Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? (26087 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
anthonyuncle:
it means that u were standing outside da exam hall while others were inside

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
WildChild00:
@Op

You did very well, to me you had an awesome results, the outstanding means the general mathematics was head back, either as a result of miss conduct, malpractice in the center where you wrote your exams and it's subject to be released in due time. So never give up, always strive to be who you have always wanted to be, winners don't quit, quitters don't win either.

Once again congratulations to you and be happy.
everybodys' result was released execpt for mine thats my major worry
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
noblemann1:
As for you Maths. It will be released. Hope you took Neco. Dont worry this will get better

How about considering taking SAT exam and apply to school in US
The tuitition fees would be a problem
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Hotworta1: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
anthonyuncle:
it means that u were standing outside da exam hall while others were inside

Are you related to the current CJN?? shocked
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hotworta1:

Are you related to the current CJN?? shocked
y
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Samuel Dennis, a young Brilliant boy from Port Harcourt who wrote his WAEC result in Nigeria High School, Nlagu. made one of the highest blasted WAEC result in the year 2019, the boy said he dreamt when he dreamt and saw himself marking his result in his dream so when he woke up in the morning he heard that the result has been released so he had to beg his friends Daniel who was working in a cyber café near to them so when the boy was checking he the WAEC result portal was not functioning well so the cyber boy had to refresh and refresh until it was already 5 times and the voucher limit has ended, before the boy could realized that the Voucher (CARD) had been used he told the boy and the boy went home angry
Read more to see pictures and rest of the story

Source: https://educationalintel..com/2019/07/the-story-of-boy-with-best-result-so-far.html
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by noblemann1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

The tuitition fees would be a problem

People get scholarship. You can research more on school. All you need is research
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nwabundo38(f): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
My junior brother's own is saying "result not available". pls who knows what it means
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by chimex38: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Please help me out,am frustrated and depressed right now I just don't think I should live again
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
General mathematics-OUTSTANDING
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3
I want to apply for remarking but do you think i can make it

A relation of mine has had a similar experience..
He got outstanding in Mathematics and one other.
But subsequently upon periodic checking in café for about a Month or so, it was released..

Although an outstanding subject could signify a cheat on the subject or other form of dubious discoveries still under review by WAEC,
Outstanding most often than not usually means you did exceptionally well and WAEC needs to investigate further( probably reviewing the scripts again by different examiners) to determine if the marks allocated to you on each qtns are correct, malpractice check, including how you fared in the subject at schl...If everything is fair n square, it's eventually released, usually as ur deserved "A". If u're usually a high flying student in Sec. Schl, no Problem, it's just a matter of time..
This was the case of my relation and both results was released as an A(Maths n one other) ..
Your major concern however shld b your D7 in English Which is unfortunate and otherwise stained this beautiful result...
Then again, it depends on your course of choice n Institution selected, English may not be a Major Requirement.(consult your Jamb Brochure)

4 Likes

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by jamesbonded: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
'Outstanding' means your score is TOO HIGH that it is suspicious.

Be honest, you probably cheated in those subjects. If you can afford it, get a private-university or just resit or combine your NECO result.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Godsage:

Hope u did neco..all university in nigeria considers two sittings.. If u have credit in english and maths in neco, u can combine it with ur waec result and tender it for admission.. It is very possible.. Just dont fret yet

Correction: Not all Nigerian Universities accept 2 sittings.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by otemeh01(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Please help me out,am frustrated and depressed right now I just don't think I should live again
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3
OK, let me share my personal experience. when I wrote waec in 2012. the results came out August. the results was very good, but my chemistry was displaying "outstanding ". a month latter, it was released. it was B3 I got. I still mix the whole thing with light prayer and faith.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3

Meaning that your result will be released before November and your grade will be B2 or B3.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by chimex38: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

That's good news, OT means malpractice is out of it, otherwise other students in the centre will be involved..
It's most definitely a very high score that needs to be thoroughly ascertained..

ARCHEMEDESME:
I did not even cheat at all
I was the only one affected.
The funny thing is that even the worst student had a C6 .I do not just get it,was I cursed or what.I got a good jamb score above 270 and always had perfect scores likd 60/60,96/100 in math and this happened to me
since ur a high flyer in the subject while in school, u sold be positive with will come out well.. ur SC performance + ur centre results were teased showed u ticked all the right boxes..Relax it will be released...
Like I stated earlier, English shldnt be more of a worry, but worry not if you wrote NECO, otherwise, GCE is still rough d the corner..
Don't feel depressed..Lifehas much more challenges than this.. Better still, u could still get admission like I said earlier, depends on your course n Uni..
Keep fingers crossed!! wink
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by chimex38: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
jamesbonded:

Be honest, you probably cheated in those subjects. If you can afford it, get a private-university or just resit or combine your NECO result.
Yes, he could perform so well that they suspect cheating, but if he is clean(as he sounds) and he has been a high fligher in school, and centre results of others are released.. He definitely getting an A or a B..
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
jamesbonded:

I did not
I have had perfect scores in math at school
i once scored 60/60 in math and further math

1 Like

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
I had dreams
I was going to apply for Google science fair this year,I already planned out my project but this just came as a shock to me.Out of the whole class I was the only person who had problems with English language and Mathematics
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Where is God when you need him most
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by micxwell(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

I am just feeling depressed with what I see online someone said it could take up to three months
Hi, I've been seeing words like kill/suicide in your post.
Let me share my story with you. I had *outstanding* in my Chemistry back in 2007. I checked later, precisely Jan 1st, 2008 and I had B3. My opinion, you'll agree with that the results are now released speedily nowadays all in a bid to meet up with their promised deadline. I'm sure you'll see the result before the end of August. So please don't even think about suicide o cry.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by damtan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Godsage:

Hope u did neco..all university in nigeria considers two sittings.. If u have credit in english and maths in neco, u can combine it with ur waec result and tender it for admission.. It is very possible.. Just dont fret yet
You are wrong sir
not all universities accept 2 sittings

1 Like

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
micxwell:

Hi, I've been seeing words like kill/suicide in your post.
Let me share my story with you. I had *outstanding* in my Chemistry back in 2007. I checked later, precisely Jan 1st, 2008 and I had B3. My opinion, you'll agree with that the results are now released speedily nowadays all in a bid to meet up with their promised deadline. I'm sure you'll see the result before the end of August. So please don't even think about suicide o cry.
am more worried about my English language.why me? out of a class of 48
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by damtan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Why do I live
Life just has no meaning again.When I take a look at the results of those I am better than I think life is unfair
Mtchewww.
see this one. What if you spend 5 years writing UMTE We've seen worse and we're still breathing. Better take your eyes off your friends.life is per head

2 Likes

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Mirabel2034: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
I know how you feel but trust me it will eventually be released I have seen cases like this it was later released and he had c4, your worry should be English where you had d7
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by TSRC: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
You fuccked up in English already.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by jibrinidris836(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
I just told My parents and they told me not to worry but am just so worried.Sometimes I would ask myself why people would ever think of taking their own life but now I understand
sorry brother I also felt the same pain last 2 year,I had to rewrite another one the following year
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by chineduisaac(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3

I had that outstanding result issue years ago. It was later released not up to 2 weeks. Have patience. Concerning your english, like I told my younger sister, you have to wait for neco. Except of course the department you are aspiring for does not accept combined olevel result. May the lord help you
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by flourishing247: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3

Did you write NECO?
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by manlawal(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3
It means your work compare to other subject is different and under review it will be released but might take like 3 - 6months
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Dave0116(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2019
I sat for GCE last year and my goegraphy is still outstanding till date.

1 Like

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Godmademan(m): 3:09am On Jul 27, 2019
I had exact problem back in 2009 when my result came...CHEMISTRY.
It took a while but turned out to be B3. Don't panic. It will be sorted out.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Relax bro,my little brother is facing the same problem, his civic education is still showing outstanding,but he got the a truckload of b on the rest of the subjects
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by WildChild00(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

There is nothing God can not do, in due time yours would be released, without faith it impossible to please God, so have faith and believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Osun State Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.