Room III / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Woes Iii by queeneve: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2010
A woman was making love to her man and the loving making was so erotic that the noise intensified as the pleasure increased. The woman scratched her man back with such agony and euphoric enchantment that she shouted out "Tyrone" I love you, Tyrone as she shouted repeatedly until the love making became suddenly quiet with her man saying, "Who the fuccck is TYRONE?"

What would you do if your mate/spouse shouted out the WRONG NAME?
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by sexylogan(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2010
End of love-making,end of relationship,end of story. angry
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by queeneve: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2010
What if it was just an error Logan, you will still end a good relationship?
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by madlady(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

A woman was making love to her man and the loving making was so erotic that the noise intensified as the pleasure increased. The woman scratched her man back with such agony and euphoric enchantment that she shouted out "Tyrone" I love you, Tyrone as she shouted repeatedly until the love making became suddenly quiet with her man saying, "Who the fuccck is TYRONE?"

What would you do if your mate/spouse shouted out the WRONG NAME?

I would order him to practice "coitus interruptus" or I would dismount. lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by queeneve: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2010
Dismount? Oooh Mommie Maddie, you freaky! shocked
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by sexylogan(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve, cud you live with the fact that your hubbyfantasizes about another woman wenever you're making love? I don't think so.
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by Vic2k3(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2010
I wont breathe a word till i'm tru wif . . .u know. Then we talk
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by deboski4u: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2010
it depends on the type of relationshiop, if it is just sombody u are not ready to marry, then all join even call the name of my frend, i dont care, but if it is my wife, we will continue but after, i will know why if there is antthing going no between them.
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by queeneve: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
Fanastazing and SHOUTING OUT someone name is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Logan,

If he does fanastize, GOOD, bedroom need spices, Believe me he ain't the only one FANASTIZING! wink
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by 190: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
I would shout out tooo

QUEENEVE I LOVE YOU, PHOCK ME HARDER AND DEEPER!!

She too would respond WTF is queeneve!
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by queeneve: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
Arrrghhhhhhhh! Help!! Please get him!!! Arrrrrggggh!!! Eeeeewwwww! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by abioila(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
Simple:i will just go 2 d kitchen take a knife and tear the hell out of her pu.ss.yy.i dnt av tym 4 rubish.
Re: Romantic Woes Iii by denony(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve, u sounds damn dirty
like it though

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifice Is Greater Than Love / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Can You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.